Dems trying to tear down peace agreements of the ME & stifle US interest

The UAE and Israel were being readied to keep peace without cost to the US and the Dems apparently cannot stand that idea. Apparently they like China out sourcing weapons better than US companies.

I do not support the palestinians, Iranians, or Saudis as they have not supported me. I pretty well despise the Saudi Government and have ever since 9/11. I really do not know that much about the UAE.

The Obama-Biden years were the most tumultuous and violent years in the Middle East for decades.
Here too. He created as much division as possible but it back fired and actually people are coming together like never before to go against these NWO asshats.

The UAE and Israel were being readied to keep peace without cost to the US and the Dems apparently cannot stand that idea. Apparently they like China out sourcing weapons better than US companies.

Xiden was ordered to restore the ME back to its Obama Era fuckedupness
Two ally countries and Obama an Kerry want to push Iran and their leaders hate off on everyone. F'm.

Also today more to f the people over on gas pricing;

The Obama-Biden years were the most tumultuous and violent years in the Middle East for decades.
Obama and Biden can't be blamed for the Arab Spring which caused the flood of Muslim refugees into the West.
They got rid of Mubarak and Qaddafi....and they're still trying to take down Assad....but it's not their friggen fault...

Last edited:
Of course it's always those dastardly Democrats that throw the "SUPER DUPER" monkey wrench into the machine.....

In Rare Rebuke To Trump, Senate Votes To Block Saudi Arms Sales
June 20, 2019

Amid rising tensions in the Middle East, the Senate voted to rein in President Trump's powers, passing three bipartisan resolutions on Thursday blocking the administration from selling billions of dollars of weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Seven Republicans, including Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, joined all Democrats in voting for the measures blocking against sales to Saudi Arabia, each passing 53-45.

I do not support the palestinians, Iranians, or Saudis as they have not supported me. I pretty well despise the Saudi Government and have ever since 9/11. I really do not know that much about the UAE.

I like the Saudis an I understand their situation.. Maybe the US is going to patrol the Bab al Mandab and Socotra to keep the terrorists at bay.

Nonsense.. The US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring or ISIS.. You just don't know anything about the ME or North Africa. You should go beyond sound bites.

It was a powder keg.. Mubarak , Assad and Gaddafi were really bad actors and were hated by the people for 40 years. Syria might have held up for a while since the people remember the 1982 Hama Massacre, but the drought, inflation, sectarian violence and collapse of both their oil sector and agriculture sent them over the edge. Assad is dumb as a stump.

I like the Saudis an I understand their situation.. Maybe the US is going to patrol the Bab al Mandab and Socotra to keep the terrorists at bay.
Not sure why they cannot defend themself.

I'd rather see them using some of our equipment that they pay for and pay to keep maintained for their security rather than China or Russia getting that cash or US tax payer having to defend them while putting our military personal at risk to keep them all safe.

Its a huge problem.. and an ugly one..

Saudi Arabia has pumped billions into Yemen for 40 years.. .. Healthcare, education, water treatment, food, medicine.. job creation.. By 1998 AQ was flooding into Yemen from Afghanistan. .. and were soon joined by al Shabaaz, Boko Haram, Houthis and ISIS as well as some Somali pirates.

They attacked the USS Cole and launched a number of failed suicide attacks against KSA and the US.

The Saudis even moved a bunch of Arab villages 20 kilometers back from the Yemen border between 1999 and 2001... and have a very sophisticated wall across the Asir mountains.

The terrorist groups have dogged them with cross border attacks for a decade (more) before they went to war. Its bad.. The jihadis want to take over the Bab al Mandab and Socotra.. That means these crazies would control traffic from the Red Sea, Suez Canal and terrorize the Indian Ocean...

This map may help.

bab-el-mandeb-strait.gif

I'd rather see them using some of our equipment that they pay for and pay to keep maintained for their security rather than China or Russia getting that cash or US tax payer having to defend them while putting our military personal at risk to keep them all safe.
They are not worth putting our military personnel at risk and have not been for 2 or 3 decades at the very least. Not favoring an arms race in that region we already lit fire to. I stand behind a commitment to Israel's self defense in that region, but that is about it. Don't favor any troops for them either, but would sell them anything they asked for and stand back.

Its a huge problem.. and an ugly one..

Saudi Arabia has pumped billions into Yemen for 40 years.. .. Healthcare, education, water treatment, food, medicine.. job creation.. By 1998 AQ was flooding into Yemen from Afghanistan. .. and were soon joined by al Shabaaz, Boko Haram, Houthis and ISIS as well as some Somali pirates.

They attacked the USS Cole and launched a number of failed suicide attacks against KSA and the US.

The Saudis even moved a bunch of Arab villages 20 kilometers back from the Yemen border between 1999 and 2001... and have a very sophisticated wall across the Asir mountains.

The terrorist groups have dogged them with cross border attacks for a decade (more) before they went to war. Its bad.. The jihadis want to take over the Bab al Mandab and Socotra.. That means these crazies would control traffic from the Red Sea, Suez Canal and terrorize the Indian Ocean...

This map may help.

bab-el-mandeb-strait.gif
Nice brief. Any chance of a reference to the source brief?

Forum List

Back