Dennis Kucinich: Why Do Civilians Killed By US Bombers Count Less?...

It's about intent.

When America bombs a location harm to civilians is accidental, unintented and regrettable. When tyrants gas their own citizens, or terrorists blow themselves up, it's to specifically target innocent civilians.

That sounds completely delusional. Killing innocent women and kids, is killing innocent women and kids. They're brutally murdered. They're dead.

You are the delusional one if you think you can not have collateral damage in modern warfare.

Oh i see, when the US slaughters innocent women and children it's 'ok', because it's 'Collateral Damage.' But when others do it, it's a horrible 'War Crime.' Y'all American Warmongers really are delusional hypocrites. :cuckoo:
Look Moron, the USA has never gassed the USA which is the equivalent of what Assad did.

Were u born stupid or did you perfect being dumb at Harvard

Unbelievable delusional hypocrisy. Slaughtering innocent women and children is somehow 'ok', as long it's the US doing it. Y'all Warmongers really are demented.

It is an interesting question. Good piece by Dennis Kusinich.

The number of civilians killed in recent US airstrikes in Iraq and Syria is rising. As we bomb villages to save villages isn't it time to look back to 2002, when President Bush was so sure Iraq had WMDs that he launched a war which killed over 1,000,000 innocent Iraqis. Nearly 4,500 US soldiers have been killed. The monetary cost of the war in Iraq will exceed three trillion dollars. The US war in Iraq is in its 14th year.

Now President Trump, with the support of Saudi Arabia (which has helped fund many of the ISIS, Al Qaeda and Al Nusra fighters from 90 different countries who have descended on Syria) is escalating the war, amid rising calls for regime change, in the face of a recent gas attack (which has still not been independently investigated).

Why are the innocent civilian deaths acknowledged to be caused by US bombers less consequential?

Why Do Civilians Killed by US Bombers Count Less?

Count less than what?

The number of civilians killed in recent US airstrikes in Iraq and Syria is rising. As we bomb villages to save villages isn't it time to look back to 2002, when President Bush was so sure Iraq had WMDs that he launched a war which killed over 1,000,000 innocent Iraqis. Nearly 4,500 US soldiers have been killed. The monetary cost of the war in Iraq will exceed three trillion dollars. The US war in Iraq is in its 14th year.

Now President Trump, with the support of Saudi Arabia (which has helped fund many of the ISIS, Al Qaeda and Al Nusra fighters from 90 different countries who have descended on Syria) is escalating the war, amid rising calls for regime change, in the face of a recent gas attack (which has still not been independently investigated).

Why are the innocent civilian deaths acknowledged to be caused by US bombers less consequential?

Count less than what?

Than those killed by others. Most Americans do seem to feel it's perfectly fine slaughtering women & children, just as long it's the US doing the slaughtering. It's so bizarre. It's delusional hypocrisy.

Apparently so. Just a few weeks back we whacked 200 civilians in one afternoon bombing raid in Mosul.

Obviously we just get to say "whoopsies" and "sorries".

That's a very good question that all the right-wing zealots at this website are mentally incapable of answering.

BTW, I still haven't seen any evidence Assad did this latest gassing.

Because God is on our side!

---SARCASM ALERT!---

It's about intent.

When America bombs a location harm to civilians is accidental, unintented and regrettable. When tyrants gas their own citizens, or terrorists blow themselves up, it's to specifically target innocent civilians.

That sounds completely delusional. Killing innocent women and kids, is killing innocent women and kids. They're brutally murdered. They're dead.

You are the delusional one if you think you can not have collateral damage in modern warfare.

Oh i see, when the US slaughters innocent women and children it's 'ok', because it's 'Collateral Damage.' But when others do it, it's a horrible 'War Crime.' Y'all American Warmongers really are delusional hypocrites. :cuckoo:
Look Moron, the USA has never gassed the USA which is the equivalent of what Assad did.

Unbelievable delusional hypocrisy. Slaughtering innocent women and children is somehow 'ok', as long it's the US doing it. Y'all Warmongers really are demented.

Give me an example of where our military has intentionally attacked civilians without a high value target being involved. I'll be waiting forever for you to dig that one up.

