Democrats Support War....And John Bolton Proves It.

And still yet another Internet shit stain spouts his views and right wingers lap it up like slowly melting ice cream. Bolton is a right wing warhawk. The only thing I've seen Democrats comment on was Bolton's lack of character for not coming out during impeachment when it could have made a difference. What's coming out in his book is just a confirmation of what we already knew and have known for 3+ years. Trump is a corrupt, incompetent boob. The sooner we vote this mistake out of office the better. Oh, and by the way, if anyone is gargling anything, it's this faux hippie wannbe. I already have a name for Fat Wesley Crusher. I think I'll call this one Hippie Stink. :)

And still yet another Internet shit stain spouts his views and right wingers lap it up like slowly melting ice cream. Bolton is a right wing warhawk. The only thing I've seen Democrats comment on was Bolton's lack of character for not coming out during impeachment when it could have made a difference. What's coming out in his book is just a confirmation of what we already knew and have known for 3+ years. Trump is a corrupt, incompetent boob. The sooner we vote this mistake out of office the better. Oh, and by the way, if anyone is gargling anything, it's this faux hippie wannbe. I already have a name for Fat Wesley Crusher. I think I'll call this one Hippie Stink. :)
Explain the corruption and incompetence.

Forum List

Back