Democrats Want People to Die in Laptop Bombings

Doesn't it just SUCK when your own benchmarks snap right back into your retarded faces?

"Because you'd be in jail."

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

What city tweedle dee?
Neither you nor I have the need to know. And neither did the Russians. WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT.

Got it now, dumbass?

Meaning you have no idea what really happened, you just need to vent your hatred. Got it now dumbass?

Doesn't it just SUCK when your own benchmarks snap right back into your retarded faces?

What city tweedle dee?
Neither you nor I have the need to know. And neither did the Russians. WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT.

Got it now, dumbass?

Meaning you have no idea what really happened, you just need to vent your hatred. Got it now dumbass?
Nice try, idiot. You are over your head once again. You are actually stupid enough to think we should all know our government's intel sources and addresses? JESUS!

I know you're stupid, but I had no idea you were THIS stupid.

Race to Prevent Airline Terror Turns to Laptops, Thin Bombs
Democrats are pissed because U.S. Government felt it necessary to bring this up with Russians. Guess they want people to die. Cocksuckers.
He shared what city the intelligence source was in. From this, the Russians can infer which of our allies gave us that intel, and then they can disrupt that source when they are working at cross purposes to the US.

This could cause our ally to no longer share intel about ISIS with us, thus putting American lives in greater danger.

You couldn't have gotten your dick more twisted in the ringer if you tried, dumb shit.

BTW, CNN reported the Laptop story on April 1st. Dumbass.

What city tweedle dee?

Got it now, dumbass?

Nice try, idiot. You are over your head once again.

I routinely make you look stupid kid. It's ok.

Forum List

Back