🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats will win in 2016

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I don't like Rick Santorum because the man is fake. It bothers me that so many people can trust someone just because they said they are Christian, dress up in a nice shirt, and generally do his best imitation of some 50 s sitcom child actor. Don't we know that all politicians, especially, ones that made careers as a politician are fake. Their jobs depend on it. Think of all the times we have misrepresented ourselves to our boss simply because our jobs depend on it.

Obama is a different story because I think he might have written this story about how it hurt him when the government stop subsidizing a certain mental health I stitution. I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life - Comment - Voices - The Independent. Obama is a true believer in what he believes which is why I think he enjoys so much support because no one wants to back a politician who will fold at any minute. It's not worth the effort. I suspect the next president will be a democrat simply because not one single republican candidate wants to embrace the tea party.

With all due respect...Barack Obama is in large part a fictional being created by Barack Obama. Calling others "fake" while you hold him up as an example of "realness" is amusing.

I don't like Rick Santorum because the man is fake. It bothers me that so many people can trust someone just because they said they are Christian, dress up in a nice shirt, and generally do his best imitation of some 50 s sitcom child actor. Don't we know that all politicians, especially, ones that made careers as a politician are fake. Their jobs depend on it. Think of all the times we have misrepresented ourselves to our boss simply because our jobs depend on it.

Obama is a different story because I think he might have written this story about how it hurt him when the government stop subsidizing a certain mental health I stitution. I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life - Comment - Voices - The Independent. Obama is a true believer in what he believes which is why I think he enjoys so much support because no one wants to back a politician who will fold at any minute. It's not worth the effort. I suspect the next president will be a democrat simply because not one single republican candidate wants to embrace the tea party.
Obama lies and flip flops more than any politician that I've ever seen since I've been following politics.

Yes they all stretch the truth and flip flop but please, to think Obama does it less is just plain stupid.

And Obama isn't running. Hillary is and if you think she's honest there is no hope for you.

Shouldn't you have posted this in the "satire" section?

Fake? How about the argument that "we love the children" then supporting abortion?

Fake indeed.

With all due respect...Barack Obama is in large part a fictional being created by Barack Obama. Calling others "fake" while you hold him up as an example of "realness" is amusing.

Yup. His books were written by someone else which of course happens a lot. Since no reporters have ever truly investigated the guy one has to wonder who the real Obama is??

Anyone who thinks he's honest is one dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back