Dems block subpoena for Epstein flight records

Just like I said. "Guilty with hanging with a sleazeball" = guilt by assocation.

That's horseshit. No one needs to explain themselves.

You know Trump flew on the Lolita Express, too, right? And he was friends with Epstein longer than anyone else.

Show me the witnesses who said he fucked them when they were underaged. Just because his fat ass occupied a seat on Epstein's plane doesn't mean shit.
Logs show Trump was in it one time, from Florida to NY, supposedly when Trump’s own plane was unavailable.

Slick was on it a few dozen times, and one of Epstein’s underage sex slaves put slick on orgy island.

Why would Dems block this?

This should be public knowledge. So should all of the Epstein victims.

Explain to me why Dems would block. I do not understand.

It cannot be politics.
the clintons have the most to lose...who knows how many people besides epstein they bumped off

Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas are under investigation for unethical behavior. Accepting gifts from billionaires and not reporting them, unreported incomes, and so forth.

Blackburn could not abide the rubes being informed, and so she threw out a red herring to protect the unethical judges.

And the rubes fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Having the memories of goldfish, the dumb shits have already forgotten the flight logs are public record! In fact, the rube herd has already used the flight logs to smear Clinton!

Wow. It is unbelievably easy to gaslight these dumb schmucks!
…..by lil Dick Durbin.

Who cares.

It cannot be politics.
Good, the GOP children should be blocked from their performative theater.

Do it in a court of law. If you were serious that is where it would be done.
are you terrified of this....lolol..............look we have a huge libturd child diddling pedophile problem in this country

there are around 5 posters i'd report to law enforcement if i knew their names....i can't believe the lust for children here

it is so god damned disgusting

It cannot be politics.
It was BS. All part of the scheduled process on approving some Biden appointees, while also scheduled later, they were to consider a a subpoena to hear Harlan Crow and Leonard Leo as influence buyers, to the Republican had promised fireworks for the day and put on a show, bringing up anything to disrupt, finally giving up and walking out. Marsha's act was just political theater, not related to business before the committee. After their attempt to derail, disrupt, followed by their walkout, business was conducted without them. I'm from Tennessee. You can ignore Marsha, as I do.

The High Art of the Smear, by G5000.

I. Create a heavily-weighted memorable catchphrase or trigger word. Put it into high rotation.

Example: "Jeffrey Epstein used his Lolita Express to fly his underaged victims to Pedophile Island."

II. Make a factual statement using these catchphrases to create an unspoken connection.

Example: "Flight logs reveal Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express at least NINE TIMES, possibly much more."

Example: "Flight logs reveal Donald Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least SIX TIMES."

III. Enact the lie of omission. This is a critical element of any smear. Leave out key facts. Another frequently used tactic is to truncate or take statements made by your opponent out of context.

Example: Absolutely, positively do NOT mention the flight logs show Clinton/Trump never once flew to Epstein's private island.

Voilà! In the minds of the rubes, you have just "connected the dots" in their heads which don't actually exist, and you have artfully led them to think, "Bill Clinton/Donald Trump fucks kids." This becomes a FACT to the rubes.

Without telling a single untruth.

That's how the propagandists in our American media operate.

The High Art of the Smear, by G5000.

I. Create a heavily-weighted memorable catchphrase or trigger word. Put it into high rotation.

Example: "Jeffrey Epstein used his Lolita Express to fly his underaged victims to Pedophile Island."

II. Make a factual statement using these catchphrases to create an unspoken connection.

Example: "Flight logs reveal Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express at least NINE TIMES, possibly much more."

Example: "Flight logs reveal Donald Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least SIX TIMES."

III. Enact the lie of omission. This is a critical element of any smear. Leave out key facts. Another frequently used tactic is to truncate or take statements made by your opponent out of context.

Example: Absolutely, positively do NOT mention the flight logs show Clinton/Trump never once flew to Epstein's private island.

Voilà! In the minds of the rubes, you have just "connected the dots" in their heads which don't actually exist, and you have artfully led them to think, "Bill Clinton/Donald Trump fucks kids." This becomes a FACT to the rubes.

Without telling a single untruth.

That's how the propagandists in our American media operate.
If anybody thinks Epstein was actually part of any legislative agenda before the judiciary committee, 4 years after he died (he did not commit suicide), I got some ocean front property for sale cheap near Grand Junction, Colorado, construction ready. Call me. You're my target market. Discounts available. Very hot call today.

What are they hiding???

parsingbill-e1565849248413.jpg

How many underage girls you suppose Mr. Hillary Clinton fucked in the ass?

Forum List

Back