Dems want NO investigation into illegal immigrant voter fraud...but want one for Russia?

Hmmm because there's actual proof of Russian interference.

If u want to check voter fraud go ahead . Start with Trumps claims (aka lies) that buses of illegal voters went from Mass to New Hampshire to vote .

States can investigate any voting issues they want . They control the voting . Funny how you still don't have a big illegal voting story come out, even from the red states .

Oh brother . The only voter fraud I see the courts ruling against the GOP and their voter suppression tactics .

That seems odd.
I agree, except that when investigations have been done in the past, the results were so minimal that some may feel it is a waste of money. Of course, you could say that about the Russia thing, except that 16 intelligence agencies agree it happened. Now they are investigating who, if anyone, on this side of the water was involved.
Seem a little less odd now? I'm happy with an investigation into it, if it would put this issue to rest one way or the other. I don't see anything wrong with a voter ID. Make it affordable, that's all.

Oh brother . The only voter fraud I see the courts ruling against the GOP and their voter suppression tactics .
So you're agreeing with the OP. You want an investigation into Russia (hilarious) and not one into illegal US voter fraud? Simple question, homie

When is the next vote and when is Trump's next day In office?

The one that is sooner seems to take precedent.

yea, cause the democrats would NEVER do such a thing, right?

i can whip out a dozen youtube videos if it would help but something tells me i'd just get stonewalled.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016...-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/

Decades of voter fraud worries in West Dallas, but never a year like this | Elections | Dallas News
Criminal investigation opens into West Dallas voter fraud after 'off the charts' allegations | Elections | Dallas News

Evidence of Alleged Tarrant County Voter Fraud Released - Empower Texans

Hmmm because there's actual proof of Russian interference.

If u want to check voter fraud go ahead . Start with Trumps claims (aka lies) that buses of illegal voters went from Mass to New Hampshire to vote .

States can investigate any voting issues they want . They control the voting . Funny how you still don't have a big illegal voting story come out, even from the red states .

i can whip out a dozen youtube videos if it would help but something tells me i'd just get stonewalled.

How about some actual fraud cases?

A YouTube video of someone claiming to bust the voting process by using another name but never actually voting proves nothing .

States can investigate all they want . Why haven't these super red states exposed all this voter fraud ? Can u answer me that ?

A YouTube video of someone claiming to bust the voting process by using another name but never actually voting proves nothing .

States can investigate all they want . Why haven't these super red states exposed all this voter fraud ? Can u answer me that ?

Because most of the problem is in the blue states, of course.

seriously? so i suppose you have proof of this massive conservative suppression?

democratic voter fraud video - YouTube

have fun.

I gave you some. See #11.
Here is another for you
NY voters file lawsuit over alleged election fraud

That seems odd.

as soon as Trumps staff and family got busted registering in more state than one, Trump STFU about voter fraud, and never EVEN mentioned it again.

thats whats F'n ODD.

to a point i agree. *if* intentional. however, when you move to another state, what happens to your registration in the previous one? are they trying to vote in all states?

i'm fine with saying this is evil and bad and those doing it must be prosecuted. now - are you just as willing to say both sides should be prosecuted for this or will that punishment desire fade to excuses when you see this is more common to all than people realize.

which is why the entire voting system needs to be updated.

Really? And did they vote in more than one state?
Trump signs executive order launching voter fraud commission
That seems odd.

as soon as Trumps staff and family got busted registering in more state than one, Trump STFU about voter fraud, and never EVEN mentioned it again.

thats whats F'n ODD.

YES, YES THEY DID as a matter of fact !

my sources say they did, errrr, thats what they're saying, errrr, I mean I've been told that, errrrrrrrrr

which is pointless and has nothing to do with Trump suddenly forgetting about it ... and thats what all the voter fraud birther bunch needs to fucking do !

Forum List

Back