🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems Think 800,000 Illegal Immigrants Are Worth Forcing Active Military To Go Without Pay

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Who the hell votes for these people? And why do they all march in lockstep with Schumer and Pelosi?

Democrats are threatening to hold national security hostage, potentially costing the economy billions and forcing hundreds of thousands of federal government employees to go without pay in exchange for securing legal protections for 800,000 illegal immigrants.

Story @ Dems Think 800,000 Illegal Immigrants Are Worth Forcing Active Military To Go Without Pay

Democrats Are Putting 800,000 Illegal Immigrants Ahead Of Active Duty Military Members @ Democrats Are Putting 800,000 Illegal Immigrants Ahead Of Active Duty Military Members

It would be great if they come to a short term deal at least. If worse comes to worse, Trump needs to play hardball and call their bluff.

If there isn't sufficient movement from Schumer put it all on them this way, "here is the CR we are going to support, we are going to get 50 votes on it. Tell the Dems to get ready to vote, we hope to get 10 from you".

If they don't, it's all on Schumer and those impacted will remember "illegal immigrants more important than American citizens". This suggestion is of course, the political approach. It's a dirty political world, wish it weren't. It will be no votes for healthcare, no votes for tax cuts, no votes (or less than 10) for CR for military and many others who rely on it.

Even those who only watch CNN won't all buy the narrative that it was the GOP's fault.

Whether they deserve it or not...

The perception that Democrats are siding with Illegal Aliens at the expense and of their fellow Americans is a terrible optic for them...

The trouble with Leftist ideologues is that they're too myopic to see it, then they cry like whiny bitches and can't understand why they got their asses kicked.

Whether they deserve it or not...

The perception that Democrats are siding with Illegal Aliens at the grave expense and risk of their fellow Americans is a terrible optic for them...

The trouble with Leftist ideologues is that they're myopic to see it, then they cry like whiny bitches and can't understand why they got their asses kicked.

Well, the reality is they ARE supporting the illegals over Americans. Essentially because they are a two state party now, far left California and almost as far left New York, and I suppose they get token D.C. This is horrible for their ability to run the country, you have 50 states, you can't just look at a couple of jurisdictions and allow them to hijack your message and policies.

The GOP were sore losers too, but they weren't whiny and going off the rails as often as it's happening now. We are seeing crocodile tears, near madness by Booker last night and today. It's scary to watch at times.

"There’s a lot of—there’s a lot of—there’s a big difference—first of all, there’s a big difference between DACA and Dreamers, OK?

Dreamers are different. And I want American kids to be Dreamers also, by the way. I want American kids to be Dreamers also.

But there’s a big difference between DACA and Dreamers. And a lot of times when I was with certain Democrats they kept using the word dreamer. I said, “Please, use the word DACA.” You know it’s a totally different word." - Eloquent Donald

8 years of Obama proved Democrats like / prefer...
- Terrorists (ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah...)
- U.S. Enemies (Iran, Taliban 5, etc...)
- Mexican Drug Cartels
- Human Traffickers
- Violent illegals
- Criminal Sanctuary Cities
- etc...

Forum List

Back