Democrats, you are evil, and every day that becomes more obvious

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Now, you've been caught unmasking Trump's people in surveillance tapes of Russian diplomats in violation of national security privacy laws, and leaking it to the media to create a phony scandal.

And then, you deny it even happened, calling it a distraction.

Do you not fear God, who will send you to hell for all your wicked deeds?

Repent, now, before you die and it is too late.

Now, you've been caught unmasking Trump's people in surveillance tapes of Russian diplomats in violation of national security privacy laws, and leaking it to the media to create a phony scandal.

Damn. Well, I guess big mouths lead to big words.

Only on FOX!!! And now you moron dupes believe unmasking is the same as leaking lol. I believe the National Security Adviser SHOULD know the names of Americans dealing with probable Russian spies. Crazy me lol.

Well, a few weeks ago the media was assuring us that none of this surveillance of Trump was happening, no way, no how.

Now, we found it was happening, and now the media is telling people to ignore the story, even though it is true.

Democrats, you will burn in hell for a very long time for your evil, more than a million years, more than a million times a million years.

Is it really worth it?

Well, a few weeks ago the media was assuring us that none of this surveillance of Trump was happening, no way, no how.

Now, we found it was happening, and now the media is telling people to ignore the story, even though it is true.

Democrats, you will burn in hell for a very long time for your evil, more than a million years, more than a million times a million years.

Is it really worth it?
The surveilance regarding the russian investigation was incidental. They may have begun direct investigations after those incidental collections raised security concerns.

So far, despite the illegal spying on Trump, we have yet to see a "smoking gun" -- one piece of evidence to show Trump or his people colluded with the Russians to steal the election. My guess is, there is no "smoking gun" and never will be, all there ever will be is bullshit accusations from desperate Democrats determined to overthrow a democratically elected government. There's a word for trying to overthrow a democratically elected government, it's called treason.

Lefties have no soul, they are soulless, so I doubt they will be repenting.

You know there are only 2 maybe 3 separate individuals who comprise 95% of the Progressive posts at USMB, it's a small audience and they all work out of the same office

So far, despite the illegal spying on Trump, we have yet to see a "smoking gun" -- one piece of evidence to show Trump or his people colluded with the Russians to steal the election. My guess is, there is no "smoking gun" and never will be, all there ever will be is bullshit accusations from desperate Democrats determined to overthrow a democratically elected government. There's a word for trying to overthrow a democratically elected government, it's called treason.
And yet you have no problem with 8 investigations into Benghazi with every single one coming up with nothing?

Where do you get your evidence, because if it's from Trump, I have some news for you...

Only on FOX!!! And now you moron dupes believe unmasking is the same as leaking lol. I believe the National Security Adviser SHOULD know the names of Americans dealing with probable Russian spies. Crazy me lol.
The notion that Trump colluded with Russians is obsolete, and not worth clinging to anymore. It didn't work.

The notion that Trump colluded with Russians is obsolete, and not worth clinging to anymore. It didn't work.
Still being investigated. Russians messing with our election should be investigated PERIOD. Trump told the Russians to continue in a speech lol, and Flynn is a lying creep. lol

And yet you have no problem with 8 investigations into Benghazi with every single one coming up with nothing?

Where do you get your evidence, because if it's from Trump, I have some news for you...
Except that four men died, including the Ambassador to Libya, after calling for help numerous times and getting ignored.

And then Obama went to a fundraiser on the west coast the day after.

And then Susan Rice went on all the Sunday talk shows and blamed it on an innocent man who made a video, and they put him in jail for it.

Still being investigated. Russians messing with our election should be investigated PERIOD. Trump told the Russians to continue in a speech lol, and Flynn is a lying creep. lol
You have no evidence, or you would have produced it by now.

Except that four men died, including the Ambassador to Libya, after calling for help numerous times and getting ignored.

And then Susan Rice went on all the Sunday talk shows and blamed it on an innocent man who made a video, and they put him in jail for it.
The investigations were into Hillary's involvement. I can tell you her involvement: She warned the ambassador not to go, and told him that they would not be able to send assistance in the event of any confrontation. She wasn't in a position to send troops.

The investigations were into Hillary's involvement. I can tell you her involvement: She warned the ambassador not to go, and told him that they would not be able to send assistance in the event of any confrontation. She wasn't in a position to send troops.
The Ambassador was sodomized to death by a terrorist mob, and Hillary could have helped, but did not want to.

The Ambassador was sodomized to death by a terrorist mob, and Hillary could have helped, but did not want to.
Ok. Tell me how. How could Hillary have suddenly had the authority to send troops from her position, after warning him that they would not be able to.

Ok. Tell me how. How could Hillary have suddenly had the authority to send troops from her position, after warning him that they would not be able to.
By asking her boss Obama to send troops. She chose to allow those men to die.

By asking her boss Obama to send troops. She chose to allow those men to die.
Are you missing the "they warned him" part? The ambassador knew when he went that we would not be able to send troops.

Forum List

Back