Democrats want to expel elected GOP Representatives

Sure it is. Italy started it all. I'll bet you find out more about Italy in the coming days.
Lord.

No. We won’t. I know what you’re referring to and it appears you just believe everything you read on the internet, at least when it suits your needs.

Sure it is. Italy started it all. I'll bet you find out more about Italy in the coming days.
Lord.

No. We won’t. I know what you’re referring to and it appears you just believe everything you read on the internet, at least when it suits your needs.

Nope. Got a source. Italy played a big part in the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. Stay tuned.

You people are fucking crazy, God Forbid a bunch of jackasses who egged a bunch of insurrectionists on face consequences. Party of Law and Order, Party of personal responsibility my freaking butt.

1610462246129.png

Sure it is. Stay tuned.
If I had a nickel every time one of you internet conspiracy theorists said that and we never heard of it again, I'd be able to buy Parler a new server.

Hey I checked out the fact checkers. Two left wingers. USA Today and Yahoo. I'd say yahoo is like Goggle, twitter and face book who don't want any conservative speak but love liberal speak. USA Today is owned by a lefty. So believe what you want. Stay tuned.

Sure it is. Stay tuned.
If I had a nickel every time one of you internet conspiracy theorists said that and we never heard of it again, I'd be able to buy Parler a new server.

Hey I checked out the fact checkers. Two left wingers. USA Today and Yahoo. I'd say yahoo is like Goggle, twitter and face book who don't want any conservative speak but love liberal speak. USA Today is owned by a lefty. So believe what you want. Stay tuned.
So when should I check back on this one?

Sure it is. Stay tuned.

So when should I check back on this one?
Not sure but stay tuned.

Perfectly constitutional. I thought you guys didn’t have any problem with Congress using the powers that the constitution gives them.
Yes....but do you actually think it's right to use this event to go after the innocent....effectively using a crisis to remove any possible political opposition?
Well....now you know why dictators shoot their opponents in the head.....to prevent folks like you from getting any ideas.

Do you think that this woman should be allowed into Congress after threatening the lives of her fellow members of the House?

As for her being elected, no one ran against her. It isn't like her constituents had any other choice.

Neither Cruz nor Hawley have done anything wrong. As American citizens they are entitled to an opinion separate from communist edict. If communists didn't want people going around saying the election was stolen they should never have rigged it.

Neither Cruz nor Hawley have done anything wrong. As American citizens they are entitled to an opinion separate from communist edict. If communists didn't want people going around saying the election was stolen they should never have rigged it.

That's kinda like saying if trump didn't want people saying he was doing his daughter, he shouldn't have been doing his daughter.

Forum List

Back