🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems Say They’ve Got the Votes to Impeach, Yet Investigation Barely Started

The investigation never mattered. Impeachment was always the goal regardless of the facts. Hell, Pelosi illegally called for the investigation based on a phone transcript she never saw. They're insane.

I do believe you are right. The DNC leadership has lost its ever loving mind.

This impeach crap is another big nothing burger that will bite the Dems in the ass.

There has to be a few Dem leaders out there with some common sense and logic??

2ND whistle blower....
tenor.gif

The investigation never mattered. Impeachment was always the goal regardless of the facts. Hell, Pelosi illegally called for the investigation based on a phone transcript she never saw. They're insane.

I do believe you are right. The DNC leadership has lost its ever loving mind.

This impeach crap is another big nothing burger that will bite the Dems in the ass.

There has to be a few Dem leaders out there with some common sense and logic??

But if shot someone on 5th ave, you would be one of the people that make sure nothing would happen...

The transcript and text messages look damning... At this stage of the impeachment process, Trump has a lot worse numbers than Nixon..

If the investigators find out that the Trumpster killed a praying mantis in 1962, will it be all over for him?

Elites; did you know trump killed a praying mantis in 1962?

America: don’t care.

Elites: so you don’t deny he killed a praying mantis in 1962?

America: Don’t care about your silly shit. I’m voting for him again

Media: see even lifelong republicans won’t deny he killed a praying mantis!

You are surprised they already have a conclusion?

April 11 2016 (before Trump was elected)

Politico: Could Trump be impeached shortly after he takes office?

You are dealing with treasonous animals. Treat them as such.

These are the kind of plans they make...

"One bank-shot idea, from a Democrat, involved John Kasich joining the Trump ticket and then becoming president after Trump’s impeachment." LINK

I can hear them now if they had succeeded in that. "Its all legal and whatnot. Perfectly legal. Shaddup proles"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back