Hate Heating Up: GOP Bill To Expel Palestinians From U.S.

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.)

Republicans Introduce Bill To Expel Palestinians From The United States

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

More at the link below...

HATE HEATING UP: GOP BILL TO EXPEL PALESTINIANS FROM U.S.

Sounds pretty radical to me! What do you think?

Were you huffing the same glue used by the saliva droolers at the leftist tabloid "Huffington Post"?

''identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.''

Were you huffing the same glue used by the saliva droolers at the leftist tabloid "Huffington Post"?

''identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.''
Welcome to permanent ignore. Bye...

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

If you are here on a Visa and start chanting "death to America" we have every right to send you packing, Dumbass.

I love when bigots make their bigotry so blatent it is like a pile of dog crap in the middle of the sidewalk.
Hahaha…Lefties still don’t know that “bigotry” creates standards and expectations and standards and expectations creates great communities, cities, states and nations…No standards and no expectations = EVERY leftist shithole in America…Weird huh?
Hutch Starskey

What if you could actually meet basic societal standards…would you still hate bigotry?

hahaha….Ignorant LibTardos…always pretending and defying the data.
”More diversity is good for America.”
”More illegals are good for America.”
”Legal weed is good for America.”
”Defunding the police is good for America.”

Lefties pretending Palestinians are good for America is like black folk pretending white supremacist are good for them.
Leftists will never be able to get out of their own way…hahaha
View attachment 945827

Yeah, your racist, "lock em up", misogynistic, anti-American diatribe, is just so much bullshit.

Republicans have been cutting taxes since 1980, and in doing so, cities had to cut funding for inner city schools, clean water, roads and infrastructure and shifted construction for new facilities, schools, community centres and library to mostly white suburban neighbourhoods. As the quality of life in the innercities detriorated, they then label them "shitholes".

For 40+ years, governments at every level have disinvested in America - no infrastructure investment, no investment in community facilities in Democrat controlled cities. . Everything has been about cutting taxes, while expanding government, and shifting the tax burden away from corporations and the wealthy, to the working and middle class.

Yeah, your racist, "lock em up", misogynistic, anti-American diatribe, is just so much bullshit.

Republicans have been cutting taxes since 1980, and in doing so, cities had to cut funding for inner city schools, clean water, roads and infrastructure and shifted construction for new facilities, schools, community centres and library to mostly white suburban neighbourhoods. As the quality of life in the innercities detriorated, they then label them "shitholes".

For 40+ years, governments at every level have disinvested in America - no infrastructure investment, no investment in community facilities in Democrat controlled cities. . Everything has been about cutting taxes, while expanding government, and shifting the tax burden away from corporations and the wealthy, to the working and middle class.
Cities are shitholes.

Greedy Government never goes without. And they never stop needing more of your money.

Expel all the politicians and NGO's assisting the Invasion first

If you can show how Hamas is hate-free, then I will tell you what I think.

What have the democrats been doing all this time? And, if they are so useless, why do you continue to support them?

You really are stupid. After the Reagan and Trump tax cuts the rich paid a higher share of the total income tax burden.

You have to be the most clueless moron on the innerweb.

You really are stupid. After the Reagan and Trump tax cuts the rich paid a higher share of the total income tax burden.

You have to be the most clueless moron on the innerweb.
You have to love how they apparently think the democrats were sitting on their thumbs the whole time, afraid to do anything lest a Republican look sideways at them.

Forum List

Back