Department of homeland security chief lies to the press then admits in private border crisis is unsustainable

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

The first 1.5 minutes of the video says it all. The Biden administration is lying to us all and this video is the proof.

Being willfully ignorant is a skill you have perfected lol
You don't seem to have a problem with living that way.

You could just post the quote....save everyone a bunch of time....and really make a point.

Instead...you post a video. LOL.

Lotsa fun.

What is causing your "outrage" today little man. Don't you have a customer to gouge or something?

You don't seem to have a problem with living that way.

You could just post the quote....save everyone a bunch of time....and really make a point.

Instead...you post a video. LOL.

Lotsa fun.

What is causing your "outrage" today little man. Don't you have a customer to gouge or something?
I post the video of him saying it because it's a video. I'm not going to transcribe a speech for you ya fucking retard lol

But thanks for the bumps

Biden and his puppet master, AOC, still don't get it. They're a couple of the clueless gang that think our border is under control, effin' idiots that they are. I wonder how Romney, Cheney, Kinsinger and the rest of our asshole neocons feel about the mess Biden has made on our border?

Screenshot_20210816-112137_Samsung Internet.jpg

Per the retards request....

Forum List

Back