DEMS prove they are about hatred, revenge and division.

DEMS have no interest in calming the storm or unifying the country. They are like a pack of jackals that smell blood as they drive to ouster President Trump in a symbolic gesture of hatred. No doubt at Biden's inauguration, he will break out the same old hackneyed insincere pretty words about "Unity and healing". I only wonder if he will be able to keep a straight face as he spews the usual DEM drivel.

Oh.View attachment 439516
I couldn't help but notice you didn't quote what you most recent messiah has said.
I don't have a messiah -- only people who speak like that are usually authoritarian loving sycophants trying to self project -- is that you??
Nice try with the Hopover. But it's you boy that's hyping unity.

DEMS have no interest in calming the storm or unifying the country. They are like a pack of jackals that smell blood as they drive to ouster President Trump in a symbolic gesture of hatred. No doubt at Biden's inauguration, he will break out the same old hackneyed insincere pretty words about "Unity and healing". I only wonder if he will be able to keep a straight face as he spews the usual DEM drivel.

Why are you opposed to Trump getting credit for his actions? You don't think we should acknowledge what he has done?

IF you were honest, you would acknowledge that not only Democrats, but Republicans & Independents were horrified by the insurrectionists who invaded our National Capitol Building. Yet you are not honest or patriotic which you prove in this scurrilous lie above.

The unarmed female protestor should have been shot on sight, right?

iu

IF you were honest, you would acknowledge that not only Democrats, but Republicans & Independents were horrified by the insurrectionists who invaded our National Capitol Building. Yet you are not honest or patriotic which you prove in this scurrilous lie above.

iu

Frank a number of those along with the woman killed were in the process of committing a felony, a violent felony as can be seen - if you have any interest in seeing the shooting - which put the Capitol Police and all those employed in the Capitol at that time in harms way.

The discharge of a firearm in such a situation is covered in the policy manual of all LE manuals, under Use of Force.

It's people like you who support the use of deadly first when a home or business is in the process of illegal entry such as burglaries. Your side is so full of hypocrisy any debate on the issue would be worthless.

iu

Frank a number of those along with the woman killed were in the process of committing a felony, a violent felony as can be seen - if you have any interest in seeing the shooting - which put the Capitol Police and all those employed in the Capitol at that time in harms way.

The discharge of a firearm in such a situation is covered in the policy manual of all LE manuals, under Use of Force.

It's people like you who support the use of deadly first when a home or business is in the process of illegal entry such as burglaries. Your side is so full of hypocrisy any debate on the issue would be worthless.

So attacking Kissinger with handcuffs was less threatening than standing up like Ashli Babbitt

OK, Biden Loon you made your point and your off your meds

Why are you opposed to Trump getting credit for his actions? You don't think we should acknowledge what he has done?
President Trump gets credit for the crowd supporting America's election integrity and the President. The Mayor and the Capitol Police get credit for allowing the crowd to storm the Capitol.

iu

So attacking Kissinger with handcuffs was less threatening than standing up like Ashli Babbitt

OK, Biden Loon you made your point and your off your meds

LOL, you point is ludicrous: Holding out a handcuff is a symbol; Breaking into the Capitol Building with a mob is a different story.

iu
Was she trying to break down the door to where congress was conducting our business?

iu
Henry should have offered her a helicopter ride home.

Similarly, you have Liberals continue to insist that the riots throughout 2020 in various cities where livelihoods burned and people pulled from their cars and beaten is considered "peaceful" by comparison to the events this week at the US Capitol. What does that accomplish? Real leaders would be talking to the US as a whole on the importance of true "peaceful protests" where there are no police injured, no physical damage, no smashed windows, no burning cars. That's not happening here; and, as a result, division will continue.

Apparently you missed the Obama bots hateful spew for 8 years. Lefties are always hypocrites...nothing new.

I say we all run the banks and sell all stocks 1/22. You'll see something we won't forget.
I think that you should post this excellent idea into every fucking thread on the board.
Been doing it all day. You in?...Also 80 million stop Amazon immediately, use Ebay. Any Democrat company like Starbucks No more Starbucks store products.

Only buy Goya and My Pillows

They want to make lista and hurt lives, Let's hit them harder.sav

I say we all run the banks and sell all stocks 1/22. You'll see something we won't forget.
I think that you should post this excellent idea into every fucking thread on the board.
Been doing it all day. You in?...Also 80 million stop Amazon immediately, use Ebay. Any Democrat company like Starbucks No more Starbucks store products.

I cancelled all my streaming services. Bought all major purchases I was planning on getting prior to the new year, computer,TV,Office chairs, shelving , appliances etc...
Bought all holiday gifts for this next year plus stocked up on food.
I plan on participating in the Biden economy as little as possible for the next four years. Shopping Thrift stores where I don’t pay taxes etc.

So ..yeah...the people that voted for these aholes ( federal level and local) can support it.

I cancelled all my streaming services. Bought all major purchases I was planning on getting prior to the new year, computer,TV,Office chairs, shelving , appliances etc...
I plan on participating in the Biden economy as little as possible for the next four years. Shopping Thrift stores where I don’t pay taxes etc.

So ..yeah...the people that voted for these aholes ( federal level and local) can support it.
Great. We have the power to crush these roaches. Most Trump supporters will never support those ass holes again. I'm sure plenty of Dems are fed up, especially after this riot hoax.

Great. We have the power to crush these roaches. Most Trump supporters will never support those ass holes again. I'm sure plenty of Dems are fed up, especially after this riot hoax.
Well...the democrats and independents in the Walkaway movement are pissed I know that. The commies in big tech just purged all of their acts from Facebook and Twitter. Cuz ...everyone knows how much lefties live for censorship.

Well...the democrats and independents in the Walkaway movement are pissed I know that. The commies in big tech just purged all of their acts from Facebook and Twitter. Cuz ...everyone knows how much lefties live for censorship.
Let them talk to each other then. Dump all Dem companies. Never use amazon, use Ebay

Forum List

Back