Democrats Suffer from Premature Impeachment

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Impeachment is about having evidence of a crime then proceeding to take action upon such evidence.

The Left know they can’t beat Trump, so it’s scream IMPEACH and then search desperately for some crime.

At least RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA lasted two years, UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE lasted 12 hours.

The voters are onto the Democratic Party clown act. At this point Trump can really do something and everybody will just laugh when the left accuse him of it.

Impeachment is about having evidence of a crime then proceeding to take action upon such evidence.

The Left know they can’t beat Trump, so it’s scream IMPEACH and then search desperately for some crime.

At least RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA lasted two years, UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE lasted 12 hours.

The voters are onto the Democratic Party clown act. At this point Trump can really do something and everybody will just laugh when the left accuse him of it.

I think they have a bigger problem of lack of policies and over investigation.

Yup they have wasted all of 2019 with hearings and investigations about things that have already been investigated.

Oh and I wonder if the dummies know the US has a cooperation treaty with the Ukraine regarding prosecuting crimes??

The dummies sure like pissing up that rope.

Last edited:
All good points.

The Democrat Party has been taken over by Totalitarian Fascists.

They will use any means to destroy anything or anybody between them and power.

What happened with the thing with Russia?

Now Dimms want Trump impeached for asking about impeachable offenses by Biden?

THAT BIDEN IS ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT.

You stupid stupid lefties don’t understand what you are doing here.

I am officially going on record now. The next Dem who wins the White House stole the election and should be impeached!

Evidence? Don’t need it! Doesn’t matter!

They conspired with a foreign power to steal the election and we need a special counsel!

IMPEACH (insert Dimm name here)!!!

Last edited:
The GOP doesn't need a leaker. They have Joe Biden himself bragging about how bad ass he was intimidating the Ukrainians into firing the prosecutor investigating his son on the Ukrainian payroll.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR A USMB LIBERAL ADDRESS THIS VIDEO. ANYONE? ANYONE AT ALL? BUELLER?

Joe Biden's mouth is his own worst enemy.

His need to act like hes really a macho bully is part of his undoing.

I think they have a bigger problem of lack of policies and over investigation.
we've become a nation of revenge politics and hamper by investigations. it sucks.

The GOP doesn't need a leaker. They have Joe Biden himself bragging about how bad ass he was intimidating the Ukrainians into firing the prosecutor investigating his son on the Ukrainian payroll.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR A USMB LIBERAL ADDRESS THIS VIDEO. ANYONE? ANYONE AT ALL? BUELLER?

That's mainly what this impeachment decision is about, taking the attention off of Biden's crime.

At this point, I'm wondering if the country will make it to a 2020 election. Seems like the nation is falling apart.

The democrats weaponizing the issue with Ukraine is exactly why Barr needs to speed up the investigation of the illegal spying and corruption that happened within the FBI/CIA/DOJ and start handing out indictments . Barr also needs to go after and start charging those found guilty of leaking, along with bring charges against those who made false accusations against Kavanaugh including investigating coordination that happened with elected democrats to see if any laws were broken and if so charges should be made.

We need to demand Barr release ALL documents TRUMP has authorized to be released involving the Russia corruption.

Elected Republicans need to understand democrats are weaponizing the process of whistleblowers. Schiff basically was encouraging people to come forward and make things up, and that democrats along with the DNC/MSM will assisted them in doing so along with give them cover and protection.

In 1970, then-Rep. Gerald Ford declared: “An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history.”

Seems rather apropos given the current political climate...

In 1970, then-Rep. Gerald Ford declared: “An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history.”

Seems rather apropos given the current political climate...
That's what the Constitution says, too.

Democrats also suffer from premature ejaculation.....which explains why they're so frustrated and resentful; they can never truly satisfy a woman.

Which country will they do next?

Karma's a BITCH!

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

2008:
TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies! And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Forum List

Back