Democrats want to expel elected GOP Representatives

Perfectly constitutional. I thought you guys didn’t have any problem with Congress using the powers that the constitution gives them.
Yes....but do you actually think it's right to use this event to go after the innocent....effectively using a crisis to remove any possible political opposition?
Well....now you know why dictators shoot their opponents in the head.....to prevent folks like you from getting any ideas.

Perfectly constitutional. I thought you guys didn’t have any problem with Congress using the powers that the constitution gives them.
It's Constitutional for Congress to formally declare war on England, Dumbass.

Doesn't mean it's a good idea, or use of time and resources, Stupid.

Yes....but do you actually think it's right to use this event to go after the innocent....effectively using a crisis to remove any possible political opposition?
Well....now you know why dictators shoot their opponents in the head.....to prevent folks like you from getting any ideas.
Why not? That’s what Cruz, Hawley and their merry band of idiots were trying to do last week.

That’s what Trump supporters have been begging them to do to Biden for months.

Seems like you don’t like it when your tactics are used against you.

And this is the ONLY way they will cease and desist!

True story.

Why not? That’s what Cruz, Hawley and their merry band of idiots were trying to do last week.

That’s what Trump supporters have been begging them to do to Biden for months.

Seems like you don’t like it when your tactics are used against you.
My tactics?
Let me correct you.....Cruz was going to object to the seating of AZ delegates due to various reasons and was ready to present the evidence nobody has heard in any official hearing.
That has nothing to do with trying to have Democrats removed from the House or the Senate.

It would be hilarious if this worked, and Cruz is sent packing, for Greg Abbott to appoint Ted Nugent to take over his seat.

Just another step on the left’s road to straight Communism. All dissent must be squashed. Nobody is allowed to disagree with the leftist view. Talk about dictators.

And they are already moving quickly! They have the propagandist media at their back along with corrupted American Gov't institutions!!

let's see if I have this correct- 1000's of kids paying others to teach them to lie legally are upset?
I'll be damn- who'd a thunk such a thing

Just another step on the left’s road to straight Communism. All dissent must be squashed. Nobody is allowed to disagree with the leftist view. Talk about dictators.

And they are already moving quickly! They have the propagandist media at their back along with corrupted American Gov't institutions!!
Democrats have to do this because they know their ideas are bad for America. They're extremely paranoid.

Freshman Democrat Congressthingie(gender neutral) Cori Bush of Missouri wants to deny Americans Citizens representation in congress. Bush plans to introduce a resolution Monday that could lead to the harshest possible sanction of sitting House members (expulsion), which has only happened five times in the nation's history.

Our democracy is under assault by the Crazy Democrat Cult.

'Squad' newcomer pushes to expel House Republicans who fought Biden win (msn.com)
If successful all sorts of states will be voting to leave the union----not just Texas.
Sure they would, cupcake.

Fascist are going to fascist and then claim the ones that they are doing the fasci against are 'bad people'.

It is damn obvious that election integrity does not matter to the majority of those who claimed they were elected honorably. We only have 152 (if I counted correctly) real American patriots in our congress. Anyone that did not stand against election fraud can be easily consider treasonous and should be banned from ever being involved in public office or decision making of any kind once this mess is dealt with.

Forum List

Back