Dems didn't lock down VP name domain TimothyMKaine.com

Not trying to, a little bit if energy added to the voter base through humor all while poking the Dems in the eye.

Energy? Not the word I would have chosen. The site just looks like Trump propaganda with a url of a name that the VP doesn't use. Then to claim victory because the Democrats didn't take Timothyfillintheblank.com isn't really a loss on their part as it will have zero affect on the election.

If you created the site then I apologize, just being honest, it was a waste of 'energy'.

Only a waste of energy if you're pushing for Hillary ;)
Ya , his name is so random that they couldn't have possibly thought to lock it down...
I'm mean it's not like there's any articles published if you search Sen Timothy M Kaine VP selection.

TimothyMKaine.com is about as relevant as DonnyJTrump.com. It's also open because it doesn't fucking matter.

It could matter if people make it a topic. Just like anything else, if it's talked about and shared then it matters.
That's ok, you stick with your Crooked Hillary voter base and I'll stick with mine.

Still doesn't matter. Have you looked at your web traffic? I bet it's still low.

For just starting out its decent, @ 11,000 hits so far this month. Social media and people's voice outside lamestream media does matter.

Energy? Not the word I would have chosen. The site just looks like Trump propaganda with a url of a name that the VP doesn't use. Then to claim victory because the Democrats didn't take Timothyfillintheblank.com isn't really a loss on their part as it will have zero affect on the election.

If you created the site then I apologize, just being honest, it was a waste of 'energy'.

Ya , his name is so random that they couldn't have possibly thought to lock it down...
I'm mean it's not like there's any articles published if you search Sen Timothy M Kaine VP selection.

TimothyMKaine.com is about as relevant as DonnyJTrump.com. It's also open because it doesn't fucking matter.

It could matter if people make it a topic. Just like anything else, if it's talked about and shared then it matters.
That's ok, you stick with your Crooked Hillary voter base and I'll stick with mine.

Still doesn't matter. Have you looked at your web traffic? I bet it's still low.

For just starting out its decent, @ 11,000 hits so far this month. Social media and people's voice outside lamestream media does matter.

Doubtful. Yet underwhelming.

Put you money where you mouth is much doubt do you have?

Put you money where you mouth is much doubt do you have?

I have no desire to bet. But if you're averaging less than 1k hits per day, who knows how many of those you are generating to yourself. If you're using social media, I'm assuming you're not a genius in that field so most of your traffic is you preaching to the choir.

Hell, if I literally google your sites name, using a version of Kaine's name that you and only you use, I'm not able to find your site in the results.

Google

The premise of your site is lame, you're not demonstrating that Clinton/Kaine left a domain open because nobody cares about TimotyMKaine.com, it's irrelevant.

Forum List

Back