Democrats, who is your best hope to win the presidency in 2024?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
As far as I know, there is no official choice. So, as an individual, who do think has the best chance of winning, whether you think that they would be the best president or not?

If you want to flip the questions to Republicans, start your own thread please.

Thanks.

As far as I know, there is no official choice. So, as an individual, who do think has the best chance of winning, whether you think that they would be the best president or not?

Thanks.
Dems will pick a chick in 2024.

Thanks.
if they kick the first minority female VP to the curb they're going to have a hard time explaining that to their woke identity politics effeminate base ...

if they kick the first minority female VP to the curb they're going to have a hard time explaining that to their woke identity politics effeminate base ...
Look for Biden to cite health reasons when he announces he won't seek a second term. 2024 will be a free for all between top Democrats who have vaginas.

Newsome or Cheney.

Being very, very optimistic that there will be an election.

Look for Biden to cite health reasons when he announces he won't seek a second term. 2024 will be a free for all between top Democrats who have vaginas.
I think their best bet would be a Hollywood Star or a Sports Hero.....preferably black.

and have pete buttigig as v.p. nominee.....that would get the media all revved up.....and into high gear...can you imagine the drool?

Traditionally, the sitting President gets the party nod if he is eligible for another term.

Are they going to "Hillary" Biden?

There are five female Democratic governors right now. Six if you count the territorial governor of Guam.

All of the prominent female lawmakers are either radical squad members or very old and not well-liked by the squad and their cheerleaders in the media.

I think it will come down to who the media picks. They came out of nowhere to hype Jimmy Carter, back in 1976. Their (the media's) campaign for him was very successful. Sorry Ted, but they were looking for a sure post-Watergate win and the hero of Chapaquidick was too vulnerable. That's why the held their noses and supported a professing Christian.

At first I thought Grisham of New Mexico looked promising. Less than two months ago Kamala Harris officiated at her second marriage after being widowed.

Then I saw this:

Sexual misconduct allegation[edit]

In 2019, a former campaign staffer and spokesperson, James Hallinan, accused Lujan Grisham of sexual misconduct. According to Hallinan, the incident took place during a staff meeting in 2018. By his account, Lujan Grisham poured a bottle of water on his crotch and then slapped and grabbed his crotch through his pants while laughing. He said the incident happened "in front of everybody".[60]

Those Democrats know how to party, I'll give 'em that.

Traditionally, the sitting President gets the party nod if he is eligible for another term.

Are they going to "Hillary" Biden?
sloe joe was not eligible the first time.....as in too stupid to be president. hehheh

Even noted commentator Sam Donaldson said joe was too stupid to be President.....unfortunately he underestimated the stupidity of the American People......stooopids always look out for one another.

Kate Brown of Oregon is only 62, and has been an elected official for more than thirty years, and governor for six or seven. She has survived two recall attempts, along with being elected in a special election and subsequent regular elections. So she's not a stranger to hard-fought politics.

She's self-identified as bi-sexual, which is something not often talked about among liberal victimologists. She is married to a male, so does that mean that her marriage is open? Is she polyandrous? Or has she made the choice to suppress her attraction to women, in favor of a traditional marriage?

Forum List

Back