Dems block subpoena for Epstein flight records

You're missing the point, they're being withheld for a reason.

I'd take your hand and guide you but you still would be obstinate

I have NEVER argued that they aren't. If you want to discuss what I actually say, great but don't just make up things to discuss.

Go to court. Why aren't those claiming they want it doing that? You don't need a vote to do that. You understand this right?
They don't have to, stupid. The Senate can subpoena them from the FAA.

No argument from me but since that is not happening you go to court to get them.
I think every important Republican figure from the past 20 years took that flight numerous times.

Let’s see the logs! WHAT ARE THE TRUMPTARDS SCARED OF?

Listen bub, get past the fact you're all that. You spew word salad pretending to be all turd party. You're a leftist... that's it, whiny

I'm simply stating facts. I understand they can be offensive to some.

I'm simply stating facts. I understand they can be offensive to some.

I don't buy into facts from someone who constantly defends one side while claiming to be non partisan.

You've reaped what you've sowed.

I've said all along release the logs and let it play out, you? Not so much

I don't buy into facts from someone who constantly defends one side while claiming to be non partisan.

You've reaped what you've sowed.

I've said all along release the logs and let it play out, you? Not so much

Save the emoticons.... it's a sure sign you've lost the argument, weak ass

Great example of why nobody should ever vote for a Democrat.
Ya, we saw what they did the last time they lost an election. They beat up 130 cops and smeared shit on the walls of our Capitol. Those were Democrats, right?

Why are they teeing up Epstein again? Because their goofy Hunter`s laptop stuff isn`t selling.

Forum List

Back