🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems Will Open the Government

You dont know how I vote. Probably best you stop pretending you do.

what do you mean I dont know???you just told me...

So name who i voted for. You're one stupid fuck dude

you said how you vote not who you voted for,,,you're not very consistent, but you are a mindless drone

and then you call me a stupid fuck,,,rubber and glue sweetie

You are a stupid fuck, stupid fuck.

I'm not wasting my vote on some loon who'll never win and won't make a difference..that is being a stupid fuck
so you vote for baby killers,,,got it

You're becoming annoying...and inching close to my ignore.

what do you mean I dont know???you just told me...

you said how you vote not who you voted for,,,you're not very consistent, but you are a mindless drone

I'm not wasting my vote on some loon who'll never win and won't make a difference..that is being a stupid fuck

not sure how being ignored by a baby killer would bother me

and remember it was you that turned nasty not me, I just stated facts and reality

and remember it was you that turned nasty not me, I just stated facts and reality

Missed I'm pro life and have adopred children didn't ya stupid fuck?

Off to iggy you go, I have no patience for stupid fucks so busy blabbering they can't listen

Off to iggy you go, I have no patience for stupid fucks so busy blabbering they can't listen
but you voted for those that do,,,that kinda makes you one of them

I should have warned you that I was better at name calling than most people cause I connect it to a persons real self

Trump will not sign a clean CR w/o the wall funding. So good luck running things in your imaginary government. Think you can override Trump's veto?
Newsflash a unanimous voice vote will over ride a VETO

Not if the opposition requires a roll call
"override of a veto - The process by which each chamber of Congress votes on a bill vetoed by the President. To pass a bill over the president's objections requires a two-thirds vote in each Chamber. Historically, Congress has overridden fewer than ten percent of all presidential vetoes."

Newsflash: The dems don't have enough votes in either chamber to override a Trump veto.
What do you think a unanimous voice vote is?

It looks like government will stay shut down until Dems take their seats in the House.

The Senate has approved by unanimous voice vote...a "clean" CR to keep the government open. The GOP run House has refused to even vote on that.

When the Dems take the House in January they will pass that bill and send it to the Senate.

Looks like the only way to move things along id to have Dems run things
Republicans have moved the stock market along so well too DOW off only 653

Thanks to the liberal controlled fed who is attempting to destroy the economy... ITs long past time to disembowel the FED..
Hey dumbo..the Fed Chair was appointed by TRUMP

Last edited:
Trump will not sign a clean CR w/o the wall funding. So good luck running things in your imaginary government. Think you can override Trump's veto?
Newsflash a unanimous voice vote will over ride a VETO

Not if the opposition requires a roll call
"override of a veto - The process by which each chamber of Congress votes on a bill vetoed by the President. To pass a bill over the president's objections requires a two-thirds vote in each Chamber. Historically, Congress has overridden fewer than ten percent of all presidential vetoes."

Newsflash: The dems don't have enough votes in either chamber to override a Trump veto.
What do you think a unanimous voice vote is?

Its what the opposition leader can stop, that would never happen in the Senate w/o a roll call vote.

It looks like government will stay shut down until Dems take their seats in the House.

The Senate has approved by unanimous voice vote...a "clean" CR to keep the government open. The GOP run House has refused to even vote on that.

When the Dems take the House in January they will pass that bill and send it to the Senate.

Thanks to the liberal controlled fed who is attempting to destroy the economy... ITs long past time to disembowel the FED..
Hey dumbo..the Fed CHair was appointed by TRUMP
Doesn't mean he can't be bribed by Obama and friends.

Like Putin was by trump ?? A 50 million buck condo?

Like Putin was by trump ?? A 50 million buck condo?
Pure fantasy, idiot.

Hey dumbo..the Fed Chair was appointed by TRUMP
Hey Dumb fuck.. 99% of them are unelected bureaucrats put in by liberal idiots over 40 years of stupidity.. And if the new fed chief didn't shit can them then he should be fired.

The President has to sign the bill before it becomes law, so the shutdown will continue until the Democrats begin to act responsibly and ok the $5 billion the President is demanding for the border fence.

Forum List

Back