🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems Will Open the Government

It looks like government will stay shut down until Dems take their seats in the House.

The Senate has approved by unanimous voice vote...a "clean" CR to keep the government open. The GOP run House has refused to even vote on that.

When the Dems take the House in January they will pass that bill and send it to the Senate.

Looks like the only way to move things along id to have Dems run things
You idiots own the SCHUMER SHUT DOWN..... PART 2... And you fucktards are the ones who are going to suffer politically.... OWN IT left tard!..
Your guy Owns it; He said so.
Watching the news today and even your own lame stream media is accepting that DemonRats are the ones with the power to stop the shut down as the House has authorized the payments and good Ol Chucky is the one obstructing... I was laughing my ass off that even your own media is accepting that they own the shit mess..
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It looks like government will stay shut down until Dems take their seats in the House.

The Senate has approved by unanimous voice vote...a "clean" CR to keep the government open. The GOP run House has refused to even vote on that.

When the Dems take the House in January they will pass that bill and send it to the Senate.

You idiots own the SCHUMER SHUT DOWN..... PART 2... And you fucktards are the ones who are going to suffer politically.... OWN IT left tard!..

I am proud to shut down the government ... Donald J Trump
SO what? Trump gave him enough rope to hang himself and Chucky took the rope and placed it around democrats necks.. I have no problem letting you all feel the sudden stop.. You earned it... Enjoy it and embrace it,,, The public is blaming YOU! LOL

Watching the news today and even your own lame stream media is accepting that DemonRats are the ones with the power to stop the shut down as the House has authorized the payments and good Ol Chucky is the one obstructing... I was laughing my ass off that even your own media is accepting that they own the shit mess..
politics? your guy claimed it.

and, why should the left care if your guy can run for re-election.

How about the treasonous dems secure our border?

SO what? Trump gave him enough rope to hang himself and Chucky took the rope and placed it around democrats necks.. I have no problem letting you all feel the sudden stop.. You earned it... Enjoy it and embrace it,,, The public is blaming YOU! LOL

Sorry little man, but you are not the pubic, you are just another sheep.

I'll own it and guess what? Good...enough of you fascist jackasses and your BS.

So are you....lefty

Indeed. The Government spends $4T per year, and Chuck and Nance are willing to shut it down over $5B for a wall that was already approved to be built.

So are you....lefty

We have already established you are far left of me, why keep lying about it

Indeed. The Government spends $4T per year, and Chuck and Nance are willing to shut it down over $5B for a wall that was already approved to be built.
Chucky is on record to allow 48Billion... now he's being a little bitch over 5 Billion... And dim wits here think were to stupid to see the little faggots game... Sad, Really sad...

there is no express wall building power.

Ahhh shaddup already. Build the fucker and save billions. It's not rocket science even for you

Ahhh shaddup already. Build the fucker and save billions. It's not rocket science even for you
you really just need a full body massage with happy ending.

First of all, the government hasn't shut down. Second, while I don't agree with the border wall being built, the idea you would refuse to vote on a budget over a mere $5 billion is petty.

Your opinion means little to me...as it does with every left loon.

There lies your problem.

--Vietnam -50,000 American lives wasted--for nothing along with hundreds of thousands of innocent lives = the Dems did a good job there :rolleyes-41:
--Bay of Pigs fiasco = Dems good job there :rolleyes-41:
--Pearl Harbor devastated by surprise attack = good job there :rolleyes-41:
--millions wasted in South America on DUMBSHIT = Dems good job there
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kennedy-proposes-alliance-for-progress
etc etc

Healthcare, immigration, political correctness, education...

Demoquacks destroy everything they touch...everything

all those things have been supported and funded by the GOP, so that means both parties work together to destroy this country

--Vietnam -50,000 American lives wasted--for nothing along with hundreds of thousands of innocent lives = the Dems did a good job there :rolleyes-41:
--Bay of Pigs fiasco = Dems good job there :rolleyes-41:
--Pearl Harbor devastated by surprise attack = good job there :rolleyes-41:
--millions wasted in South America on DUMBSHIT = Dems good job there
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kennedy-proposes-alliance-for-progress
etc etc

Healthcare, immigration, political correctness, education...

Demoquacks destroy everything they touch...everything

all those things have been supported and funded by the GOP, so that means both parties work together to destroy this country

I left the republicans long ago...with that said the left does destroy evrrything. The history is there for all to see if anyone ventures to look at it

Your opinion means little to me...as it does with every left loon.

There lies your problem.
there is no express wall building power. stop claiming right wingers are For our Constitution.

Forum List

Back