Dems block subpoena for Epstein flight records

Why do these fools argue that it is ANYTHING BUT POLITICS?

We all know it. I get more insulted they think I will buy the lie than the lie itself.

Epstein and Bill Clinton just played cards and went jet skiing on that island huh?

His black book makes clear his friends were not all about politics....some were just friends, I suppose, that have their own plane.
1701600251317.png

It's time for these Dem. pedos to come clean. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Let's see those logs. MAGA

Why would Dems block this?

This should be public knowledge. So should all of the Epstein victims.

Explain to me why Dems would block. I do not understand.

It cannot be politics.
/—-/ The democRATs are trying to protect Donald Trump whose name may or may not be on the list. It’s the only logical explanation.

It cannot be politics.

All of Epstein's victims names be published? Why? So you can call these women "whores" and "sluts".

What would be the point of publishing the flight logs other than to slander any name that appears there. Not everyone who went to that Island went there for illegal reasons, or even knew what was going on there.

There are no good or valid reasons to make any of this information public.

All of Epstein's victims names be published? Why? So you can call these women "whores" and "sluts".

What would be the point of publishing the flight logs other than to slander any name that appears there. Not everyone who went to that Island went there for illegal reasons, or even knew what was going on there.

All the people destroyed by Progs over the last couple of decades. It's a little late to change course now. Unless integrity suddenly shows up. We would most likely be appalled of what we elected and those who are non-elected in powerful positions.

It cannot be politics.
I agree! This is where the real whistleblowers should come in and leak the entire book to the public. Where are these people out now a days? WTF happen to America?

If your name is in that book that is their fault your name is getting released. I hope the Republicans leak the information. This is not National Security, embarrassing information is not National Security. Who the fuck hops on planes with pedo's?

I agree! This is where the real whistleblowers should come in and leak the entire book to the public. Where are these people out now a days? WTF happen to America?

Only shit that screws conservatives will get leaked.

The pedo loving cult refuse to call out the Podestas. I love it! You all are some sick motherfuckers. You support pedophilia
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh never mind while the Democrats, Wizard of OZ out kids.
2. Behind the curtain of secrecy.
3. At some point this Sodom and Gomorrah, will come to a crashing end.
4. As soon as Hillary and Bubba go to prison.
5. What kid wouldn't want to fuck Billy, and his hoe?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh never mind while the Democrats, Wizard of OZ out kids.
2. Behind the curtain of secrecy.
3. At some point this Sodom and Gomorrah, will come to a crashing end.
4. As soon as Hillary and Bubba go to prison.
5. What kid wouldn't want to fuck Billy, and his hoe?
6. The President of the United States, such a draw for the kids.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back