"DENIER" the term that is costing alarmists all credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thup::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
this is the best post on this thread.Reagan is worshipped by the CIA controlled media because he was the president who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has continued and expanded upon.

Brainwashed sheeple.

10 reasons why Ronald Reagan was the worst president of our lifetime - Orlando liberal Examiner.com
lmfao at your link. Those are the reasons????? Talk about taking history out of context, let me guess you are 21 years old?

Laugh all you want....but I don't see you refuting it........Bwahahaha!

Here's more reasons why your idol is only good in your Bubbaland.

• Reagan was a serial tax raiser. As governor of California, Reagan “signed into law the largest tax increase in the history of any state up till then.” Meanwhile, state spending nearly doubled.
  • Reagan nearly tripled the federal budget deficit. During the Reagan years, the debt increased to nearly $3 trillion, “roughly three times as much as the first 80 years of the century had done altogether.”
  • Unemployment soared after Reagan’s 1981 tax cuts. Unemployment jumped to 10.8 percent after Reagan enacted his much-touted tax cut, and it took years for the rate to get back down to its previous level. Meanwhile, income inequality exploded.
  • Reagan grew the size of the federal government tremendously. Reagan promised “to move boldly, decisively, and quickly to control the runaway growth of federal spending,” but federal spending “ballooned” under Reagan. He bailed out Social Security in 1983 after attempting to privatize it, and set up a progressive taxation system to keep it funded into the future.
  • Reagan did little to fight a woman’s right to chose. As governor of California in 1967, Reagan signed a bill to liberalize the state’s abortion laws that “resulted in more than a million abortions.”
  • Reagan was a “bellicose peacenik.” He wrote in his memoirs that “[m]y dream…became a world free of nuclear weapons.”
  • Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants. Reagan signed into law a bill that made any immigrant who had entered the country before 1982 eligible for amnesty.
  • Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran. Reagan and other senior U.S. officials secretly sold arms to officials in Iran, which was subject to a an arms embargo at the time, in exchange for American hostages. Some funds from the illegal arms sales also went to fund anti-Communist rebels in Nicaragua — something Congress had already prohibited the administration from doing.
  • Reagan vetoed a comprehensive anti-Apartheid act. which placed sanctions on South Africa and cut off all American trade with the country. Reagan’s veto was overridden by the Republican-controlled Senate.
  • Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden. Reagan fought a proxy war with the Soviet Union by training, arming, equipping, and funding Islamist mujahidin fighters in Afghanistan. Reagan funneled billions of dollars, along with top-secret intelligence and sophisticated weaponry to these fighters through the Pakistani intelligence service. The Talbian and Osama Bin Laden — a prominent mujahidin commander — emerged from these mujahidin groups Reagan helped create, and U.S. policy towards Pakistan remains strained because of the intelligence services’ close relations to these fighters.
  • The Truth About Ronald Reagan That Conservatives Ignore Liberaland
Listen clown, I was 14 when he became president, I thought the USA was finished after Carter, then the party was on all because of Reagan, did he make mistakes, yup but he had to deal with tippy, you clowns will never admit he had to compromise with the democrat controlled house, you Fucking hack. Life was great , he set the stage for Bush Sr. and Clinton

Yea I know you were not even around. So take your revised history and shove it up your ass :)

Bwahahaha....you can't deal with the truth......getting all pissy and calling names....deal with it moron, Reagan was not the "wonderful" knight in shining armor idiots like you claim he was. He was responsible for the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden and illegally funneled weapons to Iran, so he was a traitor and should have been punished. He also relied on fortune tellers to tell him what to do, the gasbag.....so take your mythical Reagan and shove him up your ass.

The Shocking Truth about Ronald and Nancy Reagan s Use of Psychic Help

You are confusing climate change with man made climate change. Their is 4.5 billion years of evidence on natural global climate change, Zippo on man made global climate change, no evidence if we weren't here would it have changed on its own.

All you have is a gut feeling with all the people, that's not science.ya say look at the colorful charts in the past 100 year's a 100 year's is nothing to 4.5 billion year's. If you could put a graph up of the actual year to year temperture of earth when it was born till today, people would think you alarmist are a Fucking freak show and laugh you out of the house.

