Depeche Mode Performs in Tel Aviv: "Just Can't Get Enough"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Does Depeche Mode sing a song for BDSholes? LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md_r3F3Mu1M]Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode - Live at Tel-Aviv 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

They're a good group - love their song Higher Love:cool:
Even though I'm not Christian I also like "Personal Jesus", to me it just means that most of us have our own unique view of God and religion. I wish groups like Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, New Order, etc would keep creating and playing. There was a meaning and purpose behind their music, it seemed.

I like that one too. Mostly, I listen to older stuff but a friend introduced me to DP, and some others like Foo Fighters that I found I like.

I like that one too. Mostly, I listen to older stuff but a friend introduced me to DP, and some others like Foo Fighters that I found I like.
I have entire compilations I've made of the music of that era that I listen to all the time. It brings back a lot of memories for me.

My favorite eras are usually 1960's - 70's but bits of pieces from all over. Actually my favorite threads are the music threads here ;)

My favorite eras are usually 1960's - 70's but bits of pieces from all over. Actually my favorite threads are the music threads here ;)
70's was more rock dominated and although you had historic bands such as Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, AeroSmith, Steve Miller Band, Elton John, etc, you also had major funkies as well. I remember listening to the Wolfman Jack show and Casey Cason's American top 20 on the American radio broadcasts every weekend.

70's was more rock dominated and although you had historic bands such as Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, AeroSmith, Steve Miller Band, Elton John, etc, you also had major funkies as well. I remember listening to the Wolfman Jack show and Casey Cason's American top 20 on the American radio broadcasts every weekend.

Loved the Eagles, also Byrds, and a lot of folk rock. The funny thing was it wasn't until later in my life I started to like Eric Clapton, Steppenwolf, and others.

I remember Casey Cason - damn I feel old:tongue:

70's eh? Then look no further then Pink Floyd, by far my all time favorite band

Just seeing live tv the Barbra show in Bloomfield. She's awesome, speaking to the crowd and Hebrew, they're cheering and are over the moon to finally have her here.

I've got my tickets to the Saturday show. Can't wait!:D

Depeche Mode is a little depressing and in most of their songs, sarcastic. Personal Jesus to me is about televangelists. They say reach out and touch faith, someone who cares, someone who's there, etc..

They used that song in a Dexter promo 2 years ago. Love the music but the words kind of bring things down for me.

70's eh? Then look no further then Pink Floyd, by far my all time favorite band
When I was young I had a fever and my hands felt like two balloons.

When I got older all I wanted to do was feel those balloons. (Roudy Pink Floyd remix)

Depeche Mode is a little depressing and in most of their songs, sarcastic. Personal Jesus to me is about televangelists. They say reach out and touch faith, someone who cares, someone who's there, etc..

They used that song in a Dexter promo 2 years ago. Love the music but the words kind of bring things down for me.
That's true. But it's a reflection of the mindset of those days. Same with New Order. But I still find that there was more meaning to their lyrics than the air-headed stuff you sometimes hear nowadays.

They don't make songs like they used to. At least a lot of us here lived in the best era of music. Not like the earache music that is churned out today.

Forum List

Back