Demonic war turning point 1973 and the movie the exorcist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The human race is caught in a war for souls that is intensifying. I totally believe that what we are witnessing today is literally the spirit realm opening up and pouring into the physical realm. The followers of Lucifer along with his own angels of darkness and demons are working hard and they were winning the battle, just like in the days of Noah.

Demonic War Turning Point – 1973 and The Movie The Exorcist | Prophezine

but for those who don't get it, they'll never see it coming. Because they can't see it.

Roe vs. Wade was one month after the movie came out?

There was also that event in 1979, when Carter allowed the rise of radical Islam.

-------------- MAY BE !! ---------------- I'm not very religious but i take these type of posts , comments and thoughts seriously or at least interesting simply because in my 68 years i have never see such evil as i see in the world for these last 30 - 40 some years and getting worse . If nothing else your comment is interesting because it may make some people think MindWars .

• Banned
-------------- MAY BE !! ---------------- I'm not very religious but i take these type of posts , comments and thoughts seriously or at least interesting simply because in my 68 years i have never see such evil as i see in the world for these last 30 - 40 some years and getting worse . If nothing else your comment is interesting because it may make some people think MindWars .

It's so complicated to explain in writing, not to mention there are thousands of webs spun or being spun that it is all so deeply rooted into areas people aren't able to pick up on it.

The demonization of religion has been purposely engineered in order to deter people from it. When we deter from it all. It in so many words allows people to do what they want how they want without lets saying feeling they are subjected to let's say " GOD" omg the word GOD. There's no heaven etc , etc.

We have a generation who wants to screw anything that walks, it's been a slow stripping of religion for the past few decades. By doing so it has enabled " CONTROL" of the population.

That is breaking it all down severely, the only way people learn how this ties into so many things is follow and or read everything they hate LOL...

I do not do church, that is not to say I don't believe in God I just don't carry a bible and go to church. The sin the almighty sin. ahhaha There are Christians who are teaching the wrong bs too. That's another twist in the crooked spin to deter ppl from religion in just one more weaponized area.

Last edited:
Interesting article. I was a teenager when the Exorcist came out and remember being more grossed out than frightened. Over the years, I've noticed more and more, the devil's work in big and small ways. Most frightening to me now, is how many people appear to be on the side of the demon team.

• Banned
Interesting article. I was a teenager when the Exorcist came out and remember being more grossed out than frightened. Over the years, I've noticed more and more, the devil's work in big and small ways. Most frightening to me now, is how many people appear to be on the side of the demon team.

It's been long road stripping the public of the very morals this Nation was built upon.

• Banned
upload_2017-7-18_18-15-5.png

U.S. Plunges Toward "Occultism And Demons"

There was also that event in 1979, when Carter allowed the rise of radical Islam.
I gotta hear this one, how did Carte allow the rise of what already existed?

Under the Shah of Iran? How was Iran trying to establish a worldwide Caliphate while they were ruled under the Shah?

Had Carter had a pair of balls and given the Shah backing and not worked out a deal for him to abdicate, we wouldn't be seeing the sheer problem we have today.

After all, aren't you liberals the ones who are constantly reminding us that even though Saddam Hussein was a tyrant, we should have left him where he was?

How about Muammar Gaddafi? What happened to Libya after Obama precipitated his deposition? Pure chaos.

Same thing with Syria. Obama's and Hillary's attempt to unseat Assad only gave rise to ISIS.

Youse guys and girls never seem to learn and in the game of foreign affairs and military stratagey, you suck.

Under the Shah of Iran? How was Iran trying to establish a worldwide Caliphate while they were ruled under the Shah?

Had Carter had a pair of balls and given the Shah backing and not worked out a deal for him to abdicate, we wouldn't be seeing the sheer problem we have today.

After all, aren't you liberals the ones who are constantly reminding us that even though Saddam Hussein was a tyrant, we should have left him where he was?

How about Muammar Gaddafi? What happened to Libya after Obama precipitated his deposition? Pure chaos.

Same thing with Syria. Obama's and Hillary's attempt to unseat Assad only gave rise to ISIS.

Youse guys and girls never seem to learn and in the game of foreign affairs and military stratagey, you suck.

Or you are not informed enough. with a name of JGalt I would think you would be.

Haven't you ever watched " WHOSE JOHN GALT"./ or rather ATLAS ........SHRUGS.

Or you are not informed enough. with a name of JGalt I would think you would be.

Haven't you ever watched " WHOSE JOHN GALT"./ or rather ATLAS ........SHRUGS.

Ahh, I see. Can't dispute anything I listed there for you in black and white, so you attack the messenger?

And that my friend, is why Hillary will never be President.

You are aware that the Iranian Muslims are not the same as the Muslims that are Arabs? They had a schism which put a rend in the world of Islam after Muhammad died..So no world wide caliphate has ever been established by Persian Muslims..
The Shah screwed himself and the nation as a whole, he himself is to blame for the unrest due to his greed and insufficient efforts on reform..especially land reform and social mobility, damn those monarchist..Just like Batista in Cuba, he fucked himself doing the same....Even though he was a military dictator..
Radical Islam has existed for centuries, certain tribes have it as their base of dogma, some Muslims sects, not so much...Islam, like Christianity differs in different regions...It is not all in the same..ISIS was commanded by Sunnis from Saddam's old military and we know who dispersed that crowd..

By the vie, I could defeat you or anyone on this board at military strategy...Your problem is, that you write as though the posters on USMB somehow have a control in our govt., we don't, so you need to write more directly to those really responsible, cause when you do it like you are doing, we all chuckle at the hit and miss..

The Shah was put in place by the US & UK. They had a democratically elected prime minister that we helped overthrow. Why? Because the PM was nationalizing the oil industry.

The Shah was put in place by the US & UK. They had a democratically elected prime minister that we helped overthrow. Why? Because the PM was nationalizing the oil industry.
So was Saddam.....If we'd just keep our fingers out of the pie....

Forum List

Back