That is incorrect. There is a mountain of evidence that the primary cause of the warming experienced over the last 150 years has been the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions. And no one on my side of this argument has ever suggested that the climate has been static prior to anthropogenic effects. Look up "The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch
that's a belief not science. I believe in God but I don't care if you do or not, science has not found a test planet. Only computer models and we all know it's only as good as the numbers programmed into them. You can not predict the future with unrealble data over the past 130 year's when the earth is 4.5 billion year's old.

Its stupid.

Again I have been reading about this since 1975 , 40 year's, I go outside, I don't see shit that effects me, seems the same June today in 2015 as it was in 1975 .

lmfao at your link. Those are the reasons????? Talk about taking history out of context, let me guess you are 21 years old?

• Reagan was a serial tax raiser. As governor of California, Reagan “signed into law the largest tax increase in the history of any state up till then.” Meanwhile, state spending nearly doubled.
  • Reagan nearly tripled the federal budget deficit. During the Reagan years, the debt increased to nearly $3 trillion, “roughly three times as much as the first 80 years of the century had done altogether.”
  • Unemployment soared after Reagan’s 1981 tax cuts. Unemployment jumped to 10.8 percent after Reagan enacted his much-touted tax cut, and it took years for the rate to get back down to its previous level. Meanwhile, income inequality exploded.
  • Reagan grew the size of the federal government tremendously. Reagan promised “to move boldly, decisively, and quickly to control the runaway growth of federal spending,” but federal spending “ballooned” under Reagan. He bailed out Social Security in 1983 after attempting to privatize it, and set up a progressive taxation system to keep it funded into the future.
  • Reagan did little to fight a woman’s right to chose. As governor of California in 1967, Reagan signed a bill to liberalize the state’s abortion laws that “resulted in more than a million abortions.”
  • Reagan was a “bellicose peacenik.” He wrote in his memoirs that “[m]y dream…became a world free of nuclear weapons.”
  • Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants. Reagan signed into law a bill that made any immigrant who had entered the country before 1982 eligible for amnesty.
  • Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran. Reagan and other senior U.S. officials secretly sold arms to officials in Iran, which was subject to a an arms embargo at the time, in exchange for American hostages. Some funds from the illegal arms sales also went to fund anti-Communist rebels in Nicaragua — something Congress had already prohibited the administration from doing.
  • Reagan vetoed a comprehensive anti-Apartheid act. which placed sanctions on South Africa and cut off all American trade with the country. Reagan’s veto was overridden by the Republican-controlled Senate.
  • Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden. Reagan fought a proxy war with the Soviet Union by training, arming, equipping, and funding Islamist mujahidin fighters in Afghanistan. Reagan funneled billions of dollars, along with top-secret intelligence and sophisticated weaponry to these fighters through the Pakistani intelligence service. The Talbian and Osama Bin Laden — a prominent mujahidin commander — emerged from these mujahidin groups Reagan helped create, and U.S. policy towards Pakistan remains strained because of the intelligence services’ close relations to these fighters.
Listen clown, I was 14 when he became president, I thought the USA was finished after Carter, then the party was on all because of Reagan, did he make mistakes, yup but he had to deal with tippy, you clowns will never admit he had to compromise with the democrat controlled house, you Fucking hack. Life was great , he set the stage for Bush Sr. and Clinton

Yea I know you were not even around. So take your revised history and shove it up your ass :)

Bwahahaha....you can't deal with the truth......getting all pissy and calling names....deal with it moron, Reagan was not the "wonderful" knight in shining armor idiots like you claim he was. He was responsible for the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden and illegally funneled weapons to Iran, so he was a traitor and should have been punished. He also relied on fortune tellers to tell him what to do, the gasbag.....so take your mythical Reagan and shove him up your ass.

You are confusing climate change with man made climate change. Their is 4.5 billion years of evidence on natural global climate change, Zippo on man made global climate change, no evidence if we weren't here would it have changed on its own.

