Dems want to pack the USSC

TroglocratsRdumb
You never said a thing about trump stacking it with three repigs judges.
You were pleased in fact.
Now you get upset because democrats want to even it up again.
Yet you belch bile about them wanting to destroy democracy.
It was stack by trump for his upcoming challenges after his defeat but they refused to play his silly game. You didn't criticise them then for wanting to destroy democracy then.

You're full of shit.

(The Democrats' version of the report acknowledges "security measures in Benghazi were woefully inadequate").

Pretty damning in my view. Yours?
Not when you leave out the republican congress cut the state department embassy protection budget.
For FY12, the House State Department and Foreign Operations (SFOPS) Bill was ... request of $3.83 billion for diplomatic and embassy facility security (including ... included cuts totaling more than $1 billion for these security programs. ... Leahy continued to push for enactment of embassy security funding.

Last edited:
TroglocratsRdumb
Republicans chose to leave the court a justice short for over a year.

Neil Gorsuch Confirmation Sets Record for Longest Vacancy ...

meaner gene
The latest result along party lines was 6-3. Yea it's was party influenced because that is the voting preferences of the judges.
When the last three retired or whatever, why weren't more democrats installed to balance it up?
We know why, trumps Republican lackeys.

You can't deny that is what happened.

Because it was so damning they decided to do a deep dive investigation. We have other embassies in dangerous places so if best practices were improved that’s a good thing.
Once again hypocrisy in action.
The NYT's did a documentary (all real footage) of the insurrection of january 6th. We have to protect congress in the future, so they need to do a deep dive investigation?

Yes/no?
It wasn’t an insurrection and there are videos. What are you doing a deep dive on? People walked in via single file between the rope barriers and took selfies with police officers who were watching. It was a mostly peaceful protest by the operational definition of our media and your Democratic Party

meaner gene
The latest result along party lines was 6-3. Yea it's was party influenced because that is the voting preferences of the judges.
When the last three retired or whatever, why weren't more democrats installed to balance it up?

Why do you care? You’re a foreigner

meaner gene

I'm not denying what happened. McConnell refused to hold hearings for hundreds of empty judge seats. Which severely impacted the courts who didn't have enough judges to handle the case load. They had to bring back retired judges, and other emergency measures because of McConnells refusal to fill the vacancies.

(The Democrats' version of the report acknowledges "security measures in Benghazi were woefully inadequate").

Pretty damning in my view. Yours?
Not when you leave out the republican congress cut the state department embassy protection budget.
For FY12, the House State Department and Foreign Operations (SFOPS) Bill was ... request of $3.83 billion for diplomatic and embassy facility security (including ... included cuts totaling more than $1 billion for these security programs. ... Leahy continued to push for enactment of embassy security funding.
OK but there was private security there and you’re moving the goal posts.

The NYT's did a documentary (all real footage) of the insurrection of january 6th. We have to protect congress in the future, so they need to do a deep dive investigation?

Yes/no?
It wasn’t an insurrection and there are videos. What are you doing a deep dive on? People walked in via single file between the rope barriers and took selfies with police officers who were watching. It was a mostly peaceful protest by the operational definition of our media and your Democratic Party
As I already posted. The "peaceful tourists" resulted in more deaths and more damage per time unit than all the BLM protests combined.

That's just a fact. The rampage was documented.

AzogtheDefiler cherry picked opinions. Anyone else could post contrary opinions. Reiterating your opinion is not support for the truth of it. And still, even if there were failures in anticipating the attack and protecting them from it, i still would blame our enemies more than i would our leaders. As would you, if you wre not fully engaged in partisan, off topic whataboutism .

Yes/no?
As I already posted. The "peaceful tourists" resulted in more deaths and more damage per time unit than all the BLM protests combined.

That's just a fact. The rampage was documented.
And I called bullshit. You live in a fantasy world. There are 1000s of live videos. What do you need to investigate?

TroglocratsRdumb
Yet you belch bile about them wanting to destroy democracy.
It was stack by trump for his upcoming challenges after his defeat but they refused to play his silly game. You didn't criticise them then for wanting to destroy democracy then.

You're full of shit.
How did they stack it needle dick? They played by harry Reid rules

AzogtheDefiler cherry picked opinions. Anyone else could post contrary opinions. Reiterating your opinion is not support for the truth of it. And still, even if there were failures in anticipating the attack and protecting them from it, i still would blame our enemies more than i would our leaders. As would you, if you wre not fully engaged in partisan, off topic whataboutism .
I merely posted what the committee concluded and point one was bipartisan. Benghazi cost Clinton the election IMO.

I merely posted what the committee concluded and point one was bipartisan. Benghazi cost Clinton the election IMO.
Thanks for pointing out (as even some of the republicans admitted) it was all about the politics of stopping Clinton. That's why it took 14 investigations over a span of years. Again and again and again and again.

Forum List

Back