Give me an example of where our military has intentionally attacked civilians without a high value target being involved. I'll be waiting forever for you to dig that one up.

You don't care. As long it's the US slaughtering innocent women & children, everything's just 'fine.' Everything else is a terrible 'War Crime.' You Warmongers really do need to do some serious soul-searching.

You don't care. As long it's the US slaughtering innocent women & children, everything's just 'fine.' Everything else is a terrible 'War Crime.' You Warmongers really do need to do some serious soul-searching.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Please quote where I made that statement.

You can't because like most liberals, reality is not good enough for you! Your fantasy world is all you have and to suggest otherwise is a pinprick to your balloon!

Now President Trump, with the support of Saudi Arabia (which has helped fund many of the ISIS, Al Queda and Al Nusra fighters from 90 different countries who have descended on Syria) is escalating the war, amid rising calls for regime change, in the face of a recent gas attack (which has still not been independently investigated).

Because the USA has never once bombed the USA. Kucinich is retarded

Assad is fighting the terrorists we gave Syria who unfortunately have a habit of using human shields.

I thought everyone by now understood that these evil jihadists use human shields all the time. Unfortunately we are the ones responsible for the rise of ISIS and Jabhat al Nusra (AQ in Syria).

Al Nusra was holding the citizens of Aleppo hostage and civilians did die when the Russians and the Syrian armies try to free Syria's citizens while every nutbar like McCain was screaming that Assad had no right to free his citizens.

I'd like to think that if Detroit was being held by ISIS that my bloody government wouldn't listen to the McCains of the world and that the US military would try to free its citizens.

Sheesh, this shouldn't be rocket science.

I thought everyone by now understood that these evil jihadists use human shields all the time. Unfortunately we are the ones responsible for the rise of ISIS and Jabhat al Nusra (AQ in Syria).

Al Nusra was holding the citizens of Aleppo hostage and civilians did die when the Russians and the Syrian armies try to free Syria's citizens while every nutbar like McCain was screaming that Assad had no right to free his citizens.

I'd like to think that if Detroit was being held by ISIS that my bloody government wouldn't listen to the McCains of the world and that the US military would try to free its citizens.

The saddest thing is, Obama and Hillary Clinton were well aware that 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar were arming ISIS in Syria. But they did nothing. It's a bloody mess over there. We need to adopt a disengagement policy in the Middle East. It's time.

It's about intent.

When did the USA gas children in the USA?

Your Government has engaged in some very disgusting violent acts against its own Citizens over the years. Just do some research, and you'll quickly realize that your Government is no 'Angel.'

Your Government has engaged in some very disgusting violent acts against its own Citizens over the years. Just do some research, and you'll quickly realize that your Government is no 'Angel.'

So why are you making shit up if you have all of this historical record? Isn't that enough?

But you can't do that research to prove me wrong......LOL

So why are you making shit up if you have all of this historical record? Isn't that enough?

Do some research, your Government has committed numerous heinous acts against its own Citizens. But hey, you wanna live in blissful denial about that, so be it i guess. Most Americans are misguided sheep.

Your Government is no 'Angel' my friend. It's hardly above abusing its own Citizens. Just do some basic research, it won't take you too long to realize your Government has committed awful crimes against its People.

Your Government is no 'Angel' my friend. It's hardly above abusing its own Citizens. Just do some basic research, it won't take you too long to realize your Government has committed awful crimes against its People.
Again kid, when did any US President Gas American kids......................................

You may stop masturbating at any time

The saddest thing is, Obama and Hillary Clinton were well aware that 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar were arming ISIS in Syria. But they did nothing. It's a bloody mess over there. We need to adopt a disengagement policy in the Middle East. It's time.

Not certain if you know it but right from the get go Obama's CIA was assisting in the funnelling of $$$$ and weapons to the so called rebels but they were relying on the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood to deliver the goods.

I mean what could possibly go wrong...you know...like the weapons and the cash ending up in jihadists hands.

Check the date. The west was complicit in attempting to depose Assad and put the MB in charge. Those swell guys that like killing everyone who isn't hardline Sunni.

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
By ERIC SCHMITTJUNE 21, 2012
Continue reading the main story Share This Page
Continue reading the main story
WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.
The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

More at link:

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Rebels

Forum List

Back