Demographics of the political parties today?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My daughter who is a first year bio major is taking a political science class and is full of questions.
She asks me for a simple description: "Dad, aren't Democrats for the poor and Republicans for the wealthy?"
She's not real politically savvy obviously. I'm really not sure who Democrat's are anymore as all my friends and acquaintances are Republican...so I think. I think I have a good idea of who a Republican is but only based on my 'circle of friends'. I'm obviously bias and opinionated but it seems to me the public Democratic party is made up of the following...Am I right? Am I missing anything?

Union Workers
Immigrants
Racial Minorities
Gays and Tranny's
Progressives
Low income Folks
System Dependent Folks
Agnostics
Criminals

The essentially uneducated and undereducated. Those shocked by the existence and function of the Electoral College.

We really should get Zinn's crappy history of the US out of the public schools, for starters.

You have it about right, except the Union Workers wised up this time around...only the Union Bosses can still afford to be Democrats.

The Democratic Party's Dream is to get enough Mexicans into Texas to turn it into a Blue State...which is why Obama essentially committed Treason by ignoring...by actively undermining the Immigration Laws which he took an oath to enforce.

Nab Texas and a totalitarian society will be at hand.

The essentially uneducated and undereducated. Those shocked by the existence and function of the Electoral College.

We really should get Zinn's crappy history of the US out of the public schools, for starters.

You have it about right, except the Union Workers wised up this time around...only the Union Bosses can still afford to be Democrats.

The Democratic Party's Dream is to get enough Mexicans into Texas to turn it into a Blue State...which is why Obama essentially committed Treason by ignoring...by actively undermining the Immigration Laws which he took an oath to enforce.

So, the question is; and I'm truly not trying to be condescending here:
Are there any stand-up, good quality, positive contributing Democrats anymore?

So, the question is; and I'm truly not trying to be condescending here:
Are there any stand-up, good quality, positive contributing Democrats anymore?

There used to be a smattering of Centrist Democrats. Joe Manchin from West Virginia is the only one I can think of just now....and he is liable to convert to a Republican. Jim Webb is a courageous intelligent man--ran for President, but being courageous and intelligent---he didn't get 10 votes in a Democratic Primary

All the rest have gone straight Obama/Pocahontas/Pelosi Loonie. Marxists and Fools only.

Last edited:
My daughter who is a first year bio major is taking a political science class and is full of questions.
She asks me for a simple description: "Dad, aren't Democrats for the poor and Republicans for the wealthy?"
She's not real politically savvy obviously. I'm really not sure who Democrat's are anymore as all my friends and acquaintances are Republican...so I think. I think I have a good idea of who a Republican is but only based on my 'circle of friends'. I'm obviously bias and opinionated but it seems to me the public Democratic party is made up of the following...Am I right? Am I missing anything?

Union Workers
Immigrants
Racial Minorities
Gays and Tranny's
Progressives
Low income Folks
System Dependent Folks
Agnostics
Criminals

You forgot Muslims, and traitors.

Union Workers
Immigrants
Racial Minorities
Gays and Tranny's
Progressives
Low income Folks
System Dependent Folks
Agnostics
Criminals

Gays? After the party openly subscribed to the ideology that is fond of executing them, I am not so sure about that.

Really ? Take a look at the states with the worst education systems . They are red states .

Forum List

Back