Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

Your pic is photoshopped, you lying weasel. You have been caught.
LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You got caught with your pants around your ankles. Now everyone knows you're a gullible fool
LOLOLOLOL

I did, Fucking moron??

How so?
Yes you did, knucklehead.
Again I ask, how so?
I've already explained it. Rather, ProgressivePatriot has explained it. Go read his posts on the subject, wanker.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, your explanation, like you, is a failure. But please proceed as you're doing a better job than I can do to demonstrate you're a fucking moron.

:dance:
Progressive patriot is the one who exposed your doctored photo.

dont care where its from,, the two pictures are different,,
It's as if cameras can take more than one picture.
you posted two pictures that claimed the circled part in one was enlarged to show what the other picture showed and they are different,, give it up spanky you got played again,,
FAUX will never give up. Since he has been exposed, he will now resort to verbal abuse.

you posted two pictures that claimed the circled part in one was enlarged to show what the other picture showed and they are different,, give it up spanky you got played again,,
FAUX will never give up. Since he has been exposed, he will now resort to verbal abuse.
he will just keep lying,,

Then they're two slightly different photos. What's your point?
the claim is the circled part was enlarged and its clear its not the same,,

youve been played dumbass so give it up,,

Your pic is photoshopped, you lying weasel. You have been caught.
LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You got caught with your pants around your ankles. Now everyone knows you're a gullible fool
LOLOLOLOL

I did, Fucking moron??

How so?
Yes you did, knucklehead.
Again I ask, how so?
I've already explained it. Rather, ProgressivePatriot has explained it. Go read his posts on the subject, wanker.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, your explanation, like you, is a failure. But please proceed as you're doing a better job than I can do to demonstrate you're a fucking moron.

:dance:
Progressive patriot is the one who exposed your doctored photo.
LOLOLOLOL

See that, fucking moron? That's exactly the reason I call you a fucking moron....

I did not post a doctored photo. You only think I did because you're a fucking moron.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Forum List

Back