Dems block subpoena for Epstein flight records

More proof Blackburn was being a performative asshole to deflect from wrongdoing by Alito and Thomas. The flight logs are already public records available to anyone who wants to see them.

Blackburn's motion was a calculated trick to gaslight the tard herd like the ones we see in this topic.

Whatever. Their breakup was over a business deal, not because Trump found out Epstein was a pedophile. That's a fairy tale.
Bullshit trump was the only one who volunteered info to the local sheriff. You lying pedo supporter.

More proof Blackburn was being a performative asshole to deflect from wrongdoing by Alito and Thomas. The flight logs are already public records available to anyone who wants to see them.

Blackburn's motion was a calculated trick to gaslight the tard herd like the ones we see in this topic.

Oh so that's why the Dems blocked
It.

Trump flew six times on the Lolita Express.

See how my choice of words, while factual, can create a smear by the kinds of catchphrase wording one uses?

What the tards don't notice when these kind of smears are made about Clinton, is that the logs do not show he actually flew to "Pedophile Island" (another smear catchphrase which implies anyone who DID go to the island went there to molest kids).

This is the kind of irresponsible fake news generated by MAGA world to gaslight the rubes.

Trump flew six times on the Lolita Express.

See how my choice of words, while factual, can create a smear by the kinds of catchphrase wording one uses?

What the tards don't notice when these kind of smears are made about Clinton, is that the logs do not show he actually flew to "Pedophile Island" (another smear catchphrase which implies anyone who DID go to the island went there to molest kids).

This is the kind of irresponsible fake news generated by MAGA world to gaslight the rubes.

Just INSINUATING pedophilia is a serious charge. Based on proximity it is despicable

Of course it is which is why all who hung around him should have to explain themselves.

Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas are under investigation for unethical behavior. Accepting gifts from billionaires and not reporting them, unreported incomes, and so forth.

Blackburn could not abide the rubes being informed, and so she threw out a red herring to protect the unethical judges.

And the rubes fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Having the memories of goldfish, the dumb shits have already forgotten the flight logs are public record! In fact, the rube herd has already used the flight logs to smear Clinton!

Wow. It is unbelievably easy to gaslight these dumb schmucks!

Dems love child rape and child trafficking. Not surprised.

The investigation into Alito and Thomas will continue without further interruption.

Maybe. I'm sure Blackburn has other gaslights up her ass.

How do you not know this? The entire investigation into Epstein was local. The jew da let him slide.
“Jew da”?

I googled that and got nothing but antisemitic garbage.

Link required

“Jew da”?

I googled that and got nothing but antisemitic garbage.

Link required
I am watching bama uga you fag. The jew da let jew Epstein off the hook. That's how the tribe works.

A subpoena for public records. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

"Dey're hidin sumthin!"

[cue conspiracy music]

Why did the jew da let Epstein off of the hook back in 2005ish?

Why would Dems block this?

This should be public knowledge. So should all of the Epstein victims.

Explain to me why Dems would block. I do not understand.

It cannot be politics.

What are they hiding???

parsingbill-e1565849248413.jpg

Forum List

Back