Dems block subpoena for Epstein flight records

Why would Dems block this?

This should be public knowledge. So should all of the Epstein victims.

Explain to me why Dems would block. I do not understand.

It cannot be politics.
This wasn't a legitimate request. It was an attempt by Marsha Blackburn to derail the ethics committee subpoenas related to Supreme Court ethics by throwing conspiracy theories at it. Republicans threw over 100 amendments at it, and they were all declined.
These logs have been subpoenaed years ago. They're available [here] (DocumentCloud) for anyone interested.

It was a show vote. If you are serious do it where it would make a difference. The Senate isn't holding the logs.

Surely nothing political. I get it.

Why should the logs be held private?

Why dont the Dems ask for the logs in court. Maybe Trump is on them.

Surely nothing political. I get it.

Why should the logs be held private?

They aren't held private. They are held by groups that you go to a court of law to get access to them. Why would anyone that actually want access not do that?

Why dont the Dems ask for the logs in court. Maybe Trump is on them.

They should. No argument there but NO ONE is doing this.

I never argued they aren't. I argued the proper venue for gaining access to this information.

Just release the flight logs. Blocking it only makes someone culpable

Absolutely everyone knows Bill Clinton was there, let's expose every last sob chomo

They aren't held private. They are held by groups that you go to a court of law to get access to them. Why would anyone that actually want access not do that?

They should. No argument there but NO ONE is doing this.

No.

I want the logs public. TRUMP AND EPSTEIN WERE PALS.

Lets show those logs!

Just release the flight logs. Blocking it only makes someone culpable

Absolutely everyone knows Bill Clinton was there, let's expose every last sob chomo

The Senate does not hold them. Law enforcement does. Go to court and get them released.

Are you claiming the Senate doesn't have subpoena power for documents held by a federal agency they oversee?

Go to court. Why aren't those claiming they want it doing that? You don't need a vote to do that. You understand this right?

Forum List

Back