All you have is a gut feeling with all the people, that's not science.ya say look at the colorful charts in the past 100 year's a 100 year's is nothing to 4.5 billion year's. If you could put a graph up of the actual year to year temperture of earth when it was born till today, people would think you alarmist are a Fucking freak show and laugh you out of the house.

That is incorrect. There is a mountain of evidence that the primary cause of the warming experienced over the last 150 years has been the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions. And no one on my side of this argument has ever suggested that the climate has been static prior to anthropogenic effects. Look up "The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch
that's a belief not science. I believe in God but I don't care if you do or not, science has not found a test planet. Only computer models and we all know it's only as good as the numbers programmed into them. You can not predict the future with unrealble data over the past 130 year's when the earth is 4.5 billion year's old.

Its stupid.

Again I have been reading about this since 1975 , 40 year's, I go outside, I don't see shit that effects me, seems the same June today in 2015 as it was in 1975 .

You go outside and it's cold, so that is your proof that global warming is not real.....bwahahaha...no wonder you vote conservative.

Global climate change has already had observable effects on the environment. Glaciers have shrunk, ice on rivers and lakes is breaking up earlier, plant and animal ranges have shifted and trees are flowering sooner.

Effects that scientists had predicted in the past would result from global climate change are now occurring: loss of sea ice, accelerated sea level rise and longer, more intense heat waves.

Taken as a whole, the range of published evidence indicates that the net damage costs of climate change are likely to be significant and to increase over time.

- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Climate Change Vital Signs of the Planet Effects

Its stupid.

You go outside and it's cold, so that is your proof that global warming is not real.....bwahahaha...no wonder you vote conservative.

Global climate change has already had observable effects on the environment. Glaciers have shrunk, ice on rivers and lakes is breaking up earlier, plant and animal ranges have shifted and trees are flowering sooner.

Effects that scientists had predicted in the past would result from global climate change are now occurring: loss of sea ice, accelerated sea level rise and longer, more intense heat waves.

Taken as a whole, the range of published evidence indicates that the net damage costs of climate change are likely to be significant and to increase over time.

- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Climate Change Vital Signs of the Planet Effects
is it man made clown?

I stand by what I said, no real scientist uses the word "Denier" you only find it in the AGWCult.

Top Scientists To Media Stop Using Skeptic To Describe Climate Science Deniers ThinkProgress

Top Scientists To Media: Stop Using ‘Skeptic’ To Describe Climate Science Deniers

Here you go Frank, scientists who call you and yours "DENIERS"

