Denver democrats hiring illegal aliens as public school teachers

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Jobs americans won't do, huh?

Denver Schools to Hire Illegal Aliens as Teachers | Top Right News

April 11, 2014 i
The Denver Public Schools system wants to hire illegal aliens as teachers.

Yep, you read that right. According to KUSA…

Denver Public Schools administrators believe they are the first school district in the nation to actively seek out people who were initially brought to the United States illegally to now teach in the classroom.

“We look forward to increasing the number of great teachers who are in our classrooms and who are also role models for children who have similar cultural backgrounds and life experiences,” Tom Boasberg, superintendent of Denver Public Schools, said.

Denver has a significant population of students who are undocumented, and Boasberg believes this effort will help serve those families.

So they want to hire illegal aliens to teach…illegal aliens?

Even with DACA status, they are still not recognized as legal citizens.

Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program has given effective amnesty to illegal alien youth who claimed to have been brought into the country illegally as children — even though the program itself is fraught with fraud risks due to its minimal proof requirements.

DACA’s lax application process resulted in a staggering 99% approval rate for applying illegal aliens— a huge red flag.

Yet that hasn’t stopped Denver education authorities from disgracefully bypassing American citizen educators in favor of illegal aliens handed a likely unlawful “legal” status by Obama for his own political gain.

Of course this is illegal. It's against the law to hire illegals but democrats just brazenly break the law and obozo looks the other way.

Accurate or not, I very much despise this country's education system. Top to bottom.

If any federal money is in play Holder will be all over 'em like flies over shit.

Oh wait.....that would be Momma Holder's little boy ERIC.

Forget I said it.....

“We look forward to increasing the number of great teachers who are in our classrooms and who are also role models for children who have similar cultural backgrounds and life experiences,” Tom Boasberg, superintendent of Denver Public Schools, said.

So criminals are now considered role models?

Actually, they have been for a long time, i.e. athletes in pro sports.

If any federal money is in play Holder will be all over 'em like flies over shit.

Oh wait.....that would be Momma Holder's little boy ERIC.

Forget I said it.....

Eric Hitler won't do nothin'. This is prolly his idea.

Forum List

Back