Dems want NO investigation into illegal immigrant voter fraud...but want one for Russia?

Really? And did they vote in more than one state?
Trump signs executive order launching voter fraud commission
That seems odd.

as soon as Trumps staff and family got busted registering in more state than one, Trump STFU about voter fraud, and never EVEN mentioned it again.

thats whats F'n ODD.

YES, YES THEY DID as a matter of fact !

my sources say they did, errrr, thats what they're saying, errrr, I mean I've been told that, errrrrrrrrr

which is pointless and has nothing to do with Trump suddenly forgetting about it ... and thats what all the voter fraud birther bunch needs to fucking do !
I don't see any harm in it. If there are eleven million illegals in this country and many of them have been here for years and there is a very active Democrat push to get people in the immigrant community to vote, then can we suppose, lacking any proof of citizenship, that some of them will vote? Why not?
The more the left opposes this, the more it makes me wonder if it's true they are courting the illegal immigrant community for nothing but the votes. I don't want to think that. Don't make me wonder that any more.

That seems odd.

as soon as Trumps staff and family got busted registering in more state than one, Trump STFU about voter fraud, and never EVEN mentioned it again.

thats whats F'n ODD.

my sources say they did, errrr, thats what they're saying, errrr, I mean I've been told that, errrrrrrrrr

which is pointless and has nothing to do with Trump suddenly forgetting about it ... and thats what all the voter fraud birther bunch needs to fucking do !
I don't see any harm in it. If there are eleven million illegals in this country and many of them have been here for years and there is a very active Democrat push to get people in the immigrant community to vote, then can we suppose, lacking any proof of citizenship, that some of them will vote? Why not?
The more the left opposes this, the more it makes me wonder if it's true they are courting the illegal immigrant community for nothing but the votes. I don't want to think that. Don't make me wonder that any more.

i just think we need ID laws to ensure we can vote.

we needed them to simply check out a book back when that could be done.
we need them to adopt a dog from a shelter
i need it to prove i am who i say when i travel

the biggest push back i get on this is that there are some mythical people living remotely who this puts a hardship on so we can't. i seldom get more than that and to this i simply say then the local authorities can help take care of it and help get them the ID they need.

this isn't to say sometimes our gov can't be a pain even in this regard. they can. so let's improve it and not chunk it.

but there is simply no reason in the world to NOT have to prove your a citizen before you can vote.

THERES BIGGER FISH TO FRY !

like paying 1$ million a day so Trumps hot wife doesn't have to sleep in the same bed with his old ass, I mean room, I mean STATE.

First, your sources are full of crap.

Second, he didn't forget about it. Read my link above.

That seems odd.

thats whats F'n ODD.

THERES BIGGER FISH TO FRY !

like paying 1$ million a day so Trumps hot wife doesn't have to sleep in the same bed with his old ass, I mean room, I mean STATE.
<giggle> You were watching SNL this week, weren't you?

That seems odd.

Because they recognize the illegal voter issue as being a non-issue given how few actual cases occur. Why are you trying to distract from the Russia investigation? Let's get that concluded instead of yelling "Squirrel".

Notice how they stopped the recount in the Big Voter fraud states?

Very odd, huh?

Seems Dems don't care about actual documented voter fraud.

They want to investigate Russian voter fraud with zero evidence.

Hillary won the popular vote. Russia did not hack the election.

There have been plenty of actual cases of voter fraud for snowflakes to investigate...but they won't, because they don't give a shit about voter fraud if it helps them.

That seems odd.
Simply not true....I am a Democrat and I (and others) have been asking for an investigation into trump's claim of 3-5 million illegal votes ever since he made the claim. This investigation must happen!

The snowflakes should commission voter fraud task force and verify that every ballot cast in America is legitimate.

"Low" incidents of fraud should be investigated just like "low" incidents of hate crimes should be.

That seems odd.

Because they recognize the illegal voter issue as being a non-issue given how few actual cases occur. Why are you trying to distract from the Russia investigation? Let's get that concluded instead of yelling "Squirrel".

Russia is the Squirrel, you nut.

