Denmark to Confiscate Assets of Refugees to Cover Expenses

They don't need to compensate the invaders for taking their property. They are taking their property to compensate the state for their support.

They better have a goodly supply of rubber gloves and people ready to look up vaginas. That's what middle eastern women consider their safety deposit box.

safety deposit! LOL :eek::p ^^^^^^^^^

But seriously, it a good idea to confiscate the assets of refugees, but in all honesty, what are you going to confiscate?

fleas? lice?

sorry to be so blunt but it's true, sadly they don't carry much else.
I used to work with recently arrived middle easten women at their safe house. They all came in rags with hoochies full of Jewelry. I have no idea how they made it through the metal detectors.

They better have a goodly supply of rubber gloves and people ready to look up vaginas. That's what middle eastern women consider their safety deposit box.

But seriously, it a good idea to confiscate the assets of refugees, but in all honesty, what are you going to confiscate?

fleas? lice?

I used to work with recently arrived middle easten women at their safe house. They all came in rags with hoochies full of Jewelry. I have no idea how they made it through the metal detectors.

Wow! ok I didn't know that ....you would never think they carry "jewels" just looking at them ...

But then, you don't see so many women refugees .... most of them are military age men! :confused:

fleas? lice?

Wow! ok I didn't know that ....you would never think they carry "jewels" just looking at them ...

But then, you don't see so many women refugees .... most of them are military age men! :confused:
That takes an ass check. Usually they carry cash.

fleas? lice?

That takes an ass check. Usually they carry cash.

Oh Lordee!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

you are right .... too funny!

It could be fair enough. They probably just quietly do this in Australia. You can get away with more in Asia. No brussels to bow to.
I cant imagine why refugees should be entitled to benefits not available to their own citizens. I have no idea how Brussels could object, even though Obama doubtlessly will.

Yup and I wonder who Nutzo thinks will be bankrolling the lives of all those refugees that Fuck in the White House wants to bring here??

These people aren't American citizens and aren't entitled to anything from out social services.

I'm sure Barry and his pack of idiots will find a way around that though and we taxpayers will get hosed to care of none Americans.

Most of these people will be uneducated and don't speak our language. Look for them to be on the dole for years at our expense.

They will be on the dole and so will their children and grandchildren.

Yup and no way should they be in this country.

Obama has his own agenda because he sure as hell doesn't care what the majority of Americans have to say about it.

Apparently his agenda includes flooding America with Muslim refugees and one has to wonder how many terrorists will be among these refugees??

They will be on the dole and so will their children and grandchildren.

Yup and no way should they be in this country.

Obama has his own agenda because he sure as hell doesn't care what the majority of Americans have to say about it.

Apparently his agenda includes flooding America with Muslim refugees and one has to wonder how many terrorists will be among these refugees??
If the goal is to reduce the number of Americans, the more terrorists the better

$50K/person/year * 1mil persons * 5 years == $250bil. just to get re-settled? Then they go on welfare. Few will ever go to work and pay FED income tax.

Depressing. I really have to stop thinking about all of this crap. Screw stupid Politicians using my money.

This seems like a fair policy to me. There is nothing wrong with saying yes, we'll take you in, house you, feed you, protect you, etc, but you'll need to contribute as much as you are able to.

Forum List

Back