DEMS prove they are about hatred, revenge and division.

DEMS have no interest in calming the storm or unifying the country. They are like a pack of jackals that smell blood as they drive to ouster President Trump in a symbolic gesture of hatred. No doubt at Biden's inauguration, he will break out the same old hackneyed insincere pretty words about "Unity and healing". I only wonder if he will be able to keep a straight face as he spews the usual DEM drivel.

Oh.View attachment 439516

Similarly, you have Liberals continue to insist that the riots throughout 2020 in various cities where livelihoods burned and people pulled from their cars and beaten is considered "peaceful" by comparison to the events this week at the US Capitol. What does that accomplish? Real leaders would be talking to the US as a whole on the importance of true "peaceful protests" where there are no police injured, no physical damage, no smashed windows, no burning cars. That's not happening here; and, as a result, division will continue.
The catalyst for those "riots" was the police gunning down unarmed men, women and children with little to no accountability...

The catalyst for the Trumper insurrection at the Capitol was them losing the election...

You whining about BLM and twisting yourself into pretzels to both sides an insurrection wont change shit

I say we all run the banks and sell all stocks 1/22. You'll see something we won't forget.
I think that you should post this excellent idea into every fucking thread on the board.
Been doing it all day. You in?...Also 80 million stop Amazon immediately, use Ebay. Any Democrat company like Starbucks No more Starbucks store products.

Only buy Goya and My Pillows

They want to make lista and hurt lives, Let's hit them harder.sav
I cancelled all my streaming services. Bought all major purchases I was planning on getting prior to the new year, computer,TV,Office chairs, shelving , appliances etc...
Bought all holiday gifts for this next year plus stocked up on food.
I plan on participating in the Biden economy as little as possible for the next four years. Shopping Thrift stores where I don’t pay taxes etc.

So ..yeah...the people that voted for these aholes ( federal level and local) can support it.

Oh come on and tell the truth (for once). When the economy begins to thrive, your greed and gluttony won't allow you to do what you claim.

I say we all run the banks and sell all stocks 1/22. You'll see something we won't forget.
I think that you should post this excellent idea into every fucking thread on the board.
Been doing it all day. You in?...Also 80 million stop Amazon immediately, use Ebay. Any Democrat company like Starbucks No more Starbucks store products.

I cancelled all my streaming services. Bought all major purchases I was planning on getting prior to the new year, computer,TV,Office chairs, shelving , appliances etc...
I plan on participating in the Biden economy as little as possible for the next four years. Shopping Thrift stores where I don’t pay taxes etc.

So ..yeah...the people that voted for these aholes ( federal level and local) can support it.

Oh come on and tell the truth (for once). When the economy begins to thrive, your greed and gluttony won't allow you to do what you claim.
Begins to thrive???...LOLOL.Economic sanctions work...lol

Boycott Heinz......................You always talk to women that way?

Begins to thrive???...LOLOL.Economic sanctions work You'll see...lol

Boycott Heinz......................You always talk to women that way?

DEMS have no interest in calming the storm or unifying the country. They are like a pack of jackals that smell blood as they drive to ouster President Trump in a symbolic gesture of hatred. No doubt at Biden's inauguration, he will break out the same old hackneyed insincere pretty words about "Unity and healing". I only wonder if he will be able to keep a straight face as he spews the usual DEM drivel.

Similarly, you have Liberals continue to insist that the riots throughout 2020 in various cities where livelihoods burned and people pulled from their cars and beaten is considered "peaceful" by comparison to the events this week at the US Capitol. What does that accomplish? Real leaders would be talking to the US as a whole on the importance of true "peaceful protests" where there are no police injured, no physical damage, no smashed windows, no burning cars. That's not happening here; and, as a result, division will continue.
The catalyst for those "riots" was the police gunning down unarmed men, women and children with little to no accountability...

The catalyst for the Trumper insurrection at the Capitol was them losing the election...

You whining about BLM and twisting yourself into pretzels to both sides an insurrection wont change shit
They shot dangerous criminals. Just because you want to martyr criminals, doesnt mean the rest of us arent going to think youre a complete moron for doing so.

Methinks the Lady doth protest too much.

We really need to stop referring to them as Democrats. I for one will only address them as what they are.....Marxist Communists.

We really need to stop referring to them as Democrats. I for one will only address them as what they are.....Marxist Communists.
I'm going with ChinaCrats.

Apparently you missed the Obama bots hateful spew for 8 years. Lefties are always hypocrites...nothing new.

If they didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Poor Trump. The man is just always getting fucked in the ass by someone.

Why are you opposed to Trump getting credit for his actions? You don't think we should acknowledge what he has done?
Please post where you condemned the killings of 19 that your guys did. You know, the summer of love!

DEMS have no interest in calming the storm or unifying the country. They are like a pack of jackals that smell blood as they drive to ouster President Trump in a symbolic gesture of hatred.

Trump's supporters just killed a cop

Why are you opposed to Trump getting credit for his actions? You don't think we should acknowledge what he has done?
Please post where you condemned the killings of 19 that your guys did. You know, the summer of love!

Please post where I condoned anyone being killed.

You were silent about it, hypocrite.

You were silent about it, hypocrite.

I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to be aware of everything I posted. You posted one bullshit statement, and now you are trying to reword it so it won't be bullshit. You should be prepared to prove your statements before you show how stupid you are.

Forum List

Back