Dems should run Hillary in 2020

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
After Trump's address to Congress, he's on a glide path to win a Reaganesque 56 state sweep for reelection.

Sure, the Fed could tank the economy, but that aside, I think there's no Democrat; legal or illegal, alive or dead, that has a chance against Trump. It's perfect to rerun Hillary and let her take the loss again.

Jake already has his "I'm seeing Hillary 2020" yard signs up

It was just a speech.

It does not really mean anything.

I call it his "Sun, Moon and stars speech" because that's what he promised to everybody.

It may be that nothing will happen because the GOP is focused on ACA reform. That may never happen. At the very least it will take them a whole year. Everything else comes after that. So nothing will likely get done as the GOP in Congress focuses on ACA.

And the DEM's in Congress have no reason to agree with the GOP on anything. McConnell and Boehner triggered this with their own insane behavior 8 years ago, and failed completely.

As for 2020, I hope we have seen the last of Hillary.

She was shocked and embarrassed by her loss of the election. Happens to almost everyone that loses a major election. I doubt she will recover into public life. I think the Clinton dynasty is now over.

Giving the ACA another year to increase premiums would hurt the Dems more than the GOP. The Dems would be better served by supporting a bipartisan replacement, but they may be too busy cutting off their own noses. On the other hand, the GOP might goad them into filibustering and losing more seats in 2018.

IMG_0174.JPG Oh look a squirrel ( thread)

Giving the ACA another year to increase premiums would hurt the Dems more than the GOP. The Dems would be better served by supporting a bipartisan replacement, but they may be too busy cutting off their own noses. On the other hand, the GOP might goad them into filibustering and losing more seats in 2018.
Who said this. " I will repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE?
It's way past day one.
Then answer this.. Who said THIS?
" Who thought designing a healthcare plan would be so difficult?"

You fucks had 7 years to come up with a healthcare plan but you got nothing.

Forum List

Back