Squirrels:
Voter Fraud!
Gazillion missing emails from Hilary's server!
Obama wiretapped Trump!

With nuts like you...we're running out of squirrels to gather them! :lol:

Very odd, huh?

There have been plenty of actual cases of voter fraud for snowflakes to investigate...but they won't, because they don't give a shit about voter fraud if it helps them.
The documented cases are pretty few and far between, though. I heard a legislator on tv yesterday all fired up saying he's been prosecuting them at home and he has gotten SIX guilty convictions. That's what the Dems are pointing to.

Very odd, huh?

The documented cases are pretty few and far between, though. I heard a legislator on tv yesterday all fired up saying he's been prosecuting them at home and he has gotten SIX guilty convictions. That's what the Dems are pointing to.

and if guilty on either side, prosecute according to the law.

but the fact of the matter is the potential for abuse is huge. YUGE!!!! why is there such a reluctance to simply having to provide an ID to show you're allowed to vote?

The 3 Pakistani terrorist-connected, convicted/criminal-record-owning, kidnapping/extorting IT spies DWS hired and then re-hired after their criminal investigation for Espionage began and after they were banned from the house - who were given, by DWS, access to DNC e-mails (the same DNC e-mails the Russians supposedly hacked) and usernames/passwords, should be called to testify in the Russian Hack scandal. I personally believe it was these 3 Pakistani Brothers who hacked and leaked the DNC e-mails, all thanks to DWS.

Very odd, huh?

and if guilty on either side, prosecute according to the law.

but the fact of the matter is the potential for abuse is huge. YUGE!!!! why is there such a reluctance to simply having to provide an ID to show you're allowed to vote?
It's expensive in some states. Here it is $15 for a certified birth certificate and $10 or $15 for a state photo ID. But in North Carolina, a poster told me it would be well over $100 to get those two documents. If the required documents and Voter ID card are under $30 total, I think it's not too much to ask. Over $100 and it would keep some people from voting because they haven't got that much extra money floating around. The other problem is the rare occasion when a birth certificate can't be obtained for some reason. There should be a work around for that. Affidavits from family members or others who can attest to the person's birth in the U.S. or something. Those cases are few and far between, though.
If citizenship was indicated on a drivers license, that would take care of at least half the voting public without requiring a separate card. In Maine, you have to show your birth certificate anyway, so it could list citizenship without breaking a sweat.
Just make it affordable and as convenient and no muss no fuss as possible in all states and I don't see it being a problem. Maybe I'm missing something.

The 3 Pakistani terrorist-connected, convicted/criminal-record-owning, kidnapping/extorting IT spies DWS hired and then re-hired after their criminal investigation for Espionage began and after they were banned from the house - who were given, by DWS, access to DNC e-mails (the same DNC e-mails the Russians supposedly hacked) and usernames/passwords, should be called to testify in the Russian Hack scandal. I personally believe it was these 3 Pakistani Brothers who hacked and leaked the DNC e-mails, all thanks to DWS.
Who is DWS?

Very odd, huh?

I am a Democrat and I care very much.....that is why I have asked again and again for a SERIOUS investigation of voter fraud ever since trump mentioned 3-5 million illegal votes. I even sent e-mails to my Congressman and my 2 Senators about it.....and never heard back from any of them.

That seems odd.

Russia is the Squirrel, you nut.

Squirrels:
Voter Fraud!
Gazillion missing emails from Hilary's server!
Obama wiretapped Trump!

With nuts like you...we're running out of squirrels to gather them! :lol:

Silly far left drone troll:

Why do you ignore the laws broken by Hilary?

It's expensive in some states. Here it is $15 for a certified birth certificate and $10 or $15 for a state photo ID. But in North Carolina, a poster told me it would be well over $100 to get those two documents...
I have read where many states give out free voter ID Cards / State ID cards. If an ID card is required by a state to vote the state should provide every person a free ID card IMO. I also believe every citizen should have a Birth Certificate and/or other way to prove they are who they say they are. ID Theft, and the inability to combat it, is a lot more expensive than $100....

Just sayin'....not attacking anything you are saying.

Who is DWS?
Debbie Wasserman Schultz...

Forum List

Back