Seattle Democrats: Oops, We Raised the Minimum Wage Too High

Hmm, no, not necessarily how it works. Wages can rise and pace prices. What messes with the economy is quick, large movements. Remember when people were "used" to paying 10%+, for a mortgage? Think, man. You're rabid.
I made $1.90 in High School.
Is that an OK wage today?

You dipshits can’t figure out inflation wipes out everything.

Seattle takeout orders have reached a breaking point. Amid horror stories of $122 Thai delivery and $26 to-go coffees, the Emerald City is now considering rolling back a brand new wage law that�s causing food takeout prices to skyrocket and delivery orders to tank. It's just the latest in a series of wage laws that are backfiring this year, causing chaos for customers, restaurants, and the gig workers they were meant to help.

I know. You’re as shocked as I am Democrats shot themselves in the knee again. Well, let’s put this latest news in their perspective:

WHY DO DEMOCRATS HATE THE POOR AND WANT TO ROLLBACK MINIMUM WAGES?

Why doesn’t Washington raise their state taxes on rich people to pay for it? Washington being a pretty liberal state, they should enact the wealth tax in their state. Raise taxes on rich people by 20%. That should fix all of their problems.

Are those people who warned the cult of this outcome SOOTHSAYERS?

No, they are simply NOT retarded.

Dramatically increasing labor costs will make goods and services MORE EXPENSIVE. Companies will CUT STAFF.

How do you INTERPRETIVE LESBIAN DANCE majors not get this?

If SCOTUS decides POTUS has no immunity, Obama MUST be immediately arrested for murdering Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki. He was killed at age 16 in a drone strike on Oct. 14, 2011, in Yemen. It, too, was a controversial extra-judicial killing. Some U.S. officials called it a mistake. Even the president is said, in some reports, to have considered it a bad mistake.

Lets go cult. NO IMMUNITY, NO OBAMA.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOT EVEN OBAMA.

Hmm, no, not necessarily how it works. Wages can rise and pace prices. What messes with the economy is quick, large movements. Remember when people were "used" to paying 10%+, for a mortgage? Think, man. You're rabid.
The lower economic classes that keep ordering food with these prices are foolish. They need to change to purchasing food from supermarkets whether frozen or fresher and making it themselves. I spend money with my kids when with them. I get a few times more up to several times more value with products from the markets. People keep their habits.

Why doesn’t Washington raise their state taxes on rich people to pay for it? Washington being a pretty liberal state, they should enact the wealth tax in their state. Raise taxes on rich people by 20%. That should fix all of their problems.
Sure, then we would tell liberals to F off, pack up and move to another state while flipping them the bird.

Hey dumb ass Democrats please stop trying to help people you blithering idiots!! God the stupidity of encouraging people to stay in their entry level shit jobs, HELLO why do you think people work their way up into better jobs so they can afford to get married, start a family and buy a house. THIS HALF BAKED STUPID DEM SHIT only delays people on this path. FFS

Forum List

Back