CSI Fellows and Staff
At the Center for Inquiry–Transnational
  • Edward Tabash, Chairman
  • Ronald A. Lindsay, President and CEO, Center for Inquiry
  • Barry Karr, Executive Director
  • Joe Nickell, Senior Research Fellow
  • Massimo Polidoro, Research Fellow
  • Richard Wiseman, Research Fellow
Fellows
  • James E. Alcock* psychologist, York Univ., Toronto
  • Marcia Angell MD, former editor-in-chief, New England Journal of Medicine
  • Kimball Atwood IV MD, physician, author, Newton, MA
  • Stephen Barrett MD, psychiatrist, author, consumer advocate, Allentown, PA
  • Willem Betz MD, professor of medicine, Univ. of Brussels
  • Irving Biederman psychologist, Univ. of Southern CA
  • Sandra Blakeslee science writer; author; New York Times science correspondent
  • Susan Blackmore visiting lecturer, Univ. of the West of England, Bristol
  • Mark Boslough physicist, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, New Mexico
  • Henri Broch physicist, Univ. of Nice, France
  • Jan Harold Brunvand folklorist, professor emeritus
of English, Univ. of Utah
  • Mario Bunge philosopher, McGill Univ., Montreal
  • Robert T. Carroll emeritus professor of philosophy, Sacramento City College, writer
  • Sean B. Carroll molecular geneticist, vice president for science education, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Madison, WI
  • Thomas R. Casten energy expert; founder and chairman, Recycled Energy Development, Westmont, IL
  • John R. Cole anthropologist, editor, National Center for Science Education
  • K.C. Cole science writer, author, professor, Univ. of Southern California’s Annenberg School of Journalism
  • Frederick Crews literary and cultural critic, professor emeritus of English, Univ. of CA, Berkeley
  • Richard Dawkins zoologist, Oxford Univ.
  • Geoffrey Dean technical editor, Perth, Australia
  • Cornelis de Jager professor of astrophysics, Univ. of Utrecht, the Netherlands
  • Daniel C. Dennett Univ. professor and Austin B. Fletcher Professor of Philosophy, director of
Center for Cognitive Studies at Tufts Univ.
  • Ann Druyan writer and producer; CEO, Cosmos Studios, Ithaca, NY
  • Sanal Edamaruku president, Indian Rationalist Association and Rationalist International
  • Edzard Ernst professor, Complementary Medicine, Peninsula Medical School, Universities of Exeter and Plymouth, Exeter, UK
  • Kenneth Feder professor of anthropology,
Central Connecticut State Univ.
  • Barbara Forrest professor of philosophy, SE Louisiana Univ.
  • Andrew Fraknoi astronomer, Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA
  • Kendrick Frazier* science writer, editor, Skeptical Inquirer
  • Christopher C. French professor, department of psychology, and head of the Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit, Goldsmiths College, Univ. of London
  • Luigi Garlaschelli chemist, Università di Pavia (Italy), research fellow of CICAP, the Italian skeptics group
  • Maryanne Garry professor, School of Psychology, Victoria Univ. of Wellington, New Zealand
  • Murray Gell-Mann professor of physics, Santa Fe Institute; Nobel laureate
  • Thomas Gilovich psychologist, Cornell Univ.
  • David H. Gorski cancer surgeon and researcher at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute and chief of breast surgery section, Wayne State University School of Medicine
  • Wendy M. Grossman writer; founder and first editor, The Skeptic magazine (UK)
  • Susan Haack Cooper Senior Scholar in Arts and Sciences, professor of philosophy and professor of Law, Univ. of Miami
  • Harriet Hall MD, family physician, investigator, Puyallup, WA
  • David J. Helfand professor of astronomy, Columbia Univ.
  • Terence M. Hines prof. of psychology, Pace Univ., Pleasantville, NY
  • Douglas R. Hofstadter professor of human understanding and cognitive science, Indiana Univ.
  • Gerald Holton Mallinckrodt Professor of Physics and professor of history of science, Harvard Univ.
  • Ray Hyman* psychologist, Univ. of Oregon
  • Stuart D. Jordan NASA astrophysicist emeritus, science advisor to Center for Inquiry Office of Public Policy, Washington, D.C.
  • Barry Karr executive director, Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, Amherst, New York
  • Lawrence M. Krauss foundation professor, School of Earth and Space Exploration and Physics Dept.; director, Origins Initiative, Arizona State Univ.
  • Harry Kroto professor of chemistry and biochemistry, Florida State Univ.; Nobel laureate
  • Edwin C. Krupp astronomer, director, Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles, CA
  • Lawrence Kusche science writer
  • Leon Lederman emeritus director, Fermilab; Nobel laureate in physics
  • Scott O. Lilienfeld* psychologist, Emory Univ., Atlanta, GA
  • Lin Zixin former editor, Science and Technology Daily (China)
  • Jere Lipps Museum of Paleontology, Univ. of CA, Berkeley
  • Elizabeth Loftus* professor of psychology, Univ. of CA, Irvine
  • David Marks psychologist, City Univ., London
  • Mario Mendez-Acosta journalist and science writer, Mexico City
  • Kenneth R. Miller professor of biology, Brown Univ.
  • Marvin Minsky professor of media arts and sciences, M.I.T.
  • David Morrison space scientist, NASA Ames Research Center
  • Richard A. Muller professor of physics, Univ. of CA, Berkeley
  • Joe Nickell senior research fellow, CSI
  • Jan Willem Nienhuys mathematician, Waalre, The Netherlands
  • Lee Nisbet philosopher, Medaille College
  • Steven Novella MD, assistant professor of neurology, Yale Univ. School of Medicine
  • Bill Nye science educator and television host, Nye Labs
  • James E. Oberg science writer
  • Irmgard Oepen professor of medicine (retired), Marburg, Germany
  • Loren Pankratz psychologist, Oregon Health Sciences Univ.
  • Robert L. Park professor of physics, Univ. of Maryland
  • Jay M. Pasachoff Field Memorial Professor of Astronomy and director of the Hopkins Observatory, Williams College
  • John Paulos mathematician, Temple Univ.
  • Clifford A. Pickover scientist, author, editor, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
  • Massimo Pigliucci professor of philosophy, City Univ. of New York–Lehman College
  • Steven Pinker cognitive scientist, Harvard Univ.
  • Massimo Polidoro science writer, author, executive director of CICAP, Italy
  • Anthony R. Pratkanis professor of psychology, Univ. of California, Santa Cruz
  • Benjamin Radford investigator; research fellow, Committee for Skeptical Inquiry
  • James “The Amazing” Randi magician, CSICOP founding member; founder, James Randi Educational Foundation
  • Milton Rosenberg psychologist, Univ. of Chicago
  • Amardeo Sarma* chairman, GWUP, Germany
  • Richard Saunders Life Member of Australian Skeptics; educator; investigator; podcaster; Sydney, Australia
  • Joe Schwarcz director, McGill Office for Science and Society
  • Eugenie C. Scott* physical anthropologist, executive director, National Center for Science Education
  • Robert Sheaffer science writer
  • Seth Shostak senior astronomer, SETI Institute, Mountain View, CA
  • Simon Singh science writer; broadcaster; UK
  • Dick Smith film producer, publisher, Terrey Hills, N.S.W., Australia
  • Keith E. Stanovich cognitive psychologist; professor of human development and applied psychology, Univ. of Toronto
  • Victor J. Stenger emeritus professor of physics and astronomy, Univ. of Hawaii; adjunct professor of philosophy, Univ. of CO
  • Karen Stollznow* linguist; skeptical investigator; writer; podcaster
  • Jill Cornell Tarter astronomer, SETI Institute, Mountain View, CA
  • Carol Tavris psychologist and author, Los Angeles, CA
  • David E. Thomas* physicist and mathematician, Peralta, NM
  • Neil deGrasse Tyson astrophysicist and director, Hayden Planetarium, New York City
  • Indre Viskontas cognitive neuroscientist, tv and podcast host, and opera singer, San Francisco, CA
  • Marilyn vos Savant Parade magazine contributing editor
  • Steven Weinberg professor of physics and astronomy, Univ. of Texas at Austin; Nobel laureate
  • E.O. Wilson Univ. professor emeritus, organismic and evolutionary biology, Harvard Univ.
  • Richard Wiseman psychologist, Univ. of Hertfordshire, England
  • Benjamin Wolozin professor, department of pharmacology, Boston Univ. School of Medicine
  • Marvin Zelen statistician, Harvard Univ.

