Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

What are the Dems scared of? Why are they fighting to simply do an audit? Geez...God forbid that the State of Arizona wants to ensure they have a secure and free election
How about the "audit" being performed by someone who believed there was fraud even before being hired to look for it?

How about their admission that many ballots will not be reviewed by Democrats?
Who should do the audit, Nazi Piglosi?
A neutral, certified group, observed equally by both major parties.

That's too difficult a concept for a fucking moron like you to grasp.
Agreed, why didn't the Dems simply ask for that? Maybe a group like PriceWaterhouse...they I t didn't...they don't want the audit. I think we know why
I'm guessing because Democrats won. When do winners seek audits?

if you look close you can see in ne there are more lines of text above the cup in one than the other and the position of his hand on the cup is also different,,

once again you idiots fell for fake shit,,
That's the best you can do? It's straight from the photographer on site.
(1) Jabin Botsford on Twitter: "@MyPillowUSA CEO Michael Lindell shows off his notes before going into the West Wing at the White House on Friday, Jan 15, 2021 in Washington, DC. https://t.co/AY6AyJNSyE" / Twitter

What are the Dems scared of? Why are they fighting to simply do an audit? Geez...God forbid that the State of Arizona wants to ensure they have a secure and free election
How about the "audit" being performed by someone who believed there was fraud even before being hired to look for it?

Then ask that an independent auditor review it.
There's no such thing.
Sure there is...a neutral auditor would be one not party to the lawsuit. Price Waterhouse Coopers could do it.
What makes you believe they are neutral?
because they aren't a party to the case. Secondly, they have long history and deep reputation for conducting fair and complete audits

That would be fine. Why won't Arizona Republicans do that?
I already told you, you sleazy dishonest liar: there's no such thing as an independent auditor.
LOLOL

Of course there is. You would know that if you weren't such a fucking moron.

Your pic is photoshopped, you lying weasel. You have been caught.
LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You got caught with your pants around your ankles. Now everyone knows you're a gullible fool
LOLOLOLOL

I did, Fucking moron??

How so?
Yes you did, knucklehead.

There's no such thing.
Sure there is...a neutral auditor would be one not party to the lawsuit. Price Waterhouse Coopers could do it.
What makes you believe they are neutral?
because they aren't a party to the case. Secondly, they have long history and deep reputation for conducting fair and complete audits

Do you believe Facebook is neutral?

if you look close you can see in ne there are more lines of text above the cup in one than the other and the position of his hand on the cup is also different,,

once again you idiots fell for fake shit,,
That's the best you can do? It's straight from the photographer on site.
(1) Jabin Botsford on Twitter: "@MyPillowUSA CEO Michael Lindell shows off his notes before going into the West Wing at the White House on Friday, Jan 15, 2021 in Washington, DC. https://t.co/AY6AyJNSyE" / Twitter
dont care where its from,, the two pictures are different,,

Agreed, why didn't the Dems simply ask for that? Maybe a group like PriceWaterhouse...they I t didn't...they don't want the audit. I think we know why
it's obvious they don't want the machines or the physical ballots inspected.
Dumbfuck, the machines already passed an audit in Arizona.

I didn't say they were seeking the audit....they in fact aren't...but they are objecting to one completely. Why are they concerned at all if someone else wants one? If they object to who's doing it, as you did, then fine...simply object on that bases. It's obvious they really just don't want anyone to do one...and obviously because they are scared of the results

I didn't say they were seeking the audit....they in fact aren't...but they are objecting to one completely. Why are they concerned at all if someone else wants one? If they object to who's doing it, as you did, then fine...simply object on that bases. It's obvious they really just don't want anyone to do one...and obviously because they are scared of the results
If the Dims don't like who's doing the audit, they can conduct one of their own. Apparently they have a problem with democracy.

LOLOL

You got caught with your pants around your ankles. Now everyone knows you're a gullible fool
LOLOLOLOL

I did, Fucking moron??

How so?
Again I ask, how so?
I've already explained it. Rather, ProgressivePatriot has explained it. Go read his posts on the subject, wanker.

Well right now they simply are asking for one, the Dems are the ones objecting to even doing one. Have the Dems suggested that they wouldn't if that was the case?

Democrats are objecting to a rigged audit.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

I did, Fucking moron??

How so?
Again I ask, how so?
I've already explained it. Rather, ProgressivePatriot has explained it. Go read his posts on the subject, wanker.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, your explanation, like you, is a failure. But please proceed as you're doing a better job than I can do to demonstrate you're a fucking moron.

:dance:

Democrats are objecting to a rigged audit.
No, any audit...if they were ok with an audit they would have suggested a different auditor. They didn't object in their motion to who the auditor was. Try again

Well right now they simply are asking for one, the Dems are the ones objecting to even doing one. Have the Dems suggested that they wouldn't if that was the case?
Well, no, they aren't asking for one. They're attempting to proceed with one. Did Democrats fight the last Arizona audit in court?

Forum List

Back