Dems bitch slapped by FBI/DOJ: No investigation because there is no federal crime

So with Ford dodging giving testimony and the D's continuing to press for an FBI investigation, I think the plan was to bring up the accusation at the 11th hour and punt an investigation to the DOJ and drag this shit out till the mid terms. With of course a daily drip about Kavanaugh being some sort of serial rapist.

"The DOJ, however, told a reporter for the far-left Politico, “The allegation does not involve any potential federal crime.”

Furthermore, the Associated Press reports that in a statement, the DOJ said late Monday that “it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”

Nevertheless, Democrats continue to call for the FBI to investigate in the hopes it will put an indefinite hold on the vote for Kavanaugh’s nomination, which has already been postponed."

FBI: Brett Kavanaugh 'Allegation Does Not Involve Any Potential Federal Crime'
“it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”
It is their job to look into the backgrounds of federal employees like a potential SC judge, though, isn't it? I think Sessions is kissing Trump's butt on this one. It is definitely NOT a federal crime, but they could certainly justify an investigation.
If they won't look into it, hire private investigators, then, or get the local police in that Maryland suburb to do it.
the FBI has looked. several times.

Did they interview the alleged victim ?
why would they, there is no federal crime? just cause you think they should there are process and procedures that say differently through the constitution. you don't like that document, then you need to win elections.

So if someone is a serial rapist, the fbi won’t bother to vet because it’s a state crimes? You are fine so long As you only commit state crimes ?
who is a serial rapist? the fbi vetted kavanaugh and are done and turned in their papers to the committee.

So with Ford dodging giving testimony and the D's continuing to press for an FBI investigation, I think the plan was to bring up the accusation at the 11th hour and punt an investigation to the DOJ and drag this shit out till the mid terms. With of course a daily drip about Kavanaugh being some sort of serial rapist.

"The DOJ, however, told a reporter for the far-left Politico, “The allegation does not involve any potential federal crime.”

Furthermore, the Associated Press reports that in a statement, the DOJ said late Monday that “it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”

Nevertheless, Democrats continue to call for the FBI to investigate in the hopes it will put an indefinite hold on the vote for Kavanaugh’s nomination, which has already been postponed."

As often as Breitfart has lied, you still post this cra? Geez you people are desparate.

Oh bite me you freaking fool. It links to Politico and the AP. Cripes. Read something before you post.

“it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”
It is their job to look into the backgrounds of federal employees like a potential SC judge, though, isn't it? I think Sessions is kissing Trump's butt on this one. It is definitely NOT a federal crime, but they could certainly justify an investigation.
If they won't look into it, hire private investigators, then, or get the local police in that Maryland suburb to do it.

why would they, there is no federal crime? just cause you think they should there are process and procedures that say differently through the constitution. you don't like that document, then you need to win elections.

So if someone is a serial rapist, the fbi won’t bother to vet because it’s a state crimes? You are fine so long As you only commit state crimes ?
who is a serial rapist? the fbi vetted kavanaugh and are done and turned in their papers to the committee.

Let’s say it’s a hypothetical serial rapist . FBI doesn’t check !?

There is no FBI investigation because Trump refuses to request one. It's that simple...

The FBI does not require presidential authority to launch an investigation.

God you are simpleminded

Then apparently you aren't following the facts of this story.
huh, dude :auiqs.jpg:excuse me a second, i'm laughing :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: oh shit dude, just cause you want something doesn't make it part of the constitution. you should read up.

Dems bitch slapped by FBI/DOJ:

yup, the dems are getting beat to death with shithook RW guilty pleas -

:abgg2q.jpg:

They vetted him SIX TIMES.

I'm sure they might if there is a federal crime. unfortunately for you, kavanaugh is a judge and was vetted and they're done. time to move on, no need for hypotheticals.

I'm sure they might if there is a federal crime. unfortunately for you, kavanaugh is a judge and was vetted and they're done. time to move on, no need for hypotheticals.

You are moving goalposts . 1st it’s because it’s not a fed crime , now it’s because the fbi was already done .

...and the GOP will vote him in before the mid-terms, guaranteed.

The Senate should hold the vote on Thursday.

Have the FBI do the investigation at their leisure after the vote, regardless of how the vote turns out.

IMHO, if I were Kavanaugh, I'd resign the Circuit Court job, and demand an immediate vote on this.

And sue the bastards if they turn me down for defamation.

You are moving goalposts . 1st it’s because it’s not a fed crime , now it’s because the fbi was already done .
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::boohoo::boohoo:

No investigation because the request would have to come FROM the White House and Trump sure doesn't want this investigated

For crying out loud she can't remember where it happened, how it happened or fucking when it happened. HELLO???????????????
Oh really?

Please document that
she already did. you are behind in the investigation. oops to you! let me laugh at your stupidity. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The FBI does not require presidential authority to launch an investigation.

God you are simpleminded

From Blomberg

The White House hasn’t asked the FBI to investigate the allegation that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted a woman when they were in high school, a request required for the bureau to take further action, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Derp. Who's simple minded?

she already did. you are behind in the investigation

Then it should be easy to point to the post. Please do

Yup...just looked.

She documented nothing of the kind.

You sir...are a lying POS

Last edited:
If the police or the FBI were to investigate this alleged Attempted Rape as if it happened last night- interview all of the people who might have been there, blocked off crime scenes where the event possibly could have happened- talked to the girls parents, neighbors, friends. Did DNA swabs and rape kits of the perp.

If they did all of that, they would feel awfully stupid.

Hey, the Dems figure that they have gotten away with using the FBI and DOJ as their private political weapons before, sooooooo maybe they can do it again.

Forum List

Back