Dems want to pack the USSC

Harry Reid set the president and now you cry?
Fact check: GOP ended Senate filibuster on Supreme Court ...https://www.usatoday.com › factcheck › 2020/10/01 › f...

Oct 1, 2020 — Democrats led by Sen. Harry Reid ended the filibuster for non-SCOTUS nominees, but the GOP under Sen. Mitch McConnell eliminated it for Supreme Court justices...

Caught lying again !!!

Fact check: GOP ended Senate filibuster on Supreme Court ...https://www.usatoday.com › factcheck › 2020/10/01 › f...

Oct 1, 2020 — Democrats led by Sen. Harry Reid ended the filibuster for non-SCOTUS nominees, but the GOP under Sen. Mitch McConnell eliminated it for Supreme Court justices...

Caught lying again !!!
Changing the goal post again ? Betcha think bill clinton was impeached for a blow job, huh?

Caught lying again !!!
Changing the goal post again ? Betcha think bill clinton was impeached for a blow job, huh?
I moved it out of the LYING ZONE, that you operate in, and moved it to the TRUTH.

And your reply - Whaaaaah !!!!!!

Caught lying again !!!
I moved it out of the LYING ZONE, that you operate in, and moved it to the TRUTH.

Translation~ Harry Reid picks a fight and you can't handle getting punched in the nose

Translation~ Harry Reid picks a fight and you can't handle getting punched in the nose
You claimed Reid overturned the filibuster against Supreme Court justices that McConnell used.

If you claim Reid started refusing to hold hearings for justices, you would be lying again.

Perfect example. Reid assaults republicans with his words. And that leads to replublicans picking up a chair and physically assaulting.

Yeah, Reid caused it.

Caught lying again.

Perfect example. Reid assaults republicans with his words. And that leads to replublicans picking up a chair and physically assaulting.

Yeah, Reid caused it.

Caught lying again.
I am lying? Once again Cindy starts a fight and you don't fight back?

On Thursday, the justices voted 6-3 to uphold Arizona’s voting law, which banned ballot harvesting — the practice of allowing third parties to collect absentee ballots and drop them off for counting — and invalidating votes cast in the incorrect precinct. Democrats argued that both provisions had a disparate impact on racial minorities in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

“Today’s ruling is another blow to voting rights,” tweeted Sen. Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat. “We must abolish the filibuster and pass the For the People Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Act. And we must expand the Supreme Court.”

“Can we finally stop pretending it’s radical to expand the Supreme Court, abolish the Electoral College, and end the filibuster?” asked Robert Reich, a liberal activist and former secretary of labor under President Bill Clinton. “We do these things, or we let democracy die. It’s really that simple.”

“EXPAND THE COURT OR YOU GET NOTHING,” tweeted the Nation’s Elie Mystal

The Democrat Party is at war against our democracy*.
If they can't win, they change the rules.
The Supreme Court ruled correctly that States have the right to protect their citizen's Right to Vote from the corrupt Democrat Party's election rigging crimes.
So now the Democrats want to pack the court with far left radical and racist Democrat Judges.
The Supreme Court is supposed to protect the citizens, not the corrupt Democrat Party's voter fraud crimes.
If they can get away with packing the court they will be able to get away with anything.
That's excellent news! Thanks for sharing.

Let the Dems pack the Court. When the Republicans are in position, they can pack the Court. Then, the Court will become a Joke. Diluted.

Vote harvesting and mail-in ballots under scare tactics is almost the same thing, because they aim at the same type of people.......

A. If you're too irresponsible and lazy to vote on your own, you're likely democrat.

B. If you're easily swayed you're likely democrat.
Vote harvesting? It's called get out the vote. You just don't like that democrats have a larger pool to motivate.

In short, republicans can only win by limiting the number of voters. Which is ironically "un-democratic"
apparently you are clueless or being withfully blind

vote harvesting and getting out the vote are two different things

I merely posted what the committee concluded and point one was bipartisan. Benghazi cost Clinton the election IMO.
Thanks for pointing out (as even some of the republicans admitted) it was all about the politics of stopping Clinton. That's why it took 14 investigations over a span of years. Again and again and again and again.
14? You mean eight and cost $7mil? You are partisan. Do you deny that?

On Thursday, the justices voted 6-3 to uphold Arizona’s voting law, which banned ballot harvesting — the practice of allowing third parties to collect absentee ballots and drop them off for counting — and invalidating votes cast in the incorrect precinct. Democrats argued that both provisions had a disparate impact on racial minorities in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

“Today’s ruling is another blow to voting rights,” tweeted Sen. Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat. “We must abolish the filibuster and pass the For the People Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Act. And we must expand the Supreme Court.”

“Can we finally stop pretending it’s radical to expand the Supreme Court, abolish the Electoral College, and end the filibuster?” asked Robert Reich, a liberal activist and former secretary of labor under President Bill Clinton. “We do these things, or we let democracy die. It’s really that simple.”

“EXPAND THE COURT OR YOU GET NOTHING,” tweeted the Nation’s Elie Mystal

The Democrat Party is at war against our democracy*.
If they can't win, they change the rules.
The Supreme Court ruled correctly that States have the right to protect their citizen's Right to Vote from the corrupt Democrat Party's election rigging crimes.
So now the Democrats want to pack the court with far left radical and racist Democrat Judges.
The Supreme Court is supposed to protect the citizens, not the corrupt Democrat Party's voter fraud crimes.
If they can get away with packing the court they will be able to get away with anything.
Ed Markey and Liz Warren are my senators. Shoot me.
I’m in the same boat. My state suffers with Schumer and Gillibrand.

Let me know next time Democrats are right about something. If you ever find an example, let me know they followed through with good intentions & results.

Fuck this will be a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG wait.
How to fight the coronavirus with a massive vaccination program.

Checkmate.
You checkmated yourself dumbfuck. TRUMP came up with the vaccination program that Xiden damn near screwed up royally. Try again.

TroglocratsRdumb
You never said a thing about trump stacking it with three repigs judges.
You were pleased in fact.
Now you get upset because democrats want to even it up again.
Yet you belch bile about them wanting to destroy democracy.
It was stack by trump for his upcoming challenges after his defeat but they refused to play his silly game. You didn't criticise them then for wanting to destroy democracy then.

You're full of shit.
Sigh. Filling empty seats is not the same as adding seats because you’re butthurt the court won’t just let you do whatever you want. Seems you’re the one full of shit here.

meaner gene
The latest result along party lines was 6-3. Yea it's was party influenced because that is the voting preferences of the judges.
When the last three retired or whatever, why weren't more democrats installed to balance it up?
We know why, trumps Republican lackeys.

You can't deny that is what happened.
I'm not denying what happened. McConnell refused to hold hearings for hundreds of empty judge seats. Which severely impacted the courts who didn't have enough judges to handle the case load. They had to bring back retired judges, and other emergency measures because of McConnells refusal to fill the vacancies.
It is a fact that Progressive judges are activists. They do not interpret laws. They make laws. And we accept it. They go against the wishes of the electorate, the executive branch, and the legislators when they get their marching orders. Why a Non Prog would live in a deep blue area with or when the odds stacked against him/her is taking a chance.

Forum List

Back