Democrats stealing Thanksgiving and probably Christmas

If people would (should of long ago) put aside their beliefs, egos, "bravery", disagreements, or whatever other reason and wear a mask we would be fine in 14 days. This may not be as big as the plague or it may be. There have been instances in history that whipped out millions (half of the human population). There will be again, maybe now. Please educate your self.

REDNECKS DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

..it's ok to gather HUNDREDS to loot/steal/vandalize --but not for families to gather for Thanksgiving = leftist STUPIDITY at it's finest!!!!
fk them--they need the hanging tree

..it's ok to gather HUNDREDS to loot/steal/vandalize --but not for families to gather for Thanksgiving = leftist STUPIDITY at it's finest!!!!
Jesus fucking Christ. When are ytou assfucks going to find anotrher argument. No one said it was OK to protest without taking precautions. But go ahead & used it as an excuse for you & infect all your family members & friends.

Jesus fucking Christ. When are ytou assfucks going to find anotrher argument. No one said it was OK to protest without taking precautions. But go ahead & used it as an excuse for you & infect all your family members & friends.
hahahahahhaha
1. thanks for the morning laugh
2. they ALLOWED the protests!!!!!!!!!! duh----
3. another argument??? why?--when it's a PERFECT exanple of you nazi bastards
4. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

BLM even ADMITTED the stealing was OK--warranted!!!!!

What is this nonsense?

I agree. Why don't you dumbfuck Trumpettres gather in huge celebrations.
--I owe you an apology, I always thought that you cold, unimaginative, tight-lipped But you're really quite emotional, aren't you?
.....why are so emotional? that's part of your problem--you people think with your emotions and not your brains

What is this nonsense?

I agree. Why don't you dumbfuck Trumpettres gather in huge celebrations.
--I owe you an apology, I always thought that you cold, unimaginative, tight-lipped But you're really quite emotional, aren't you?
.....why are so emotional? that's part of your problem--you people think with your emotions and not your brains

Anbd yiu are so fukll nlof shit. "OMG I can't get my family together to eat a meal duriung a pandemic." How fucvking stupid i

hahahahahhaha
4. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Trump planned his rallies. He violated State mitigation rules. He encouyraged not wearing masks. He knew COVID would be spread. You loved it. How fucking stupid can you get?

If people would (should of long ago) put aside their beliefs, egos, "bravery", disagreements, or whatever other reason and wear a mask we would be fine in 14 days. This may not be as big as the plague or it may be. There have been instances in history that whipped out millions (half of the human population). There will be again, maybe now. Please educate your self.

REDNECKS DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

You won't be here long kid.

hahahahahhaha
4. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Trump planned his rallies. He violated State mitigation rules. He encouyraged not wearing masks. He knew COVID would be spread. You loved it. How fucking stupid can you get?
Still not as stupid as you lying trash.

What is this nonsense?

If only Trump was strong enough to stop the Democrats and save Turkey Day and Jesus Day....

I think its time we murder all Democrats so we can enjoy the Christmas holidays as God intended or something

hahahahahhaha
4. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Covid is Mr Trump's fault??????!!!!!!!!!???????
ahahhahahahahahahahhaah

Forum List

Back