Dems assassinate another Kennedy…go after Kennedy saying he raped a nanny or something…

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I am super confused.

The left keeps saying that RFK hurts Trump MORE than Biden…yet the left KEEPS ATTACKING RFK.

IF RFK HURT TRUMP MORE THAN BIDEN, YOU FOOLS WOULD NOT KEEP TRYING TO ASSASSINATE HIS CHARACTER.

More cult lies.

I am super confused.

The left keeps saying that RFK hurts Trump MORE than Biden…yet the left KEEPS ATTACKING RFK.

IF RFK HURT TRUMP MORE THAN BIDEN, YOU FOOLS WOULD NOT KEEP TRYING TO ASSASSINATE HIS CHARACTER.

More cult lies.
You are indeed super confused. Why?

MAGA keeps saying that Biden is easily beatable by Trump … yet MAGA KEEPS ATTACKING BIDEN TO LEAVE THE RACE.

IF TRUMP COULD SO EASILY BEAT BIDEN, YOU FOOLS WOULD NOT KEEP TRYING TO ASSASSINATE HIS CHARACTER TRYING TO GET HIM TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE.

I am super confused.

More cult lies.
Yes, but how is RFK's bookkeeping?

We need a felony charge here.

If Biden stays on, it's not a static situation. Kennedy becomes a bigger threat to the Dem ticket. He won't stay.

If Kamala is the one then Kennedy will be less of a threat, but maybe still too much.

They have to find a way to Gretchen or Gavin, and then Kennedy can be forgotten.

We just have to hope that either G or G are antiwar. That's what the election is all about now.

I am super confused.

More cult lies.
No, you’re a sycophant.

I am super confused.

More cult lies.
Democrats always do this to anyone they deem as a threat.

It worked once or twice around 20 years ago, so now it's part of their standard playbook.

Even though it's failed every time since the 1st 2.

I am super confused.

More cult lies.
It’s the height of hypocrisy for the D Party to criticize RFK, when Genocide Joe may be the most corrupt politician to ever be elected potus.
WHY IS JOE BIDEN NOT BEING TRIED FOR BRIBERY & CONSPIRACY?

I am super confused.

More cult lies.
Character assassination and using the coerced justice system to destroy their political opponents is all the Democrats do all day long. They should be forced to change the name of their Party. They do everything they can to undermine Democracy.

It worked once or twice around 20 years ago, so now it's part of their standard playbook.

Nixon had a list.

The convict has a catalog.

Character assassination and using the coerced justice system to destroy their political opponents is all the Democrats do all day long. They should be forced to change the name of their Party. They do everything they can to undermine Democracy.
Or a brain worm.

MAGA keeps saying that Biden is easily beatable by Trump … yet MAGA KEEPS ATTACKING BIDEN TO LEAVE THE RACE.

IF TRUMP COULD SO EASILY BEAT BIDEN, YOU FOOLS WOULD NOT KEEP TRYING TO ASSASSINATE HIS CHARACTER TRYING TO GET HIM TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE.
You live in a dream world. Did you even bother to watch the coverage right after the debate?

The Democratic operatives of CNN, MSNBC, and the licensed alphabet networks were INSISTING that Biden had to drop out.

I’ve been very honest about this: Anyone but Biden would have a better chance of beating Trump than BIden. Against Newsome or a Dem governor of a swing state, Trump would have a difficult time winning.

Biden is Biden’s problem, not Trump.

Back to the thread: Why did they bring up eating dog meat as some kind of super negative? I guess they hate other cultures.

Not me, I want Biden to be the man. Especially after the debate. Anyone that has a mind can see Biden is a demented fool.

Yep....the predictable Bimbo parade has arrived.

You live in a dream world. Did you even bother to watch the coverage right after the debate?

The Democratic operatives of CNN, MSNBC, and the licensed alphabet networks were INSISTING that Biden had to drop out.

I’ve been very honest about this: Anyone but Biden would have a better chance of beating Trump than BIden. Against Newsome or a Dem governor of a swing state, Trump would have a difficult time winning.

Biden is Biden’s problem, not Trump.

Back to the thread: Why did they bring up eating dog meat as some kind of super negative? I guess they hate other cultures.
They must hate Obama too.

It is just funny to me that lefties LIE and say Kennedy hurts Trump more than Biden….while Biden and the lefties do everything they can to fuck Kennedy.

If Kennedy hurt Trump more than Biden, the left would WELCOME Kennedy.

The lies of the left are so lazy and so easily verified as LIES.

Democrats drove their own Vice Presidential candidate (Joe Lieberman) out of the party in a purge of intolerance. Democrats assaulted Hillary Clinton with misogyny to make way for Obama. Now Dems are stabbing Biden in the back left and right. THAT is the NASTY character of the Democratic party. :oops:

Democrats drove their own Vice Presidential candidate (Joe Lieberman) out of the party in a purge of intolerance. Democrats assaulted Hillary Clinton with misogyny to make way for Obama. Now Dems are stabbing Biden in the back left and right. THAT is the NASTY character of the Democratic party. :oops:
He was too Pro Israel ( and Middle Left )

They are horrendous....

Forum List

Back