For now, there's a lot of money flowing into the AGWCult and people get paid well to call others "Deniers!" that makes them Cultists. You identified Cult members

Does it reek of desperation that the AGWCult is insisting legitimate skeptics are labeled "Deniers!!!"?

You're not a skeptic. You're a denier. So own it. Be proud of what you are. It's not like the accurate term will go away just because you cry about it.

You're not a skeptic. You're a denier. So own it. Be proud of what you are. It's not like the accurate term will go away just because you cry about it.

Denier is a Moonbat Cult word. Has Guam tipped over? Yes, I'm denying that Guam will tip over, Mammoonbat

The CIA are not linguists or etymologists. They have no interest in the history of a word - they are reporting on a specific instance of usage. If you have no problem with people thinking you deny undeniable evidence, just as do flat earthers, folks who think we never went to the moon, people who think the US government blew up the WTC and people who deny the Holocaust ever took place, then more power to you. But don't complain when people call you a denier, because that's what you are.

You really have no clue about how the CIA or other covert agencies work do you?

The term Holocaust Denier was meant to impugn and degrade the Mullahs in open communications around the world. The State department long before Obama buddy/buddied these fools used to expose their horrific beliefs of superiority and self-righteousness by belittling these men in public. Exposing the denial that genocide was perpetrated in world dealings was extremely demeaning and degrading to the Mullahs. Its soul purpose was to keep their world conquering agenda from becoming what Obama has done to it today. 9-11 was simply the radicals move to become meaningful again, and it worked.

