🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems Will Open the Government

Trump will not sign a clean CR w/o the wall funding. So good luck running things in your imaginary government. Think you can override Trump's veto?
Newsflash a unanimous voice vote will over ride a VETO

I'll own it and guess what? Good...enough of you fascist jackasses and your BS.
there is no express wall building power.

Ahhh shaddup already. Build the fucker and save billions. It's not rocket science even for you
you really just need a full body massage with happy ending.

Your opinion means little to me...as it does with every left loon.

There lies your problem.
there is no express wall building power. stop claiming right wingers are For our Constitution.

Unfortunately for you you're in position to ever dictate what i do or say

Another problem for you.

Catching on yet, redundant one? Now go post for the 300th time about minimum wage and unemployment solving all woes

there is no express wall building power.

Ahhh shaddup already. Build the fucker and save billions. It's not rocket science even for you

There lies your problem.
there is no express wall building power. stop claiming right wingers are For our Constitution.

Another problem for you.

Catching on yet, redundant one? Now go post for the 300th time about minimum wage and unemployment solving all woes
don't really care about the law, Constitutional or otherwise? why whine about illegals.

It looks like government will stay shut down until Dems take their seats in the House.

The Senate has approved by unanimous voice vote...a "clean" CR to keep the government open. The GOP run House has refused to even vote on that.

When the Dems take the House in January they will pass that bill and send it to the Senate.

Looks like the only way to move things along id to have Dems run things

You clearly have no idea how things work in congress. All bills expire when a new congress takes their seats. Even if the bill is passed again in both houses, doesn't mean they would have a veto proof majority.

There lies your problem.

Another problem for you.

don't really care about the law, Constitutional or otherwise? why whine about illegals.

Because I realize they are illegals and cost this nation billions.

Gawd you're fucking stupid and lose the funny BS. It's childish, jackass

It looks like government will stay shut down until Dems take their seats in the House.

The Senate has approved by unanimous voice vote...a "clean" CR to keep the government open. The GOP run House has refused to even vote on that.

When the Dems take the House in January they will pass that bill and send it to the Senate.

If only it would shut down FOREVER. MERRY Christmas

You clearly have no idea how things work in congress. All bills expire when a new congress takes their seats. Even if the bill is passed again in both houses, doesn't mean they would have a veto proof majority.

As I stated...the House will pass this in January. It has already passed the Senate by unanimous vote so it's logical to assume that it would again.

Your only hope of keeping the government shut down (good luck there) would be the idiot Republicans in the House voting against it.

Not a very popular position...

Just so you know..the friggin Christmas tree in DC is not even lit up because of the shut down

There lies your problem.

Another problem for you.

Because I realize they are illegals and cost this nation billions.

Gawd you're fucking stupid and lose the funny BS. It's childish, jackass
we have a Commerce Clause; only lousy capitalists on the Right Wing proclaim proudly in public venues--Capitalism, what is That!

Trump will not sign a clean CR w/o the wall funding. So good luck running things in your imaginary government. Think you can override Trump's veto?

Probably not. What we can do is make it a requirement for any spending bill for the entire year. Lets see how long dotard can hold out not having any money to spend on anything. Nancy Pelosi is a master at these kinds of political games. She's going to play dotard like a fiddle.

As I stated...the House will pass this in January. It has already passed the Senate by unanimous vote so it's logical to assume that it would again.

Your only hope of keeping the government shut down (good luck there) would be the idiot Republicans in the House voting against it.

Not a very popular position...

One word, VETO. It takes 2/3rds in both houses to override, ain't gonna happen.

--Vietnam -50,000 American lives wasted--for nothing along with hundreds of thousands of innocent lives = the Dems did a good job there :rolleyes-41:
--Bay of Pigs fiasco = Dems good job there :rolleyes-41:
--Pearl Harbor devastated by surprise attack = good job there :rolleyes-41:
--millions wasted in South America on DUMBSHIT = Dems good job there
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kennedy-proposes-alliance-for-progress
etc etc

Healthcare, immigration, political correctness, education...

Demoquacks destroy everything they touch...everything

all those things have been supported and funded by the GOP, so that means both parties work together to destroy this country

I left the republicans long ago...with that said the left does destroy evrrything. The history is there for all to see if anyone ventures to look at it

you left the GOP, but where oh where did you go too

--Vietnam -50,000 American lives wasted--for nothing along with hundreds of thousands of innocent lives = the Dems did a good job there :rolleyes-41:
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kennedy-proposes-alliance-for-progress
etc etc

all those things have been supported and funded by the GOP, so that means both parties work together to destroy this country

I left the republicans long ago...with that said the left does destroy evrrything. The history is there for all to see if anyone ventures to look at it

Strictly independent and conservative

etc etc

but who do you vote for??

even if you claim independence but vote for either party you are still their puppet

even if you claim independence but vote for either party you are still their puppet

I vote on platform and usually end up agreeing on the right. That goes towards my conservative values but there are instances I'll vote on the other side. Mostly state and local issues

If you pay very close attention and can see without partisan blinders you will see that there are millions of us who don't play the two party game.

Republicans have moved the stock market along so well too DOW off only 653

Forum List

Back