🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Why does the northeast vote for democrats, the party of..

Teachers Unions that protect bad teachers better than a communist commissary protects his comrades in arms... lol

Teachers Unions that fail our kids.

Bureaucratic Monopoly after Bureaucratic Monopoly... Monopolies with so little discipline and skill in what they claim... that they're completely wretched.. Monopolies with no necessity to please its customers, because they simply have no customers, they have dependencies.

Part of a charity, is efficiency.. which means low overhead operating costs...

These government agencies that perform the work of charities.. i.e. social security, public schools, vocational rehabilitation.. all have very high overhead costs, because of high cost of facilitation, and utilities and staff, and paychecks, and politicians benefitting from it... effectively making them into SCAMS!!!!!!
Which is what they really are.

$50,000 a year is a very pretty penny to be paid by a politician for doing his work for him.

And that's about the low end of what Government employees make.

And Don't hand me shit, I know better than to believe shit from you, I have seen the pay scales of what these government agency assholes make, including elementary school teachers making $60,000 a year and talking bullshit about how they don't get paid.
bull fucking shit they don't get paid, they're fucking swimming in cash.

The Democratic party....
The party of you're not an adult until you have gray hair.

The party of you don't need freedom

Why does the northeast continue to vote for assholes and retards ?

Forum List

Back