Dems 0 for 3 today.

No fed take over of elections and no change to fillibuster.

Right now, I'd say the Biddum Administration, the DNC and the whole democrat party are essentially bankrupt, demoralized, completely failed, out of answers, and nearly belly up.

If they have any dignity left at all, they will take their lives and end the humiliation.

a-festF4DNC.jpg

Right now, I'd say the Biddum Administration, the DNC and the whole democrat party are essentially bankrupt, demoralized, completely failed, out of answers, and nearly belly up.

If they have any dignity left at all, they will take their lives and end the humiliation.

View attachment 590288

Yeah, xiden cried in his presser about the next election being stolen in advance of the election. Didn't the commies and LSM beat the hell out of Trump for saying something similar? Of course the neither will utter a peep about what xiden said.

But for TWO moderate Democrats with principles regarding voting powers being Constitutionally the Right of States......

If those two had not stood in the way, the Federal Government would have just become the Federal Dictatorship.

Even with this....we are dangerously close to losing it all. By no means are we "out of the woods"

Both actually said they favored the fed takeover of elections, but they wouldn't destroy the filibuster to get there.

Today was a good day for America. The 60-vote rule is there for a good reason.

The democrats want to pass a bunch of their far left agenda that most people do not want. The Senate majority and the minority are supposed to work together to come-up with the best possible outcome, which they can do and have done before. Once the filibuster is gone, that will never happen again cuz the majority will just do whatever the hell they want. And that ain't good.

But for TWO moderate Democrats with principles regarding voting powers being Constitutionally the Right of States......

If those two had not stood in the way, the Federal Government would have just become the Federal Dictatorship.

Even with this....we are dangerously close to losing it all. By no means are we "out of the woods"

This is so true. Maybe it is inevitable that one day the filibuster will be destroyed and whichever party is in the majority will do everything they can to keep it that way. I hope I never see it. For future generations, I hope they never see it either. Just because we can't compromise and cooperate is no reason to eliminate any chance of it happening down the road.

The democrats want to pass a bunch of their far left agenda that most people do not want. The Senate majority and the minority are supposed to work together to come-up with the best possible outcome, which they can do and have done before. Once the filibuster is gone, that will never happen again cuz the majority will just do whatever the hell they want. And that ain't good.

I think that the "Majority" you speak of is actually a conglomeration of powerful corporate heads, sick billionaires (GS), (MB) etc
The media lies constantly for them and truth be told few Americans support the Progressive (Marxist) Left agenda.
But the media makes it seem All America wants a Fascist iron fisted government to be in charge.

American greed and American idiots are fueling this demise of a once great nation.
That and the fact most Americans are too afraid to even speak up against it.

Was and has been expected.

Biden has been living in a dream world where those two simply start magically agreeing with him. For someone that has been in the senate for as long as he has, I would have though he would be able to work with them. It is clear he never even tried. Just expected them to jump on board.

It is sad how close we came to having permeant 1 party rule though.

I think that the "Majority" you speak of is actually a conglomeration of powerful corporate heads, sick billionaires (GS), (MB) etc
The media lies constantly for them and truth be told few Americans support the Progressive (Marxist) Left agenda.
But the media makes it seem All America wants a Fascist iron fisted government to be in charge.
Search yourself as deep as you can to wonder if those conglomerations, powerful corporate heads, sick billionaires, etc., don't own you, too.

Was and has been expected.

Biden has been living in a dream world where those two simply start magically agreeing with him. For someone that has been in the senate for as long as he has, I would have though he would be able to work with them. It is clear he never even tried. Just expected them to jump on board.

It is sad how close we came to having permeant 1 party rule though.

I actually think we avoided a fate much worse. If only that can be sustained.

An empire in decline. May China continue our policy of not using nuclear warfare when their time comes.
Do you truly believe that by sticking with the same voting rules we've developed over a couple of centuries -PRIOR to 2020, Americans are being denied the vote? Really? Were they not being denied the vote in the many decades that came before 2020?

Both actually said they favored the fed takeover of elections, but they wouldn't destroy the filibuster to get there.

This means that despite the need to pander to their base, they were unwilling to lead this nation into conflict from which we might lose the country. This is NOT hyperbole. If either side changed the rules on a single vote and that led to the widespread loss of trust in the vote, it would signal the beginning of the end. That's why the rhetoric coming from Schumer and his minions is effing EVIL.

If they ever pass the HR1 or some variation of the same, the trust in elections will be at an end. The choice then will be to simply accept the single-party rule that the Dems want so badly OR to push for a secessionist movement to separate the states OR, to have individuals simply refuse to obey laws coming out of DC. The last one may seem impossible but in our modern age of communication, very large groups could simply refuse to obey and governments would have no real way to punish or sanction them effectively.

Do you truly believe that by sticking with the same voting rules we've developed over a couple of centuries -PRIOR to 2020, Americans are being denied the vote? Really? Were they not being denied the vote in the many decades that came before 2020?
Post-2020 is also part of U.S. history and that development. And nobody is arguing harder that Americans are being denied the vote right now than the GOP, I'd like to remind you. The claim is that all elections are fraudulent unless the GOP wins.

But that's neither here nor there, because you're still missing the point. You're a dancing monkey, just like all the Democrat voters you hate are. We're all getting fucked and most of us are loving it.

Forum List

Back