Dems in AGONY. Gorsuch to be confirmed and TRUMP can't be stopped.

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2016
They have been reduced to barking at the moon and blocking traffic!! Proceed to your 2018 mid term slaughter and take RINO's Ryan, Graham and McCain with you!

Judge Gorsuch is a smart cookie based on that Confirmation Hearing responses I have heard. In particular his opinion that there might be "too many laws". He suggested that he asked a number of his judicial underlings to seek out the full list of regulatory laws that follow with a penalty, and they couldn't complete the count but ended at 300,000.

He then went on to quote Wilson and how he warned that too many laws are only to benefit the King who wants to "keep the citizens on their toes". Listening to this guy I would love him to be PM of Canada to be honest. Just this Confirmation alone suggests he has strong principled roots in law and life, and, dare I say a libertarian philosophy.

America will be in a better place with this guy providing the tipping balance in the S.C. Seems on the surface to be an excellent choice by Trump.

The good news is that he said he would not vote to overturn Roe v Wade but he has a pretty lousy record on the constitution. RWNJs like him for that just like they agree with drumpf's wanting to gut the constitution.

The good news is that he said he would not vote to overturn Roe v Wade but he has a pretty lousy record on the constitution. RWNJs like him for that just like they agree with drumpf's wanting to gut the constitution.

Oh please... he has an astounding record. And I wish you people would let the abortion shit go.... it isn't going away... PERIOD.

Links?

Depends on the day...
They have been reduced to barking at the moon and blocking traffic!! Proceed to your 2018 mid term slaughter and take RINO's Ryan, Graham and McCain with you!
I'm a Democrat and have no problem with Gorsuch....you were saying?

Glad to see that some on the left aren't contrarians, for the sake of the party.

For the most part, she's one of the more reasonable ones here.

The Dems, I imagine, are yelling for their base.

As long as Gorsuch as indicated that Roe is settled precedent, he will make it to confirmation without problem.

The fucking Democrat party is engaging in slow suicide at the moment with all this Russia-Trump collusion Bullshit. I say good riddance!

The Dems, I imagine, are yelling for their base.

As long as Gorsuch as indicated that Roe is settled precedent, he will make it to confirmation without problem.
Yep, because killing unborn children is what is REALLY important.

Dems vs Gorsuch is looking like a wrestlemania match,,,more like the Munschkins vs Godzilla

The fucking Democrat party is engaging in slow suicide at the moment with all this Russia-Trump collusion Bullshit. I say good riddance!
Obviously you're not interested in knowing if your president is a crook and traitor to the country.

Forum List

Back