Democrats support Islam and Egypt

You should worry more about how idiotic you are for supporting Drumpf.

Misogynist......you love the Muslims because they oppress women!
I know plenty of Muslim women and they love being Muslims.

I know plenty of stay at home moms that like having children........so?
I do too but we were talking about Muslim women.

Ok.......so you have no issue with what was in the op.....and no snobbery towards women who like the domesticated role.

You should worry more about how idiotic you are for supporting Drumpf.

Ok.......so you have no issue with what was in the op.....and no snobbery towards women who like the domesticated role.
No. i dont have an issue with what happened in the OP. Its not really any different from over here. Thats why your standard of beauty is women that look like preteen boys with boob jobs. Me and mine just laugh at you and your self righteous hypocrisy and overall ignorance in assuming all Muslims are like that.

No. i dont have an issue with what happened in the OP. Its not really any different from over here. Thats why your standard of beauty is women that look like preteen boys with boob jobs. Me and mine just laugh at you and your self righteous hypocrisy and overall ignorance in assuming all Muslims are like that.

Haha the jokes on you......I was mocking liberals that do this, yet on college campi, bitch about inequality and cite things such as this.
I have zero problem with it......but liberals protest about stuff like this.

Haha the jokes on you......I was mocking liberals that do this, yet on college campi, bitch about inequality and cite things such as this.
Liberals should protest against stuff like that. What makes you think that means all Muslims do that? Your ignorance is appalling but not surprising.

Liberals should protest against stuff like that. What makes you think that means all Muslims do that? Your ignorance is appalling but not surprising.

You're an idiot your said you had no.problem with it, but now they should be protested, I catch you guys everytime.

I didn't say all Muslims do.
I love to point out you guys excuse Muslim behavior...all the time....you made my point!

You're an idiot your said you had no.problem with it, but now they should be protested, I catch you guys everytime.

I love to point out you guys excuse Muslim behavior...all the time....you made my point!
You cant even speak english and you are calling me an idiot? :laugh:

Youre a fool that points at someone and doesn't realize there are 3 fingers pointing right back at your dumb ass. When you fix the white culture in americas fixation on women that are anorexic then you can point out things like the OP. Until then you have no credibility clown.

Youre a fool that points at someone and doesn't realize there are 3 fingers pointing right back at your dumb ass. When you fix the white culture in americas fixation on women that are anorexic then you can point out things like the OP. Until then you have no credibility clown.
Quit making excuses and you said you had no problem with them firing the women, clown!

You bitch about white America, but blacks are just as bad, ask Tina Turner. And all cultures do, so fuck off with your holier than thou shit....typical commie...point at a group and bitch about an action but ignore or approve of it if your or another protected group does it

Either it's wrong or right.....regardless of who does it....and like I said if people hire and fire based on attractiveness I don't give a shit
So I'm honest and real about it, punk.ass bitch!

Quit making excuses and you said you had no problem with them firing the women, clown!

You bitch about white America, but blacks are just as bad, ask Tina Turner. And all cultures do, so fuck off with your holier than thou shit....typical commie...point at a group and bitch about an action but ignore or approve of it if your or another protected group does it

Either it's wrong or right.....regardless of who does it....and like I said if people hire and fire based on attractiveness I don't give a shit
No I didnt say that. You assumed i was talking about them being fired. i was talking about being fine with them being overweight. You are a retarded hypocrite so you are trying to deflect but I wont let you.

I dont bitch about white america. i laugh at them. They are all day comedy especially you hypocritical ones. Youre a major clown to be laughed at.
laugh.gif

No I didnt say that. You assumed i was talking about them being fired. i was talking about being fine with them being overweight. You are a retarded hypocrite so you are trying to deflect but I wont let you.

I dont bitch about white america. i laugh at them. They are all day comedy especially you hypocritical ones. Youre a major clown to be laughed at.
laugh.gif

I laugh at white panty liberals too

And you did agree, you said knowing the premise of the question you dishonest fuck.
And it's so nice of you to be OK with them being overweight, how kind of you. As opposed to what? Killing them for being fat? Making fun of them?

That's like me saying, I'm ok with black people breathing.....now I'm a civil rights god!!!

I'm not hyocritical....I've stated as such, but you are a hypocritical joke, you don't stand up to Muslims or other minorities when they do stuff you say you disagree with

I'm glad you can laugh at your own stupidity.

No i didnt agree. Youre just retarded and cant read.

I made no claim of being a civil rights god

Yes you are hypocritical. You are upset at "muslims" because some overweight women got fired in Egypt. That happens all the time over here. Fix your own stuff first then I can take you seriously and will no longer regard you as a hypocritical clown.

Yes you are hypocritical. You are upset at "muslims" because some overweight women got fired in Egypt. That happens all the time over here. Fix your own stuff first then I can take you seriously and will no longer regard you as a hypocritical clown.

No I wasn't upset...I was pointing out that Obama and Clinton supported ousting.Mubarek for better muslims......Looks like better isn't that great.....you're the hypocrite....that's why I picked the story....Egypt new and improved thanks to Obama and clinton!

No I wasn't upset...I was pointing out that Obama and Clinton supported ousting.Mubarek for better muslims......Looks like better isn't that great.....you're the hypocrite....that's why I picked the story....Egypt new and improved thanks to Obama and clinton!
Ok. Now I see what you were getting at. Its Obamas fault. Well what are you going to do besides point? He is still your POTUS and you will still support him financially when he retires.

Forum List

Back