🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats to Attend Prayer Service at Radical Mosque

While France closes down their radical mosques. the liberals attend services at those mosques in our country

Former home of terror leader who mentored 9/11 hijackers

Dar-Al-Hijrah-mosque.jpg

Dar al-Hijrah has come “under numerous investigations for financing and providing aid and comfort” to extremist groups, according to these records compiled by the Investigative Project

Dar al-Hijrah Mosque :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Democratic lawmakers are planning to attend prayer services at a Washington-area mosque that has been accused of acting as a front for Hamas and that served as the home of terrorist spiritual leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who reportedly mentored two of the 9/11 hijackers.

On the heels of a deadly mass shooting by two Muslim individuals in San Bernardino, California, a group of Democratic lawmakers said they would attend Friday prayer services at the Dar al-Hijrah Mosque in Virginia, which has been linked to the financing of terrorists and where al-Awlaki served as the spiritual leader.

The Democrats set to attend include Reps. Don Beyer (D., Va.), Joseph Crowley (D., N.Y.), Betty McCollum (D., Minn.), Eleanor Holmes Norton (D., D.C.), and several Virginia state lawmakers,according to the New York Times.

Beyer told the Times that the visit could help diffuse tensions with the Muslim community in the wake of the San Bernardino attack and the recent terrorist massacre in Paris.

The FBI indicted a former board member at the mosque, Abdulhaleem al-Ashqar, in 2004 for his alleged participation in a financing scheme meant to provide money to Hamas.

Do these morons think they will have any credibility whatsoever on the issue of fighting terrorism? To be honest, I just love this, because they are hammering nails into Hillary's coffin.

The accusations are founded...

So, since you refused to fight the Muslims, when are you going to join them???

With your cavalier attitude toward classified information being passed around like candy, you could really help US by passing their shit around on an unsecured server.

You Right Wingers are doing a fine job of helping ISIS.

You see, you are taking what should be a fight against 30,000 nuts in Syria and Iraq - a fight where other Muslims would be happy to do most of the heavy lifting - and turning it into a fight against the whole Islamic World.

Not that chicken shits like you and Jew-Roids would ever fight these wars. You'll let someone else do it. Except someone else isn't doing it anymore.

With your cavalier attitude toward classified information being passed around like candy, you could really help US by passing their shit around on an unsecured server.

You see, you are taking what should be a fight against 30,000 nuts in Syria and Iraq and turning it into a fight against the whole Islamic World.

Not that chicken shits like you and Jew-Roids would ever fight these wars. You'll let someone else do it. Except someone else isn't doing it anymore.
So here you are, taking up for a mosque that supports terrorists again...

Damn, Joey, it's probably a good thing that you didn't go to the Sandbox, since our own troops probably would have had to shoot or frag you when you turned on them....

While France closes down their radical mosques. the liberals attend services at those mosques in our country

Dar-Al-Hijrah-mosque.jpg

Dar al-Hijrah has come “under numerous investigations for financing and providing aid and comfort” to extremist groups, according to these records compiled by the Investigative Project

Democratic lawmakers are planning to attend prayer services at a Washington-area mosque that has been accused of acting as a front for Hamas and that served as the home of terrorist spiritual leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who reportedly mentored two of the 9/11 hijackers.

On the heels of a deadly mass shooting by two Muslim individuals in San Bernardino, California, a group of Democratic lawmakers said they would attend Friday prayer services at the Dar al-Hijrah Mosque in Virginia, which has been linked to the financing of terrorists and where al-Awlaki served as the spiritual leader.

The Democrats set to attend include Reps. Don Beyer (D., Va.), Joseph Crowley (D., N.Y.), Betty McCollum (D., Minn.), Eleanor Holmes Norton (D., D.C.), and several Virginia state lawmakers,according to the New York Times.

Beyer told the Times that the visit could help diffuse tensions with the Muslim community in the wake of the San Bernardino attack and the recent terrorist massacre in Paris.

