Dems Still Hanging on to Impeachment Fantasy

Impeachment is a 50% +1 vote in the House. They decide what is and what is not an impeachable offence.
They will not impeach because they know the Republican-controlled Senate will let Trump slide no matter how much evidence is provided to prove him guilty of crimes. They are preparing for the possibility of Trump winning the 2020 election, but republicans losing control of the Senate.

Democrats use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover for sex crimes of Democrats and then want to whine about trump.

I want to know who else is involved in this.

Seriously?

Anthony Weiner went to federal prison and Al Franken got kicked out of the Senate.

I'd say Democrats well earned the ground to complain about Trump's sexual assaults.

What sexual assaults are you talking about?

Democrats use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover for sex crimes of Democrats and then want to whine about trump.

Seriously?

Anthony Weiner went to federal prison and Al Franken got kicked out of the Senate.

I'd say Democrats well earned the ground to complain about Trump's sexual assaults.

What sexual assaults are you talking about?
Got me. If trump was a Democrat, Democrats would use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover trumps sex crimes and every Democrat would give everyone involved a total pass.

Impeachment is a 50% +1 vote in the House. They decide what is and what is not an impeachable offence.
Obviously Democrats don't believe trump committed an impeachable offense or they would be well into impeachment already.

Why? Trumpybear could murder someone on 5th Ave. and the Senate wouldn't convict him much less remove him from office. Best to leave it to the voters in 2020.

Beside over half the Dems in the House support it now.

Seriously?

Except Trump never committed sexual assault. Oops. Nor did he sext with an underage girl while his son was in the background.

Obviously Democrats don't believe trump committed an impeachable offense or they would be well into impeachment already.

Why? Trumpybear could murder someone on 5th Ave. and the Senate wouldn't convict him much less remove him from office. Best to leave it to the voters in 2020.

:abgg2q.jpg: half the house Democrats don't believe the Democrats propaganda... tells you something, or it should.

If impeachment is the right thing to do, do it and make your case. Put the ball in the Senate and make the final choice all on them knowing you did what's right.

Bottom line is the Russian truther stuff is dumb and fake.

:abgg2q.jpg: half the house Democrats don't believe the Democrats propaganda... tells you something, or it should.

If impeachment is the right thing to do, do it and make your case. Put the ball in the Senate and make the final choice all on them knowing you did what's right.

Bottom line is the Russian truther stuff is dumb and fake.

Ah I see, it's your impeachment fantasy!

Never mind.

We know what Russia did. We know what Trumpybear did.

We'll see if Trumpybear gets fired by the people in 2020.

Impeachment is a talking point for the base. It’s not going to happen as long as the GOP holds the Senate.

They will not impeach because they know the Republican-controlled Senate will let Trump slide no matter how much evidence is provided to prove him guilty of crimes. They are preparing for the possibility of Trump winning the 2020 election, but republicans losing control of the Senate.
Progs will not impeach a president with respectable approval numbers. Nixon and the early 70's is long gone.

Just because congress is on vacation, there are more house members agreeing to impeachment. The founders never thought they would have a such a crooked, lying, unethical Potus at the helm.

OMG, why hasn't Nancy already voted for impeachment?
1. No "high crimes" found?

Part II of Special Council's report clearly shows otherwise. Trump commited Obstruction of Justice multiple times.
If Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be well into impeachment already.

Thats just not true.

Republicans "belived in their own propaganda against Clinton" and impeached him, but it didn't work out too well for them politically. Democrats are certainly looking back on that as they are weightinging the impeachment.

Today the charges against Trump are more serious, but it's similar in that even if Democrats impeach in the House the Senate will not convict.

Having said that I still think there is a good chance Democrats will end up impeaching him before 2020.

Impeachment is a talking point for the base.

Special Council's Report is a talking point?

See you WOULD LIKE for impeachment to be baseless partisan overreach, but it just ain't so.

Impeachment is a talking point for the base.

Special Council's Report is a talking point?

See you WOULD LIKE for impeachment to be baseless partisan overreach, but it just ain't so.

Never stated it was an overreach, nor do I wish it so. Just acknowledging that it is not going to happen because the GOP has the Senate.

Progs will not impeach a president with respectable approval numbers. Nixon and the early 70's is long gone.
When did Trump get respectable approval ratings?

Just because congress is on vacation, there are more house members agreeing to impeachment. The founders never thought they would have a such a crooked, lying, unethical Potus at the helm.

OMG, why hasn't Nancy already voted for impeachment?
1. No "high crimes" found?

Part II of Special Council's report clearly shows otherwise. Trump commited Obstruction of Justice multiple times.
If Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be well into impeachment already.

Thats just not true.

Republicans "belived in their own propaganda against Clinton" and impeached him, but it didn't work out too well for them politically. Democrats are certainly looking back on that as they are weightinging the impeachment.

Today the charges against Trump are more serious, but it's similar in that even if Democrats impeach in the House the Senate will not convict.

Having said that I still think there is a good chance Democrats will end up impeaching him before 2020.
Atleast Republicans did what they thought was right. We didn't think Democrats would give Clinton a pass for obstruction of justice but they did.

I remember Democrats saying obstruction of justice doesn't rise to a high crime etc...

The Senate doesn't have to hold an impeachment trial if Mitch ignores the House's Articles of Impeachment.
Can the Senate Decline to Try an Impeachment Case?
"The Constitution does not by its express terms direct the Senate to try an impeachment. In fact, it confers on the Senate "the sole power to try,” which is a conferral of exclusive constitutional authority and not a procedural command. The Constitution couches the power to impeach in the same terms: it is the House’s “sole power.” The House may choose to impeach or not, and one can imagine an argument that the Senate is just as free, in the exercise of its own “sole power,” to decline to try any impeachment that the House elects to vote."

(By 5 to 4 the USSC would hopefully support Mitch)

Never stated it was an overreach, nor do I wish it so. Just acknowledging that it is not going to happen because the GOP has the Senate.
Because Senate Republicans realize there's no connection between Trump and the Russians.

Forum List

Back