dems anounce they have votes to push through reportations bill

Given that reparations were paid to Japanese Americans for those who were interned during WW2, it is not unreasonable to consider reparations to African Americans who were actually affected by existing racial segregation laws. However, reparations for historical slavery is no more justified than for Viking raids in the 11th Century. Otherwise, we would be discriminating against Negroid ancestry as an inherited and immutable disability.
To hear white liberals tell it, black people ARE disabled.

they arent. they just want there votes,. more like to lazy to work.
Not all of them, certainly. One of the hardest working men I ever knew was a retired USAF E-8, government contractor, and small restaurant owner. He worked his ass off, and earned everything he ever had.

But since he's conservative, the left would call him Uncle Tom.

Slavery. What we are really talking about here are conquered people. In every dispute, every battle for territory and wealth be it geopolitical or business, there is a winner and a loser. The stronger and the weaker. The conquered become the property of, or at least subject to the whims of, the conquerors.

A conqueror is really a success story, a winner; they are survivors. Survival of the fittest. This makes humanity stronger. But then the wobbly-kneed progressive Left invented the term slavery, whereby the weak are suddenly a victim now of their own unpreparedness and the strong suddenly become the bad guy instead and roles are reversed, and the weak now are viewed as merely a victim of nature, so that the progressive left can raise them up, protect, nourish and champion them for a reward for being . . . weak--- and make a political football of the issue for themselves to gain from!

Now Ukraine are the weaker people. After the Russians are done defeating them and taking their land, will there be reparations for yet another incursion of history?

Not all of them, certainly. One of the hardest working men I ever knew was a retired USAF E-8, government contractor, and small restaurant owner. He worked his ass off, and earned everything he ever had.

But since he's conservative, the left would call him Uncle Tom.
the left are racist

Slavery. What we are really talking about here are conquered people. In every dispute, every battle for territory and wealth be it geopolitical or business, there is a winner and a loser. The stronger and the weaker. The conquered become the property of, or at least subject to the whims of, the conquerors.

A conqueror is really a success story, a winner; they are survivors. Survival of the fittest. This makes humanity stronger. But then the wobbly-kneed progressive Left invented the term slavery, whereby the weak are suddenly a victim now of their own unpreparedness and the strong suddenly become the bad guy instead and roles are reversed, and the weak now are viewed as merely a victim of nature, so that the progressive left can raise them up, protect, nourish and champion them for a reward for being . . . weak--- and make a political football of the issue for themselves to gain from!

Now Ukraine are the weaker people. After the Russians are done defeating them and taking their land, will there be reparations for yet another incursion of history?
slavery was not maded by the left. but it was kept on by them. slavery started in anchient times.

😄

I'm glad you feel that way because today you're the one getting conquered and you guys are so pussy we haven't even had to use much violence yet.

I'm tired of the big lie here. If blacks are owed reparations, when what about every other group treated unfairly in every other country going back through history?!

What about:
  1. The American Indians?
  2. Women in general?
  3. The Sumerians?
  4. The slaves of the Roman Empire?
  5. Muslim slaves?
  6. Dutch slaves?
  7. Slaves of the French, Spanish and Portuguese?
  8. Slaves held by the various African tribes?
  9. The approx. 40 million slaves held in Asia right now?
  10. ISIL slave trade?
  11. Mongol slaves?
  12. Viking slaves?
  13. Slaves to taxation and regulation?
It would be far easier to list the few countries and peoples of the world who have NOT had slaves or been enslaved at some point by other people than to list those who have. Blacks are no better or worse off than anyone else. Talk of reparations is pure facile stupidity and blacks are once again being used by democrats for a purely political ploy.
Don't forget the Scottish. I believe the English owe me for what they did to my ancestors.

ugh we got to fight his,. this is ridiculous.
Sure, as soon as the Arabs pay their fair share for the part they played in the slave trade.

Reparations for what exactly? Ok, let's pay reparations to every black slave alive right now that suffered being a slave. That's fair.

Or how about a trade? They all get reparations and in trade they decide to finally agree to be treated as equals. No more affirmative action, no more saying there is systemic racism, no more of white people being forced to say the n word and we can use the full word just like blacks do, no more demanding they get special treatment and recognition, and no more burning, looting, stealing and destruction in the name of BLM. Give them reparations but make them fully responsible for their own actions and lives. We will pay off our debt of white guilt with reparations.

Or if we give blacks reparations then we also need to give it to native Americans for stealing their land, need to give it to all Chinese for how we used them as slaves to build the railroads, give to the Japanese we crowded into camps and treated like dog shit during WW2, and so on.

Or maybe we just say "ok we don't owe blacks shit. There are millions and millions of rich blacks, congressmen, doctors, lawyers, police chiefs, business owners, and hell we had a black president. We don't owe you anything because you're more than capable of doing well if you chose to and no one is stopping you. Get off your ass, show some ambition and stop blaming others for your self inflicted misery".

today you're the one getting conquered
Funny, I don't look or feel very conquered! :21:

we haven't even had to use much violence yet.
So 350 cities ravaged, 2000 police officers injured, 47 dead, and billions in damage to private property your fellow man owned that your own neighborhoods depended on for prosperity amounts to not much violence yet. Thanks for letting me know so that if that crap ever spills my way, I'll know to just put you animals out of your misery quick with no thought for sympathy or compassion.

Forum List

Back