The FBI indicted a former board member at the mosque, Abdulhaleem al-Ashqar, in 2004 for his alleged participation in a financing scheme meant to provide money to Hamas.

On again, off again 'King of Hell' in "Supernatural" is named Crowley. Then there's Gollum, the Gay Mobster (Don Gayley or whatever,) and bug-catcher Norton 'anti-virus' but died of AIDS anyway Holmes.

Damn, Joey, it's probably a good thing that you didn't go to the Sandbox, since our own troops probably would have had to shoot or frag you when you turned on them....

Most of the guys in my unit, except for the fucking Officers, of course, were damned happy when "War for Oil 1" ended quickly. I was slightly disappointed we didn't go, because I had a whole list of officers I wanted to Frag.

Incidentally, the guys in my unit loved me. Mostly because as the Supply Sergeant, I made damned sure my guys got everything they needed in the field, including doing a lot of wheeling and dealing to get things we weren't necessarily supposed to have.

That said, Americans are starting to wise up to how the Jews and the Oil Companies keep manipulating us into wars in that region that have nothing to do with us.

Why are Republicans afraid of a mosque?

Why are liberals afraid of a swastika?
Good question, since they sure backed this...
View attachment 56343
OK

Now you go off the deep end with your Democrats supported the klan references.

Your complete ignorance in telling liberal/ conservative vs Democrat/ Republican is alarming

It was Southern CONSERVATIVES who supported the klan. There were no LIBERALS who supported the klan. In fact, it was LIBERALS who fought for civil rights and still do

You see, you are taking what should be a fight against 30,000 nuts in Syria and Iraq - a fight where other Muslims would be happy to do most of the heavy lifting - and turning it into a fight against the whole Islamic World.

Republicans are doing just what ISIS wants

Provide a war on Islam that they can use to justify jihad

Most of the guys in my unit, except for the fucking Officers, of course, were damned happy when "War for Oil 1" ended quickly. I was slightly disappointed we didn't go, because I had a whole list of officers I wanted to Frag.

Incidentally, the guys in my unit loved me. Mostly because as the Supply Sergeant, I made damned sure my guys got everything they needed in the field, including doing a lot of wheeling and dealing to get things we weren't necessarily supposed to have.

That said, Americans are starting to wise up to how the Jews and the Oil Companies keep manipulating us into wars in that region that have nothing to do with us.
Wow, I can't believe you had the balls to admit a desire to go "Nadal Hasan" on us...

Guess USMB is finally exposing your true colors, and showing us whose side you're really on...

(And BTW, that kind of talk would probably have moved you to the top of the frag order in any unit I served in!!!)

Wow, I can't believe you had the balls to admit a desire to go "Nadal Hasan" on us...

Guess USMB is finally exposing your true colors, and showing us whose side you're really on...

(And BTW, that kind of talk would probably have moved you to the top of the frag order in any unit I served in!!!)

Guy, the fact you use terms like "Section 8" shows you know nothing about the miltiary.

Reality- fragging is a fine military tradition of self-preservation. The last thing you want is some reckless asshole leading your platoon to advance his own career.

O created Isis. Now he's buying oil from them.

Guy, the fact you use terms like "Section 8" shows you know nothing about the miltiary.

Reality- fragging is a fine military tradition of self-preservation. The last thing you want is some reckless asshole leading your platoon to advance his own career.
Fragging is also a damn good way to get yourself fragged or shot...

But thank you for exposing yourself as a traitor who advocates killing OUR OWN OFFICERS during wartime...

As a matter of fact, we actually saw an instance of that during the "Second Sandbox"... And it turned out that the perpetrator was a Muslim with terrorist leanings...

So keep talking... Your posts are becoming quite revealing about whose side you're really on!!!

Just completely tone deaf and stupid. It's astounding.

not to me, i expect these brain dead libercrats and demofools to rush head first into the arms of their terrorist leaders, many of whom are in the top echelon of the current regime.

But thank you for exposing yourself as a traitor who advocates killing OUR OWN OFFICERS during wartime...