Last edited:
The overuse of the faux term "deniers" CANNOT be costing the AGW Faith Based Alarmists ANY credibility.

They can't lose what they never had.

Over at RC they've been using the term "denier" to describe hockey stick debunkers for about a decade. They're sore losers, they tried to trick the scientific community and got caught, and they're still pissed about it.

One of the best defenses from these radical fools is to turn the term on them. The alarmists deny real science so they are SCIENCE DENIERS...

This just in from the underwater city of Atlantis -- errr -- New York City.

Recent rainfall is alleviating drought concerns.

Does it reek of desperation that the AGWCult is insisting legitimate skeptics are labeled "Deniers!!!"?
For far to long the left wing has been hiding behind their cloak of invisible superiority. The word Denier is that cloak and now I have ripped it off exposing them.

The term was used to stop communications between peoples and just as it did to the mullah's they have done to skeptic scientists. The only way to stop this charade is to expose the lies they are telling or do something significant to get peoples attention. The earth got peoples attention for us showing their lies. it was two for one and all we did was watch it happen.

Now they scream "denier" in an effort to distract people from their massive data manipulations and lies. Loosing the terms effectiveness allowing us to see their slight of hand is why they fight so hard to legitimize its use.

For far to long the left wing has been hiding behind their cloak of invisible superiority. The word Denier is that cloak and now I have ripped it off exposing them.

The term was used to stop communications between peoples and just as it did to the mullah's they have done to skeptic scientists. The only way to stop this charade is to expose the lies they are telling or do something significant to get peoples attention. The earth got peoples attention for us showing their lies. it was two for one and all we did was watch it happen.

Now they scream "denier" in an effort to distract people from their massive data manipulations and lies. Loosing the terms effectiveness allowing us to see their slight of hand is why they fight so hard to legitimize its use.

It just hasn't been the same for them since they lost their media monopoly

The above post has been rated "funny."

But it has also been peer reviewed and found to be totally and indisputably correct! Ya simply can't "deny" it.

But it has also been peer reviewed and found to be totally and indisputably correct! Ya simply can't "deny" it.

Are you two..........."Pals" by any chance?

I didn't think so... /sarc

Are you two...........pals by any chance?

I didn't think so... /sarc

Damn, boy.

You picked up on that almost as though you were psychic.

Or maybe even passably observant.

:clap:

/no sarcasm

The left wits are so busy rewriting the climactic record that they are destroying all of their previous lies ground work. This house of cards is about to implode.

With the Earth showing up as the biggest denier of the AGW cult, it wasn't long before they had to manipulate the data, in an effort to not be shown as snake oil salesmen.

The left wits are so busy rewriting the climactic record that they are destroying all of their previous lies ground work. This house of cards is about to implode.

With the Earth showing up as the biggest denier of the AGW cult, it wasn't long before they had to manipulate the data, in an effort to not be shown as snake oil salesmen.

THAT was a damn fine observation!

They are pissed off at planet Earth for being an AGW (climate change) DENIER!

THAT was a damn fine observation!

They are pissed off at planet Earth for being an AGW (climate change) DENIER!

Just like skeptics, the earth does not deny or stop change. Its the type of change that it is doing that is showing the alarmist liars. So the term denier is not applicable to either one. hmmmmmmmmmmm

the next moron left wit to call me a 'denier' is going to be challenged to provide proof of their allegations and justification for their use of the term!

If you could put that graph up - and there's no reason you can't, the data exist - you would certainly see current temperatures exceeded. What you would find exceedingly rare, however, would be instances in which temperatures (and CO2 levels) changed as rapidly as they have over the last 150 years. Such events would be limited to meteor strikes and other global conflagrations. The change we have seen over the last century - particularly the CO2 level - are the core of the problem. Humans would have no difficulty with a two degree temperature rise that took place over 10,000 years. Hell, ten degrees over ten millennia would go almost unnoticed. We are going to have significant problems dealing with such a change taking place in one-one hundredth that much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back