Dems in full-blown ‘freakout’ over Biden

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

One adviser to major Democratic donors keeps a running list of reasons Biden could lose.

28 May 2024 ~~ By CHRISTOPHER CADELAGO, SALLY GOLDENBERG and ELENA SCHNEIDER

A pervasive sense of fear has settled in at the highest levels of the Democratic Party over President Joe Biden’s reelection prospects, even among officeholders and strategists who had previously expressed confidence about the coming battle with Donald Trump.
All year, Democrats had been on a joyless and exhausting grind through the 2024 election. But now, nearly five months from the election, anxiety has morphed into palpable trepidation, according to more than a dozen party leaders and operatives. And the gap between what Democrats will say on TV or in print, and what they’ll text their friends, has only grown as worries have surged about Biden’s prospects.
“You don’t want to be that guy who is on the record saying we’re doomed, or the campaign’s bad or Biden’s making mistakes. Nobody wants to be that guy,” said a Democratic operative in close touch with the White House and granted anonymity to speak freely.
But Biden’s stubbornly poor polling and the stakes of the election “are creating the freakout,” he said.
“This isn’t, ‘Oh my God, Mitt Romney might become president.’ It’s ‘Oh my God, the democracy might end.’”
Despite everything, Trump is running ahead of Biden in most battleground states.
~Snip~
“The most diplomatic thing I hear from Democrats is, ‘Oh my God, are these the choices we have for president?’”

Commentary:
Hmm...., maybe the Democrat Beo-Marxist principal strategy of advocating killing more babies isn’t enough! Now they have the sads!”
I’ve never understood the Democrat's concept of, "We have to save democracy", and all of that.
People who claim Democracy itself is on the ballot etc., are telling us we need to vote Democrat.
The whole point of free and fair elections is that voters have choices of which candidates or political parties they support.
If we truly have free and fair elections, we are free to vote for whoever we want.,,We are not required to vote Democrat to save democracy.
Then there's the recent talking point has been if Trump wins then 2024 will be the last election we ever have.
Democrats are so eager to “Save Democracy” they are willing to cheat and ignore the will of the voters.
If what Trump does is a threat to democracy I’m down for it because I’ve had enough of what seems to be the dim brand of democracy.

The Crazy Democrats claiming that they are saving "democracy" is one of their delusions that makes them a dangerous political cult.
They aren't saving "democracy", they are creating a one-party autocracy.
Their ballot box stuffing crimes violate everyone's right to vote.
They have politized the IRS, DOJ and the FBI just like it is done in banana republics.
They are using fabricated indictments to smear Trump and to interfere with the election.
The Democrats are a threat to our freedom.

One adviser to major Democratic donors keeps a running list of reasons Biden could lose.

A pervasive sense of fear has settled in at the highest levels of the Democratic Party over President Joe Biden’s reelection prospects, even among officeholders and strategists who had previously expressed confidence about the coming battle with Donald Trump.
All year, Democrats had been on a joyless and exhausting grind through the 2024 election. But now, nearly five months from the election, anxiety has morphed into palpable trepidation, according to more than a dozen party leaders and operatives. And the gap between what Democrats will say on TV or in print, and what they’ll text their friends, has only grown as worries have surged about Biden’s prospects.
“You don’t want to be that guy who is on the record saying we’re doomed, or the campaign’s bad or Biden’s making mistakes. Nobody wants to be that guy,” said a Democratic operative in close touch with the White House and granted anonymity to speak freely.
But Biden’s stubbornly poor polling and the stakes of the election “are creating the freakout,” he said.
“This isn’t, ‘Oh my God, Mitt Romney might become president.’ It’s ‘Oh my God, the democracy might end.’”
Despite everything, Trump is running ahead of Biden in most battleground states.
~Snip~
“The most diplomatic thing I hear from Democrats is, ‘Oh my God, are these the choices we have for president?’”

Commentary:
Hmm...., maybe the Democrat Beo-Marxist principal strategy of advocating killing more babies isn’t enough! Now they have the sads!”
I’ve never understood the Democrat's concept of, "We have to save democracy", and all of that.
People who claim Democracy itself is on the ballot etc., are telling us we need to vote Democrat.
The whole point of free and fair elections is that voters have choices of which candidates or political parties they support.
If we truly have free and fair elections, we are free to vote for whoever we want.,,We are not required to vote Democrat to save democracy.
Then there's the recent talking point has been if Trump wins then 2024 will be the last election we ever have.
Democrats are so eager to “Save Democracy” they are willing to cheat and ignore the will of the voters.
If what Trump does is a threat to democracy I’m down for it because I’ve had enough of what seems to be the dim brand of democracy.
I love the part where none of them really wants to be the one to say they're doomed.

~Snip~

Commentary:
Is there anything particularly new in this OP, OP? This seems like a retread of the same old shit to me. :rolleyes:

Is there anything particularly new in this OP, OP? This seems like a retread of the same old shit to me. :rolleyes:

Actually, it's your responses that seem like rinse and repeat tripe.

The real question I have is....what is Trump REALLY going to do once he wins.

People will go orgasmic if he is victorious.....but then what ?

Especially if the GOP manages to not take the senate back.

Trump will be like any other lame duck, divided house, president.........impotent.

Do all the victory dances matter if that is the case.

Just like if Biden wins......what can he accomplish ?

The real question I have is....what is Trump REALLY going to do once he wins.
I'd imagine the orange bag O' shit will do the same skin deep superficial bullshit he did before. Maybe he'll propose another tax cut and magaturds will praise him like the second coming of Jesus. :rolleyes: We have seen this shit show before.

Wow, amazing. It's not like that stammering fucktard just started shitting its pants and falling off the stage a few days ago. :laughing0301:

The party of shit can't think past Thursday.... they've got the collective intellect of a shit-eating rodent.

What a dilemma, hmm? Do they fuck over Kameltoe? Because she's polling at .000031%? And go with the younger, greasier biden - Gruesome? Big Mike is out - he/she likes to hate Whitey privately through her cuck, Barry Hussein. Gretchen ("Hitler with Tits") couldn't carry Michigan, but I digress....

This dim shit show is delicious.... :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I don't think the war establishment will allow Trump to make it to the election. His threat of cooperation with Putin is too great, to risk him winning.

Even Trump's conviction wouldn't eliminate the risk of him winning, considering that he could be running against a zombie.

Cool, another babbling hysterical BDS meltdown thread. They just keep coming.

The Trump cultists get ordered to weep like this whenever things look bad for Trump, so seeing BDS threads is always encouraging.

Only one side here gets hysterical, and it's the Trump side. The liberals are calm and rational, while the Trump cultists here always have full diapers.

I don't think the war establishment will allow Trump to make it to the election. His threat of cooperation with Putin is too great, to risk him winning.
There is no threat of cooperation with Putin. That is a Democrat media propaganda lie. Trump was tougher on Russia than any US president ever has been.

Last edited:
Music, to my ears............

"A pervasive sense of fear has settled in at the highest levels of the Democratic Party over President Joe Biden’s reelection prospects"

~Snip~

Commentary:
It really gives you joy thinking about other people freaking out doesn’t it? What does that say about you?

Forum List

Back