As a matter of fact, we actually saw an instance of that during the "Second Sandbox"... And it turned out that the perpetrator was a Muslim with terrorist leanings...

So keep talking... Your posts are becoming quite revealing about whose side you're really on!!!

Actualy, "Fragging" is one of those terms you clearly don't understand.

You use a "Fragmentation grenade" so there are no ballistics or proof that you are the guy who did in that Cherry Lieutenant that would have gotten you all killed. That was the whole point.

In the last years of Vietnam, a lot of these guys got fragged, usually the guy who insisted on instigating firefights with the enemy when both sides had hunkered down waiting for peace talks to work themselves out.

We had one LT. in my my unit the troops used to called "Nedermeyer" after the character in Animal House.

Actualy, "Fragging" is one of those terms you clearly don't understand.

You use a "Fragmentation grenade" so there are no ballistics or proof that you are the guy who did in that Cherry Lieutenant that would have gotten you all killed. That was the whole point.

In the last years of Vietnam, a lot of these guys got fragged, usually the guy who insisted on instigating firefights with the enemy when both sides had hunkered down waiting for peace talks to work themselves out.

We had one LT. in my my unit the troops used to called "Nedermeyer" after the character in Animal House.
Actually, fragging an officer can be prosecuted, and carries a death penalty...

Just like there are severe penalties for mishandling classified information (which you seem to have no problem with)....

Or we can take up your defense of Bergdahl ( Remember, misbehavior before the enemy can result in a sentence of life with no parole)...

I really wish I had experienced the pleasure of having you in my unit, because I would have damn near had an orgasm when I typed up the paperwork to send you off to Leavenworth for a career in getting your fudge packed.

Actually, fragging an officer can be prosecuted, and carries a death penalty...

Sure it does. But there were hundreds of fragging incidents in Vietnam... and no prosecutions, much less death penalties.

According to author George Lepre, the total number of known and suspected fragging cases by explosives in Vietnam from 1969 to 1972 totaled nearly 900 with 99 deaths and many injuries. This total is incomplete as some cases were not reported, nor were statistics kept before 1969 although several incidents from 1966 to 1968 are known. Most of the victims or intended victims were officers or non-commissioned officers. The number of fraggings increased in 1970 and 1971 even though the U.S. military was withdrawing and the number of U.S. military personnel in Vietnam was declining.[14]

An earlier calculation by authors Richard A. Gabriel and Paul L. Savage, estimated that up to 1,017 fragging incidents may have taken place in Vietnam causing 86 deaths and 714 injuries of American military personnel, the majority officers and non-commissioned officers.[15]

Just like there are severe penalties for mishandling classified information (which you seem to have no problem with)....

Nope, don't have a problem with something in the public domain being distributed. You guys don't have shit, and you know it.

Much like the boy who cried Wolf, you guys have made claims like this about Hillary for 30 years, and no one believes you anymore.

Or we can take up your defense of Bergdahl ( Remember, misbehavior before the enemy can result in a sentence of life with no parole)...

Yawn, guy, The Army should be ashamed of its conduct there. They LIED about the circumstances under which Bergdahl was captured, and they are trying to courtmartial him to cover up their lies. My guess is, discharge with no prison time. THey just want this to go away.

I really wish I had experienced the pleasure of having you in my unit, because I would have damn near had an orgasm when I typed up the paperwork to send you off to Leavenworth for a career in getting your fudge packed.

Yeah, you'd have probably ended up like that 2LT who thought he knew better than I did. Not only was he forced to transfer, but he ended up having to FORMALLY apologize to me after being ordered to do so.

Dar-Al-Hijrah-mosque.jpg

The same group of people probably won't get caught at a Christian prayer meeting.

He was at the top of my "To Frag" list.

There was the time I caught him forging signatures on a mess hall form because he claimed his company wasn't getting enough meals.

Then there was the time I caught him stockpiling blank ammo in his office.

Forum List

Back